Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone interested in Bounty style RP?

Yes 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 27 ]
No 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

Lonely Scamp

Kurai`Haruko
OOC: Everyone is responsible for their own enjoyment in an rp. if one does not enjoy it,they wouldn't stay,would they~? I cannot make them have fun. I can just throw out things,and hope that those interacting with me enjoy it. That's the best one can do,really. Or at least,I think.

forgive me, i thought you were speaking to me since azen and i were in agreement,it was a bit confusing.

(( I don't think I was asking about who was responsible for enjoyment. ._.

Nevermind that, though. ))

Phantom

.:[ I'm having so much fun, I'd gone plaid.]:.

User Image

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: He's gone plaid. Can anyone 1-up that~?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Scamp

Kurai`Haruko
OOC: Still not sure what everyone is so worked up about over a question~

So here's some horrible humor ;D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( No one was worked up. o.o

If there's anything confusing me, its why everyone jumped to the conclusion that I was worked up over the question to begin with. ._. There are many more things far more worth getting worked up over in life.

But, given the answer, I guess it really was a silly question. ))
((Well now that, that's settled. MOI does have a ooc thread. So lets take all this there please and thank you.))

Phantom

Alexander, in all his grace and grandeur, a being which lived within and beyond dictations of time and space, stood reluctantly behind the bar of the Malevolence. To think, while in Leo's absence, he'd left none to tend the bar and manage the happenings of the Malevolence. Though he felt the task beneath him, here he stood, willing to be host in Leo's home, after all, what were friends for.

Alexander appeared as a middle aged man, grey hairs touched his sideburns, lending substance to the air of wisdom that followed him. He wore a tailored black suit with silver accents, made from a fine silk looking like fabric. Luminescent sapphire eyes scanned the room thoroughly while his hands idly dried a crystal glass with a white cotton towel. Leo had left a mess behind the counter, disheveled bottles, some half empty, others left nearly full without their corks or caps replaced, the stale smell of alcohols assaulted his sense of smell, there was a significant amount of cleaning to be done. Alexander eyed the mess with a displeased scowl.

(( There, lets get the show on the road.))

Phantom

Quietly, Alexander worked, as methodical in each task as he was in nearly every aspect of his existence. He organized the glassware, tossed whatever bottles that had turned sour into the trash, and absentmindedly compiled a list of what liquors remained after his purge. He had long since laid his tailored jacket on the bar's counter, rolling up the sleeves of a black dress shirt so that they didn't get stained while he moved about. The building was empty, no surprise there, but it allowed him time to finish the task of straitening things up. Of course he could have used his powers, manipulated time and space to his whims, but what was the fun in that? He had allowed his mind to wonder, looking around the empty room. He needed servants.

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
A darkness had swept over the grounds, casting the Malevolence in a deep silhouette of fog that stretched into the sky, threatening to choke out the stars and blot out the glow of the moon. The fog caressed the shadow moving along side the wall of the building, sweeping through it's dampened fur, allowing a musk to linger in the air. A narrow snout sniffed low to the ground, searching as it's gold hues darted around the shadows around the creature, ears swivelling in the direction of any noise out of place. Two twin shadows, mirroring each other's movements however heading in opposite directions. One for the back door and the other the front. Each had their noses poised at the ground, both with their ears alert.

As they neared the lights hung near their respected doors, the light would glisten off the moisture on these creatures fur, revealing them for what they were. Two twin wolves, too large to be any normal wolf and if the size didn't make you question, the flurry of five tails trailing sleekly behind them might knock further sense into a man. The creatures had been stained a deepening crimson and black. Their snouts, ear tips and tails were a blood red, the remaining a black that melted into the shadows. As their noses shoved passed the doors, the sound echoed through the establishment.

Their thoughts intertwined, the female at the back door bared a growl in her tone. Her golden eyes adjusting to the dark of the kitchen as she regarded her brother. ' There has not been life in this place for ages, Rys. The time for finding old allies has long past, they have more then likely turned to dust. ' As if on cue, her many tails had brushed against a shelf that was home to a layer of dust which had swept up into the air, assaulting her nose and sending her into a frenzy of sneezes.

In the front of the establishment, the larger twin retorted, his fangs barred into a snarl as his gold eyes searched the establishment. He knew his twin would not abandon him, not for this particular search. His tone held a tense anger bottled after many years under ground. ' We have nothing but time, Syfr. We wait. ' But the silence between the two was cut short, for Rys' eyes fell upon the man. This man may have seen him, but the chances of him seeing the other may have gone unnoticed. The larger wolves ears twitched as his eyes regarded him, friend or foe. This body hadn't met the man, and his scent didn't quiet click with any of the souls memories.

A black tongue flicked out across serated narrow teeth as the wolf watched the man move. It's muscles tensed, unsure of what to expect. It would merely wait within the shadows, sure the man had noticed a rather large clump if fur standing in the door.

Phantom

Sometimes, in the scope of his sight, it was easy for Alexander to lose himself in his musings. His thoughts could carry him to far away places, glimpsing into the past as easily as he did the future. As he was, he seemed an unassuming individual, older than most who tread across these lands. A touch of white above his ears and the beginnings of wrinkles along his eyes gave him an air of wisdom, but what solidified that was his eyes. Some men had blank stares, thoughtless and idle minds that simply lived their lives like cattle. Whereas others held a fierce edge, warriors that burned bright but often fizzled away. Alexander's eyes were that of the elder, one who had seen much life, understood the ebbs and flow of the world, the depth of his sapphire eyes showed hardness, not brittle like iron, but sharp like forged steel. They seemed to speak for themselves, that though Alexander did not look directly at the wolf, there was a latent awareness within them that no surprise would be had when they stepped into the light of the room.

In truth, Alexander held stubbornly to the old ways, never trusting silence nor the limits of natural senses. A maelstrom of power flowed around him, beyond sight and hearing, it roared in a tempest of time and space slightly out of phase, a wellspring of energy that flowed through him, collecting untold reams of information. The very presence of cognitive entities passing through the fabric of time sent ripples across the web of information, each ripple grew as it neared the nexus of his mind. He was and ever shall remain a being of the old ways, a titan seemingly without purpose. But here, within the Malevolence, he was a guardian, all who sought haven here would have his protection.

"Welcome, I am Alexander Aurelius." He stated, his sapphire eyes glimpsing up from the surface of the bar, looking to the she wolf behind such perceptive eyes. A sense would wash across her, that when beneath the gaze of this man, he saw far more than the presence of the wolf, but the echo of her very existence across time. It was an unsettling feeling for some, as though a pervasive force laid upon ones mind, listening to the whispers of their past.

Eloquent Lunatic

Wandering along the dirt path would be a youthful figure that appeared around the age of fifteen. The young figure’s pale androgynous angular features leaned more towards the male side, and the young body seemed to be more fitting of a youthful male. The youth had pale skin that had a silvery sheen to it. Atop the young figure’s head was white silver hair that fell down to his shoulder blades, or would have if it was not spiked backwards and seemingly defying gravity, the only hair that accepted gravity as a law was the bangs that were drawn to both sides of the youth’s angular elf like face. Adding to the elf like appearance were two pointed ears. The youth’s eyes were almond like in shape, an arching browline hooded them slightly as the same silver white hair graced his eye brows and lashes.

This five foot nine inch tall form was coated in segmented silver plate mail armor that had black accents and a crimson cloak and hood. Grasped in the youth’s right hand and resting across his shoulders was a silver b*****d sword, a full edge on the blade from hilt to point on one side, the other only a half edge from point to mid blade. The young figure’s left armored wrist was resting on the blade near the point, giving the youth the shadow of a cloaked figure on a cross. The hilt of the sword was two dragon heads with mouths open and roaring, below that was the handle that seemed to be etched in silver scales, this lead into yet another dragon’s head for the pommel, but held with in this open mouth between the fangs was a translucent silver crystal orb that pulsed with life and energy every few moments.

“Dragon with endless tale, tooth and fang, claw and scale,” the Young figure sang, the voice hauntingly beautiful, soft as a breeze as it echoed around the MoI, yet it tugged upon the heartstrings of all with in the surrounding area. “Feed the flames that light the dale, as Dragons might and power swell,” the youth continued his song a small smile tugging at the corners of his pale lips to reveal silver fangs capable of rending flesh. The young figure would vanish as the crystal orb on the pommel of the sword flashed brightly. When the light faded the youth and sword seemingly appeared in the middle of the MoI’s main room. “Worms below be not far, as they wait beneath the stars,” the youth continued his song as the eyes slowly opened to reveal twin silver pupiless orbs that gazed about the room, the song seeming to linger in the area both inside and outside of the MoI.

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

~All the kings men can talk
But you see us angeles we fly
Come and resurrect your full throttle force's, babe
Run to me, I'm the one who can make you feel good
Stay under the shadow's of my wing's
That's the place you savor purest of ecstatic tastes
With ever-lusting-love, I'll elevate you to crazy phase's~

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Last time things were left off. Leonardo Tensatsu was still alive.

She remembered no tension appearing to linger beneath the pale flesh stretched across Leo's seductive form. Those half revealed hips. The tiniest things she could still remember as if it were yesterday.

From a cloud of crystalline dust the mysterious lady spawned from the midst, at first a bat like horn blossomed to view into revealing a black gem encrusted winged serpent shifting consecutively till it finally settled into crystallizing the body of Saphira Moreas.

She had stayed there pensively with her body resting on the floor of the sparring room her mind had been drifting, and she stayed there for ten minutes before spiraling her legs upwards in a whirlwind to get back up. Something was up and she had been working devotedly on her person. It seemed this time she was ready to make her face known amongst tournaments, and The Malevolence of Innocence just so happened to be the comfortable place she'd been looking forward to stay for focusing on herself.

Her fingers felt for dust on the bar counter, halting she released a deep sigh. She had taken into account that it hadn't been active here for a while ever since Leo was gone, she assumed he was still gone.

Turning the radio on she went on to the laptop choosing a playlist of songs Funk the Ganja— Peace Treaty was one of them. The rest all were from the samba album of Bebel Gilberto. Saphira decided to dance to those songs while she cleaned up the place using little to none of her power's mostly just the broom, mop, and she shined all the dusty spots she saw including all wine glass's displayed.

As the sun broke over the horizon, she found herself tired, hungry, and still not fully ready for any tournament. And still no one showed up at the ancient tavern, she had left the doors fully open and went over to the kitchen. Where she poured herself a passion and Cupuacu smoothie. Her hands were dirty from extracting the creamy, exotic pulp from the native melon. Then she cleaned them, and had worked on a dish of shrimp with chicken that had been done in coconut milk and other ingredients completed by palm oil. The chicken breast had been baked with coconut oil and Cajun spice were added, too. She'd assumed Leo with the high security system he had would've shown up by now or at least one of the workers.

Meanwhile, while, Saphira savored her food slowly she had wondered what Leo wanted to talk about something with hiring a bounty hunter. Well, maybe she could give him a list of people she considered worth her time, she thought. At the very same time while she appeared tranquil, in reality she wasn't really, she'd been having a slight headache from controlling the other part of her soul, Hellena Tadesco. Whom had been in the midst of a battle field within Sigil. Saphira Moreas was always overworked with no time for resting. The little time she did rest was like that other time with Leo during their incident at the end of their last battle.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Max
User Image

A gentleman in an ugly brown suit eventually came to stand in front of the Mansion. He wore a matching ugly brown large floppy brimmed fedora over a head of snow white. His eyes were two tones of gold and duel ringed around the pupil. An intense hawkish stare. Standing at roughly six foot, give or take in those large black boots, Maxwell wasn't the largest individual. Muscle definition definitely existed beneath that coat, but despite being wide and lanky it was hard to be impressed at a glance. The most distinguishing mark aside from the eyes and hair had to be that gnarly scar running across his face. From his chin over his cheek, across his nose and between his eyes, a large slice had existed at one point or another extending all the way up above his left eye brow. It was aged well into a few years at this point, yet still it was red and pink due to the sheer depth of the damage. If not for that, the snow topped gentleman was fairly handsome if not for that eerie ageless quality. His utter lack of emotion didn't serve beauty at any rate.

Max never really had a set schedule or any kind of method to his practice. He would just follow his gut instincts until he ran into something worth destroying. Whether it be a mere vampire nest, or a demon's hovel. Harpies, and where wolfs and whatever else didn't belong in this world... It made no difference to the slayer. His disposition had been this way for well over seventy years now. Somehow through out that time spent with reckless abandon, Max had not yet lost his current body. Through out the slew of near fatal wounds he had somehow survived intact for the most part. Perhaps it was his father and patron Deity watching over the last and only son to walk the flesh lands?

Regardless, something had drawn Max to this place. To this very spot. Something that pulsed with dark energy practically begging to be extinguished. For the time being he would just stand out front of the mansion. Watching. Waiting.

LADY KAMA SUCCUBOSS

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Saphira was a slow eater she sighed holding the black diamond encrusted gourd. She fillet with strong concentrated dark purple berries that bubbled with pulp. She had nipped on her spoon savoring the cassava flour she had mixed in with the Acai berries.

She continued nipping pausing only to nab a black cowboy hat Leo had placed around. Then went outside to breath fresh air and leaned tranquilly against the wall. Placing Leo's hat on, she adjusted her purple-bow-tie-front-silk-satin-cropped-top. She realized a man standing there in the distance only after the wind caressed her rose petal smooth skirt did she take him into account. At first glance she seemed to be docile because of the outfit she'd wore. But then, she noticed something about the man that made her face muscles soften into a full throttle crocodile smile.

Dropping her 6 inch black gem encrusted stilettos she sipped from the gourd. For a minute there was an awkward silence between Max and Saphira. As a talented actress and a polyglot, from centuries of experience—body language and changes in behavioral cues was a field she'd been a mastermind within. Thus far she had picked up on the fact was a good fighter but he'd probably noticed her chest was probably hard like a snakes skin, too. It's not as if she had covered half of her stomach. "Welcome to Malevolence. Where all who hith'r here lose all hope." She spoke bittersweet with the voice of someone who had probably made big boys cry before. "What's your drink?" she inquired her voice shifting to someone who needed an overdose of kindness. Clearly, if she had been your average succubi she'd have used her supernatural charms wouldn't she? Saphira didn't work like that, she had never been the kind to use her supernatural charms to seduce men because she needed their attention and love. No, she was too wise to do such a thing. But, she couldn't understand why average succubi's did that when they should've learned the art of making people truly fall in love.

Max
User Image

It wasn't before long that something slithered out into the open. The snow topped gentleman in brown was indifferent to the greeting. He had been here before. He was well aware of the kind of cur that called this place home.

LADY KAMA SUCCUBOSS
"What's your drink?"

"I'm not here for merriment..."

One of those pristine white gloved hands would reach up to the ugly brown large floppy brimmed fedora that the gentleman wore. With a touch and some focus the hat would melt away as nothing but golden particles of light. Left to drift out across the grounds and dissolve slowly in the darkness of the night. Both gloves would be peeled off carefully and tucked away in the inner breast pocket of the brown coat. Once that was accomplished Max would unbutton his coat for unrestricted movement. The smallest flare of gold would divulge a Tsuka in the slayer's right hand's grasp. His left hand would touch to the Tsuba before slowly pulling back through the air. In doing so a small portal of gold in his palm would map out the length of the blade. When the glimmering all settled, this left Max with a meager Katana in grasp. With which he would point the tip of the weapon at the female.

"I came here to clean up a little... Should I start with you?"

Romance wasn't the game. Clearly the slayer had something more grim in mind.

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Saphira Moreas would've confessed that she was somewhat taken aback upon realizing that he was a hunter. Indeed, it took her some time to sufficiently recuperate from her surprise.

"Your confidence quickly inflates for little reason, m'love." she said, truthfully kindly.

Her oscillating hips almost seemed to vibrate like a snake out of the charmers box. Then stepping in front of the taverns door's delicately, she swung the hat landing it on a far away hook within the place.

For sure, it was his “claimed” success in slaying her that she took as a poor grasp of his understanding on how to approach a powerful being like herself. Which had her baffled. Normally, she didn't display any kindness to this sort of disrespect. The fact that no one had ever confronted her like that before made her a bit enthusiastic to see what the slayer had to bring to the table, she thought, it was kinda cute to be so straight forward about taking her down.

"You came this long way just to adjust my skirt, hummmph. It's going to take a lot more than courage to do that. But. Fine, you'll have your bloody tango. I hope you know how to swing those hips." The guard before her levitated to the epicenter of her hands, and it shattered in a radiating burst of light dwindling away into the air. Indeed, she was no ordinary succubus. Her weapons were: her crystal sky high heels, and her nails which on cue hardened into the hardness a little beyond a diamond. They went from four inches, extending at will towards a length of ten inches. "Now let's ravage you out of that poor outfit" like that, she displayed a somersault that sent her heels to the right side of the entrance door and from there, she weaved herself upwards only to spiral out of the epicenter of the large door with a speed fueled with force's of a vengeful queen.

A single devilish downward-cut kick came to the direction of his head though she'd switch with haste towards a spot somewhere along his chest. She'd then continue to thrust in unpredictable kicks with her body diagonal to his eyes. Her speed would serve only to intensify after each kick until he'd no longer be able to compete with the speed. Truth be told, she hadn't been the best in the physical strength department, however, this didn't mean her agility wasn't horrifying to fight against. She has no qualms about hurting people, and thus far her style suggested someone who adored being extremely sadistic.

Upon entering a speed fast as hell she showed to be possessing the attacks of a succubus form and human form and even emitted growls as well. Although, she didn't wish for a fight involving weapons she decided to reflect the circumstances he showed her thus far, if he decided to use little to no power she'd do that too. "If I win. You stay for merriment." She giggled and cackled from utter enthusiasm, her voice echoed causing the ground to almost literally tremble like a floor made of many layers upon layers of glass.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff