Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 9322 9323 9324 > >> >>> »|

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dragoness90
She appears in the shadows her eyes glowing crimson as always. she looks around and then steps out and sits at one of the bar stools looking around.
*broom vanishes as she walks over to the newcomer* Hello there, can I get you something to drink?

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dragoness90
She appears in the shadows her eyes glowing crimson as always. she looks around and then steps out and sits at one of the bar stools looking around.
would you like something to drink me dear? *eyes shimmer as a glass appears in hand*
Uta_Arashi
Dragoness90
*broom vanishes as she walks over to the newcomer* Hello there, can I get you something to drink?
Looks at the girl from inside her hood and shakes her head, "no. I am Takara Yunokawa one of the assassins here." She gets off the stool and bows, still keeping her self hidden in her cloak, no one had a clue what she looked like.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
*sighs dusting the bar off as I sit back in my seat the duster floating about the bar top as the dust rolls the the floor* well well .. . . how did advertising go?

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
*sits down and mumbles* Stupid html...
* I walk in * An Assassin bar....* I quietly say to myself. Without saying another word to anyone, I walk over to the bar and sit down *
leonardo shiko
*sighs dusting the bar off as I sit back in my seat the duster floating about the bar top as the dust rolls the the floor* well well .. . . how did advertising go?
Bows her head in shame and keeps it down, "I'm sorry master, I haven't had much time to advertise but I have no excuse why." She would accept her punishment with out a word, just she always had.
*steps in* hihi can i just say one thing. a true assasin would never brodcast that they are one. thats just not smart. anyway. have fun and GL *disapears in a cloud of smoke* ninja

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
rockstar_189
* I walk in * An Assassin bar....* I quietly say to myself. Without saying another word to anyone, I walk over to the bar and sit down *

*walks over* Hey there, can I get you something to drink?

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dragoness90
leonardo shiko
Bows her head in shame and keeps it down, "I'm sorry master, I haven't had much time to advertise but I have no excuse why." She would accept her punishment with out a word, just she always had.
for an Assassin your not very stubbron . .. *laughs faintly* what makes you think your going to be punished . .. unless you would perfer that?
Uta_Arashi
rockstar_189

* I look up and smile at you * Yes you could thanks. I will have a burbon and coke, and a 40 of Jack If possible...* I smile again *
*walks in completely unoticed as he is cloaked uncloaks his katars/blades retracting into his gloves his hair slides slides to the sides revealing his crimson red eyes walks up to the bar sitting down*

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
rockstar_189
Uta_Arashi
rockstar_189

* I look up and smile at you * Yes you could thanks. I will have a burbon and coke, and a 40 of Jack If possible...* I smile again *

*smiles and nods before walking over to the bar* Well, this is easy enough. Even I can do this... *mixes the drink with ease and fetches the other one* Here ya go! *smiles and serves the drinks*
leonardo shiko
Dragoness90
leonardo shiko
for an Assassin your not very stubbron . .. *laughs faintly* what makes you think your going to be punished . .. unless you would perfer that?
Looks up at him confused, when ever she had a failed a job when she wokred for the royal family had beaten her or punished her in other ways, "I can be stubborn when i want, but you gave me a job and I have not yet completed it. and I do not question my master's wishes." She stared at him form in her cloak, her crimson eyes glowing slightly.
xxShocKxx
*walks in completely unoticed as he is cloaked uncloaks his katars/blades retracting into his gloves his hair slides slides to the sides revealing his crimson red eyes walks up to the bar sitting down*
* I turn to you* Woah there turbo...* I notice the shirt and pants * Nice outfit...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff