Poll Whore~ 0.41935483870968 41.9% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 186 ]
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
maybe u misunderstood me, i kill people!
yes I guess as much but where in short supply of people to kill ... .. please pm your info and I shall put you on my rank . in the mean time .. . can I get you something to drink?
Yes ill get a martini, and by the way, i have someone for an assassin, her name is Persian, but i can't put a price on her
*sighs* it shall do ... . has she done anything wrong perchance? *lifts hand swiftly as a martini appears floating infront of you*
Thanx, i can't send u my info
thats fine ... . I put you as a high Assassin .. .. so try to live up to it *laughs faintly as my glass fills back up , crimson liquid up to the brim* so your a vamp slayer .... .. most interesting
*gulps down drink* i like u, and i usually dont like anyone

Eloquent Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Beanpole_13
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
Yes ill get a martini, and by the way, i have someone for an assassin, her name is Persian, but i can't put a price on her
*sighs* it shall do ... . has she done anything wrong perchance? *lifts hand swiftly as a martini appears floating infront of you*
thats fine ... . I put you as a high Assassin .. .. so try to live up to it *laughs faintly as my glass fills back up , crimson liquid up to the brim* so your a vamp slayer .... .. most interesting
well dont get to attatched .. . this is very risky buessness .. . .any one of us could die on a job .. . . *laughs darkly* though I dont believe that will happen anytime soon
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
well dont get to attatched .. . this is very risky buessness .. . .any one of us could die on a job .. . . *laughs darkly* though I dont believe that will happen anytime soon
look, u just give me a name, i'll check them out, ill set a price on there head, and if u say yes they die, no questions asked
leonardo shiko
samanoske akechi
i'm a samurai. and an expert at stealth
so a ninja of sorts ... .. do you have exprience in hunting and tracking?
yea i'm am known for my hunting skills

Eloquent Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
samanoske akechi
leonardo shiko
samanoske akechi
then pm me your info and I shall put you on the board ... ..
Do we have a deal leo
leonardo shiko
samanoske akechi
leonardo shiko
samanoske akechi
then pm me your info and I shall put you on the board ... ..
name: smanoske akechi
weapon:samurai sword
skills:stealth,survival all martial arts,hunting, and killing
so can i apply
:. An estatic like vortex soon forms within the middle of the main corridor, twisting and shriveling everything around it's current location. Slowly, as the estatic like vortex grew larger, a man could be seen with a mythical shadow surrounding himself in the hue of darkness, with bright glowing red eyes. In the snap of a finger, the vortex dissapeared, but the shady man could be seen standing in the middle of the main corridor, his hands rested briefly on the hilt of his swords... .:

...It has been awhile...

Eloquent Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
El Stupido67
so can i apply
your on the board ... . I shall contact you if theres need for hire

Eloquent Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cold Chimera
:. An estatic like vortex soon forms within the middle of the main corridor, twisting and shriveling everything around it's current location. Slowly, as the estatic like vortex grew larger, a man could be seen with a mythical shadow surrounding himself in the hue of darkness, with bright glowing red eyes. In the snap of a finger, the vortex dissapeared, but the shady man could be seen standing in the middle of the main corridor, his hands rested briefly on the hilt of his swords... .:

...It has been awhile...
im sorry .... .. do i know you? I have quite a busy life *laughs faitnly as another glass appears in hand*
leonardo shiko
Cold Chimera

...It has been awhile...
im sorry .... .. do i know you? I have quite a busy life *laughs faitnly as another glass appears in hand*

:. The man shook his head slowly, his eyes seemingly piercing through his surroundings, as he briefly took a look around the place with a keen interest. .: I was referring to my job as an assassin..

Eloquent Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cold Chimera
leonardo shiko
Cold Chimera

...It has been awhile...

:. The man shook his head slowly, his eyes seemingly piercing through his surroundings, as he briefly took a look around the place with a keen interest. .: I was referring to my job as an assassin..
I see ... .. you wish to revert? though where in short supply at the moment *sips glass contently , dark wings folded around me*
I still have not decided. I am at the state which one turns and makes his own destiny. I am confused, yet, not confused. It is very hard to explain and very hard to deal with. I need to sleep on it...

:. The man swiftly brought his hands downward, shifting his weight, turning his toes just briefly to the left, instantly bolting up into the air as he reached for the back and bottom of his cape, pulling it over himself. He instantly dissapeared as he entered the darkness of the rafters... .:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff