Soooo, how do I get to level 4? 0.088709677419355 8.9% [ 11 ]
I could GM a cool Bounty plot... 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 16 ]
Why hasn't anyone done this before?!?! 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 12 ]
So I heard something about this 'Market' idea. >3 0.088709677419355 8.9% [ 11 ]
Poll Whore~ 0.41129032258065 41.1% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]

Unbeatable Hunter

Kurai`Haruko
OOC: Everyone is responsible for their own enjoyment in an rp. if one does not enjoy it,they wouldn't stay,would they~? I cannot make them have fun. I can just throw out things,and hope that those interacting with me enjoy it. That's the best one can do,really. Or at least,I think.

forgive me, i thought you were speaking to me since azen and i were in agreement,it was a bit confusing.

(( I don't think I was asking about who was responsible for enjoyment. ._.

Nevermind that, though. ))

Prophet

.:[ I'm having so much fun, I'd gone plaid.]:.

User Image

Heated Lover

14,900 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: He's gone plaid. Can anyone 1-up that~?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unbeatable Hunter

Kurai`Haruko
OOC: Still not sure what everyone is so worked up about over a question~

So here's some horrible humor ;D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( No one was worked up. o.o

If there's anything confusing me, its why everyone jumped to the conclusion that I was worked up over the question to begin with. ._. There are many more things far more worth getting worked up over in life.

But, given the answer, I guess it really was a silly question. ))
((Well now that, that's settled. MOI does have a ooc thread. So lets take all this there please and thank you.))

Prophet

Alexander, in all his grace and grandeur, a being which lived within and beyond dictations of time and space, stood reluctantly behind the bar of the Malevolence. To think, while in Leo's absence, he'd left none to tend the bar and manage the happenings of the Malevolence. Though he felt the task beneath him, here he stood, willing to be host in Leo's home, after all, what were friends for.

Alexander appeared as a middle aged man, grey hairs touched his sideburns, lending substance to the air of wisdom that followed him. He wore a tailored black suit with silver accents, made from a fine silk looking like fabric. Luminescent sapphire eyes scanned the room thoroughly while his hands idly dried a crystal glass with a white cotton towel. Leo had left a mess behind the counter, disheveled bottles, some half empty, others left nearly full without their corks or caps replaced, the stale smell of alcohols assaulted his sense of smell, there was a significant amount of cleaning to be done. Alexander eyed the mess with a displeased scowl.

(( There, lets get the show on the road.))

Prophet

Quietly, Alexander worked, as methodical in each task as he was in nearly every aspect of his existence. He organized the glassware, tossed whatever bottles that had turned sour into the trash, and absentmindedly compiled a list of what liquors remained after his purge. He had long since laid his tailored jacket on the bar's counter, rolling up the sleeves of a black dress shirt so that they didn't get stained while he moved about. The building was empty, no surprise there, but it allowed him time to finish the task of straitening things up. Of course he could have used his powers, manipulated time and space to his whims, but what was the fun in that? He had allowed his mind to wonder, looking around the empty room. He needed servants.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games