Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone interested in Bounty style RP?

Yes 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 27 ]
No 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

*Sighs and takes a sip of his cider* So who are some of the regular assasins that come here?

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rinku_Moon
*Sighs and takes a sip of his cider* So who are some of the regular assasins that come here?

Hmm...well, there's Takara and Shock, Takara is one of the head assassins. Occasionally we get this girl called the Tigress. There is Tarkz, though he is only an assassin if he must. There's Krinitin, Smanoske, Pharaoh X, and Rygeta. I haven't seen any others, though I know they're here sometimes. Oh, and of course there's Leo, but that should be obvious.
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon

Hmm...well, there's Takara and Shock, Takara is one of the head assassins. Occasionally we get this girl called the Tigress. There is Tarkz, though he is only an assassin if he must. There's Krinitin, Smanoske, Pharaoh X, and Rygeta. I haven't seen any others, though I know they're here sometimes. Oh, and of course there's Leo, but that should be obvious.

*Nods* Are there many fights here, well normally?

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon

Fights in the bar are generally not allowed, unless there isn't any way around it. We have had one big one that still isn't really over.
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon

Fights in the bar are generally not allowed, unless there isn't any way around it. We have had one big one that still isn't really over.

*Smirks* Hmmmm, I'll have to check it out sometime. Oh, has this bar encountered a crazy assasin who goes by the name of Malice, who uses black fire, and burns down everything in sight?

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon

*Smirks* Hmmmm, I'll have to check it out sometime. Oh, has this bar encountered a crazy assasin who goes by the name of Malice, who uses black fire, and burns down everything in sight?

The name sounds familiar, but I'm not sure if it was from here or somewhere else. I travel a lot...
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon

The name sounds familiar, but I'm not sure if it was from here or somewhere ese. I travel a lot...

*Nods* Well watch out for him, he's looking to make a name for himself and is relentless. He works for the guild of conquest and attacks premature guilds and pirates dead guild threads. Burning down a place like this would be just the ticket for him to make a name for himself, so watch out.

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon

The name sounds familiar, but I'm not sure if it was from here or somewhere ese. I travel a lot...

*Nods* Well watch out for him, he's looking to make a name for himself and is relentless. He works for the guild of conquest and attacks premature guilds and pirates dead guild threads. Burning down a place like this would be just the ticket for him to make a name for himself, so watch out.

Our assassins should be strong enough, if not, I can throw up another impromtu barrier. It'll drain my energy, but it's impenetrable.
Uta_Arashi

Our assassins should be strong enough, if not, I can throw up another impromtu barrier. It'll drain my energy, but it's impenetrable.

*Shakes his head* That wouldn't work. He loves to attack when there are few amounts of people and normally sneeks in first, once he's inside there is no way to stop him, and if you try you'll probably end up dead.

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi

*Shakes his head* That wouldn't work. He loves to attack when there are few amounts of people and normally sneeks in first, once he's inside there is no way to stop him, and if you try you'll probably end up dead.

*smiles* It'll be fine. Unless he godmods, in which bad things will happen to him anyways.
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi

*smiles* It'll be fine. Unless he godmods, in which bad things will happen to him anyways.

*Smiles darkly* He doesn't godmod, he frowns upon those who do though.

((brb, g2 eat breakfast))

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi

That's good, perhaps we'll reach an understanding... *smirks*

((k))
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi

((k))

*Smiles* Well you'll just have to see when he does come here but he's never in the mood to compramise. So, are you an assasin?

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi

((k))

*Smiles* Well you'll just have to see when he does come here but he's never in the mood to compramise. So, are you an assasin?

Nope! I'm merely the waitress. I do have..certain abilities though, spawning from my demon blood.
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi
Rinku_Moon
Uta_Arashi

((k))

Nope! I'm merely the waitress. I do have..certain abilities though, spawning from my demon blood.

*Looks interested* Interesting. I myself am a demonic elf, so my abilities are mixed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff