Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
In a world where the rich rule and the beautiful entertain, many lives cross paths. Though in Midnight Rose Inn it is only on the professional level, isn't it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madam Brutelle was born and raised in the Bohemian Revolution of France and spent many years living and training in the Moulin Rouge. Only when she was banned from it for reasons only known to her did she bring the tradition to a small tourist town in central Japan.

Though she is hardly seen or heard of, Madam Brutelle is very clear on one thing and one thing only. Her girls are there to entertain, nothing more, nothing less. Though what she does not know couldn't hurt her. Thus whatever happens within the rooms and under the radar is up to the girls. Unless one or two of the Courtesans let slip word of something odd.

The way of the Midnight Rose. During the day the girls will occasionally mingle with the patrons who are staying, always sure to keep them happy. Every night there is a show of Madam's choosing, save for Sundays. The girl's do not get night's off, request or otherwise unless someone is paying very well with the exception of Sunday.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Rules:

Post your profile if you wish to work here.
Romance and Drama are encouraged. Just keep it classy. There are kids on here.
Gaia TOS blah blah blah
No Godmodding
No killing without permission.
This is a semi-lit to lit Roleplay. Please, show me what you see.
I make the rules. I change the rules. But all in all I'm pretty nice I think. biggrin
Have fun!

CONTEST!

50k to the first post on page 125.

Contest rules:

Must be an RP post and have at least TEN full RP posts prior to the first one on 125.
So no you cannot lurk and wait to be the first post on page 125, that's not fair.

Good Luck!

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
~Employee Skeleton~

Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Stage Name: (Ladies only!)
What brought you to Madam?
Personality:
Appearance:

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
About the Inn:

It's basic in appearance, an old brick building that goes wide and deep with a blue neon sign that advertises the bar and inn itself. However, the rooms are fully equipped with only the finest for our guests. Each room is individual and usually has a theme, some cultural, others seasonal, and so on. They are also obnoxiously large and located on the second floor.

On the third floor are Madam Brutelle's chambers. They are always off limits.

On the first floor is a bar with a stage in the back of the room. The floors are black marble and the walls are a dark blue. On the ceiling is the same color with glitter finish making it resemble the night sky. A large crystal chandelier is located in the middle of the ceiling. The tables are a dark oak with matching chairs trimmed in the finest silver silk and candles in the middle of the tables. The bar is of the same fashion with every type of drink imaginable.

Past the grand staircase that leads to the guest rooms are two halls, one on each side. The one on the Left leads to a jacuzzi/spa room complete with massage tables. The one to the Right leads to a game room with poker tables and pool tables. There is room service from the kitchen which is cleverly hidden behind the bar.

The ladies all live in the basement of the facility, unless requested to stay the night with the gentlemen which costs a lovely fee. Their rooms are sized according to rank, dancers having the smallest, kitchen maids have an even smaller living space, bartenders get the middle sized rooms and courtesans having the largest and most extravagant that money could buy complete with their own dressing rooms. The dancers dress and such in their rooms or sometimes in the mass dressing room behind the stage.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Let's Meet Our Employees...

Click Me.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Announcements!

The OOC Thread is located here.

Annnd!

We Are OPEN! I will post profiles and more above as time goes on. Please do start posting and submitting profiles!

Beloved Gaian

Gaia Name:KrissysDarkRevenge
Character Name:Victoria Rose
Nickname: Black Dahlia
What brought you to Madam?Victoria needed work and so she put her looks to the test in order to survive.
Personality:There are times Victoria can be as cold as ice, but also a kind young woman. She does not enjoy her job but has learned to harness her emotions. She is the only living person in her family. Her parents were murdered in front of her. She narrowly escaped her own death and has been on her own since she was 17.
Appearance:User Image

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
----Kirei Sorano----

User Image

Kirei walked the basement of the Midnight Rose, preparing for tonight's performance. The place had been quiet and Madam had not been very happy about it. Still, she would go out and sing and dance and hope for the best. In the meantime, she would have to change into something alittle more enthralling than her robe. It was only a few more doors until her room either way and she had some of the finest choices a woman could ask for.

At the same time, it never felt like enough. Then again, when was the last time Kirei wanted to feel anything?

(Welcome! I'm adjusting profiles and layouts right now, but i do hope you'll enjoy yourself here. smile )

Innocence.. We are all too eager to lose it.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
KrissysDarkRevenge

(the nickname is your stage name, fyi. Heh)

Beloved Gaian

(I'm sure I wil!! biggrin )

Victoria sat in front of her mirror brushing her long black hair. Her piercing blue eyes caught the gaze of the long scar on her shoulder. She pulled the sleeve of her dress over it, hiding it from anyone to see. Lately things had been quiet but all she needed was for them to see her flaw and reject her. Victoria needed the money and so she adjusted to the life of a courtesan. "Mother would be so thrilled." She said softly knowing her mother would never approve of the life she was living. Victoria was a slender girl but used that to her advantage. She could move her body more easily than a larger woman and so her tips were larger. She sighed and put the brush on her dresser. She fixed her dress and er makeup and headed out of her room for a shot of whiskey.

Beloved Gaian

IchigoHooseki
KrissysDarkRevenge

( i fixed it )

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
KrissysDarkRevenge
IchigoHooseki
KrissysDarkRevenge

( i fixed it )

Thank you!!))

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
~*~*~Kirei Sorano~*~*~

User Image

Right before her room, Kirei heard a door open and close and turned to look who had emerged. It was Dahlia, or Victoria, if she preferred to call her that. She seemed ready to go and it told Kirei that she was running late. Quickening her steps, the young woman made it to her room and into wardrobe in record time.

**The Silver Sakura**

Beloved Gaian

Victoria poured herself a large shot of whiskey. She always did like the strong stuff. Victoria poured herself another glass and tossed it back. She swallowed hard and watched the door. She needed a customer so she could get money and lately she was broke. "Well I guess im drinking alone tonight." She said loudly. Her voice echoed throughout the room. Making herself a third glass she sighed. If kept this way she was going to have to find a new job.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
~*~*~Kirei Sorano~*~*~

User Image

When she emerged from it, her hair was up in a french twist with pieces hanging down to frame her face. She had highlighted her eyes with silver eyeshadow, black eyeliner and black mascara, making her eyes pop a vibrant silvery grey. Her dress of choice was long silver dress that bunched just slightly at her hip right above the slit running up her left leg and very slight sleeves at the shoulders. It hugged her curves yet let her move in all the right ways. She did little with her jewelry, having a personal vendetta against the stuff since events once transpired.

As she walked into the barroom, she noticed Dahlia at the bar, drinking. Her skin picked up a light shimmer, apparently this particular courtesan had opted for a shimmer lotion in a sakura scent.

"Another slow night." She looked towards the stage, "It's unfortunate."

**The Silver Sakura**

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas