Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

leonardo shiko
Rinku_Moon
leonardo shiko
Rinku_Moon
leonardo shiko
Fence
domokun biggrin "oh wow that be some amazing magic you've got there my good sir!...Saki?!" *he said holding out his jug filled with it offering ti to the man*
amazing eh . . . your impressed easly .. *lifts my own drink up siping from glass eyes wandering to the man not far off ,returning his look*

*Stands up and walks over to you and extends a hand* Hello, did you recieve my pm with my info?
Yes my good sir .. . you are now an Assassin sighned and posted on the board. . . *downs half my drink contently eyeing you down* Dont let me down *smiles faintly*

*Smiles darkly* I let no one down, read my posts, check out some of my fights,you'll see.
I expect nothing less .. . .. though I dont usally do back up checks so I hold you to your word . . .

*Bows* Rest assure that your trust lies in a good place.
She nibbles daintly on one of the several cookies, putting the rest back in their little bag. Glancing about she stares, slightly entranced at the sight of a rather large spider creeping down her arm.
*takes out a cloth and wipes the machete with the cloth clean*

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
*balances a knife on her finger, awaiting more orders or something of the sort*

((Damn, I overcooked my pizza...))
*Walks back over to his chair and takes a seat. Taking occasional sips from his bottle of cider*
She blinks and finishes off her juice with a yawn before rubbing at her arm, brushing the spider to the floor she pokes at one of the colorful bruises decorating her shoulder.

Shirtless Fatcat

*begins to whistle in a inebreated state* gonk
*Puts the bottle of cider down on the table and leans back against the wall*

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well, isn't this fun...
How can I join and bump wink
Uta_Arashi
Well, isn't this fun...

*Laughs at your sarcasm* There's gotta be something we can do instead of just sit around...*Sighs*
She stares at a small letter that fluttered down to her lap with a frown, shuddering she stands and tosses it into the trash, glancing up she gives Uta a weak smile and exits.

Sorry to drink and dash...but....someone...needs to talk to me.....

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi
Well, isn't this fun...

*Laughs at your sarcasm* There's gotta be something we can do instead of just sit around...*Sighs*

*drinks green apple soda* This is...soda-licious... *sighs*

Shirtless Fatcat

"weres your boss man at...I wonder if he accepted my "request..."

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Paine (Yamino Tenshi)
She stares at a small letter that fluttered down to her lap with a frown, shuddering she stands and tosses it into the trash, glancing up she gives Uta a weak smile and exits.

Sorry to drink and dash...but....someone...needs to talk to me.....

It's okay. See you later. *waves*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces