9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Evil_Erutis
leonardo shiko
Evil_Erutis
Do I look like a killer? be honest...
I truely dont know ... .. for even a rose as beautiful as it is can p***k and cause pain

far too true.
can I get you a drink dear?
leonardo shiko
Dragoness90
leonardo shiko
Dragoness90
*walks in silently, cloaked in a long black cloakwith the hood up so all you could see was her glowing red eyes. stops in the shadows by the two men*I would like to be an assassin.*her voice was icy and sharp*
as you wish ... . do you have exprience?
I used to be a personal assassin for a royal famliy.
I see .... .. .. I shall post you up as soon as you pm me your info
done*she sinks back into the shadows disappearing totaly*

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
*sips drink contently eyes glowing in the pale light of the room* I would think that there is a great deal of people that want others dead .... . but saddly there more people willing to kill
*appears in the shadows next to him*I can tell people about us if you wish......

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dragoness90
*appears in the shadows next to him*I can tell people about us if you wish......
though its sad for a Assassin to advertise ... . its needed ... .yes i would like it if you did that .. .. as you first ahsighnment *sips drink , wings folded around me*
*walks in and stands next to Leo* hey, i here ur lookin for an assassin twisted

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Beanpole_13
and whom would you like hunted ... . and would you like to put a price on his/her head? *finishes glass eyes glowing darkly*
leonardo shiko
Dragoness90
though its sad for a Assassin to advertise ... . its needed ... .yes i would like it if you did that .. .. as you first ahsighnment *sips drink , wings folded around me*
*nods and bows retreating back into the shadows once again my voice echoing as I leave*as you wish my master.........
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
and whom would you like hunted ... . and would you like to put a price on his/her head? *finishes glass eyes glowing darkly*
maybe u misunderstood me, i kill people!

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Beanpole_13
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
yes I guess as much but where in short supply of people to kill ... .. please pm your info and I shall put you on my rank . in the mean time .. . can I get you something to drink?
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
yes I guess as much but where in short supply of people to kill ... .. please pm your info and I shall put you on my rank . in the mean time .. . can I get you something to drink?
Yes ill get a martini, and by the way, i have someone for an assassin, her name is Persian, but i can't put a price on her

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Beanpole_13
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
Yes ill get a martini, and by the way, i have someone for an assassin, her name is Persian, but i can't put a price on her
*sighs* it shall do ... . has she done anything wrong perchance? *lifts hand swiftly as a martini appears floating infront of you*
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
*sighs* it shall do ... . has she done anything wrong perchance? *lifts hand swiftly as a martini appears floating infront of you*
Thanx, i can't send u my info

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Beanpole_13
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
leonardo shiko
Beanpole_13
Thanx, i can't send u my info
thats fine ... . I put you as a high Assassin .. .. so try to live up to it *laughs faintly as my glass fills back up , crimson liquid up to the brim* so your a vamp slayer .... .. most interesting

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff