Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone interested in Bounty style RP?

Yes 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 27 ]
No 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

xxx> > Hell Raizer >> DorianUser Image
>>>Cause I Should be the One who Tortures You...

The allure of knowledge had ensnared many a soul, he found with amusement. Already once this night he had quoted Dr. Faustus by Marlowe and once again, he could make a parallel between the play and the present conversation. Yet his previous quote had the subject manner of the weight of one woman's face, and the lines he now recited in his head were of the damnation of Faust through gaining knowledge through Mephistophilis. Then there was the Apple in the Garden of Eden, giving knowledge to Adam and Eve while leading to their expulsion.

To lean towards the use of such lines would hardly coat the deal in sugar, so he would go the route of Blake. "To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour."

He couldn't help but smile, and any smile given by the demon was laced with his pride. His glass raising to his lips, finishing his drink without moving his mismatched eyes from off Rini's. The demon would keep himself in check as her hand once more returned to caress along her jaw. If he lost his control, who knew what would pass from his lips. That and he didn't want to leave his mark upon her in the usual manner. Ah yes, his mark. He already had come to the conclusion of creating some sort of charm and he was leaning towards an armlet that would encircle one of her biceps. The fact that her shapeshifting would alter her own proportions, he would have to alter his curse in accordance.

"Fancy indeed."

He could already picture it, black metal fresh from the ever after which meant it would be saturated with demon magic. An Alexandrite setting, the color of the stone would react to his presence rather than changing color depending on light source. With a victorian flair, the piece would be stylish as well as functional and a curse would be wrapped about it like a bow to ensure it's ability to reform about her current form at the time.

Her quotes were enticing and captivating, the demon had to admit he hadn't given present media nearly as much attention as he should of given his pleasure at being 'with the times.' He mainly kept to music and such since those aspects of entertainment were involved heavily in his employment.

"All wish to be content, but few make the assertions to seize that happiness."

Riniles Todd

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

He was a bright one, and well versed, a chuckle worked it's way up her throat. "I see I am not the only well read one between the both of us" Her finger tips tracing the way to his lips once more,tracing where is Labret piercing was. Her eyes light up with a slight glow to them, then fade reflecting the same silver eyes Dorian had.

Her head was a little light at the moment, as she had two drinks. The woman wasn't the best at holding her drinks. "So...What does the full contract contain, Mister Alleycat?" she chided lightly before tapping his nose. "It is hard for all to be content in a world where not everyone is happy..." she thinks but only for a moment.

" None of us find as much happiness in this life as we should....because they are many who believe, The heart dies a slow death. Shedding each hope like leaves, until one day there are none. No hopes. Nothing remains.... You cannot say to the sun, "More sun." Or to the rain, "Less rain." And yet, to learn kindness after so much unkindness, to understand that a little girl with more courage than she knew, would find her prayers were answered, can that not be called happiness? After all these are not the memoirs of an empress, nor of a queen. These are memoirs of another kind. " she brings both hands on the table and waits for her answers.

Shaizard

O.G. Vampire

With a smirk and a nod, Snake kept the shots coming for himself and Leo. he would wait for Oni to finish her bottle before handing her another one, if she needed another one. Sliding the shots back down toward Leo, he looked around, in a mood to mix. For a brief moment, a bipolar twinge hit his brain, and a flurry of old thoughts and sadness hit him. The moment passed as Snake forced it to, the aftereffects of the past. This was the present and the demi wasn't to be troubled with such behavior, at least not in company.

Out of boredom, as well as to compliment the shots, Snake began mixing drinks almost at random. Citrus soda and Triple Sec. Then a Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against The Wall. An amaretto sour. He took a shot and started to grab the bottles again, then stopped. Someone needed to drink these things. With a light shrug, Snake started with the Citrus and Triple sec, taking a drink of it.

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
.:} -crawls across floor.- ~_~ Finally home from work. {:.
[ -placeholder for a post with Sharlen...cause it'll happen if it kills the author- D< ]

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ooc:

I'm at work, typing off this ******** up phone app. Ill post as soon as I get out of work at 7ish.

Got every popo in town here for coffee, and I'm sitting on 2 ounces of dank smelling kush in my pockets.

Good thing I'm pretty baked, and a BOSS. >.>

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
.;} See, it's late and I'm tired. {:.

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
Leonardo S. Tensatsu
Ooc:

I'm at work, typing off this ******** up phone app. Ill post as soon as I get out of work at 7ish.

Got every popo in town here for coffee, and I'm sitting on 2 ounces of dank smelling kush in my pockets.

Good thing I'm pretty baked, and a BOSS. >.>

.:} Living life on the edge. xD {:.

Phantom

Leonardo S. Tensatsu

Sikander

User Image

"Fear is not always seen. It can manifest within the heart and mind, causing doubt and uncertainty. I need not lecture you on how lethal uncertainty and doubt can be in combat. " The phantasmal voice resonated from beneath the mask speaking affluently with a rational logic, a logic plainly undeniable. After spending countless years in the service of silver tonged devils, any sentient halfwit could mimic their smooth alluring way of speech. Sikander had learned long ago most devil's charmed their voice to bedazzle and seduce those whom their voice fell upon. But the best of them used their wit and cunning alone, without the aid of magic to compel lesser minds into obedience in accordance to their will. Sikander utilized the tools in which were at his disposal to achieve his goals, fear was useful, as was profound violence, at times. The Assosian would not be found lamenting if innocent blood was spilled in the course of his endeavors, the weak deserved nothing, if they did not retain the intellect to obey a superior force and found themselves dead, they had no one to blame but themselves. Sikander was birthed to a world of merciless anguish and violence, such things were commonplace.

When Leo held the narcotic blunt out to him a thin deathly looking appendage reached from within the undulating darkness, as though spawned from what would have been the chest of Sikander, wrapping the bony talon like fingers around the fragile blunt so as not to crush it. Instead of bringing it to the silver mask, instead the hand vanished in the hollow cavity of the chest, the glow of the cherry lost in the veiling darkness of shadows which comprised much of the wraith like visage. After a moment, a few thin wispy trails of smoke seeped from beneath the mask, from the eyes and noise and mouth the smoke would ascend away from his body, distinctly lighter in color to the miasma of amorphous shadow which constituted much of the Assosian's form. The deathly looking appendage returned the blunt, about a half inch less in length to Leo. Though the appendage resembled that of a humanoid hand, it was clear by the way in which the skin undulated in thick coiling tendrils that the mass was merely a condensed form of the miasma seen throughout Sikander's visage. In truth, there was little actual physical substance that constituted the Assosian's form, what physical presence the wraith like entity retained was compelled into such a physical state. The silver deathly looking mask and the tatters of cloth were real enough, but merely props in which the Assosian could shed at any time without alarm. Albeit, he was fond of the mask and would not part from it without good reason.

"Immunity? No, just a highly inefficient ability to soak the narcotic plumes of smoke within my physical form. I'm afraid the pleasures of such narcotics are wasted upon myself. Though I have other ways in which to acquire a similar sense of high. To feed upon other Shadow walkers merits such an euphoria." The cannibalistic nature of his kind was not without reason. The primordial shadows in which comprised much of the composition of a Shadow walker was quite easily absorbed by more powerful entities such as Sikander, feasting upon the body and sentience garnered not only a rejuvenation similar to eating or sleeping for mortals. When a powerful Shadow walker feasted upon the lesser shadow spawns of its own kind, it would grant a powerful sense of euphoric experience, in which fueled the insatiable hunger of his species. The cannibal act was highly addictive and often Shadow walkers would spend days consumed by the feeding frenzy. To resist such powerful temptation for long periods of time took great resolution of will and mind, It had been weeks since Sikander last allowed himself the pleasure of consuming such lesser shadow spawns.

The silver mask of the Assosian tilted within the hooded visage, the feint indigo shimmer of light that radiated behind the phantom like optics garnered a glimpse upon the patrons, carefully observing them and watching their habits and actions. The shadowy entity lingered several feet from the ground as though his levitating wraith like form was commonplace. The veiling abyss of darkness and undulating miasma afforded only a small human like quality mostly comprised of the head and shoulders, the long descended torso and chest vanished into the thinning torrents of shadow and wispy tendrils of the intangible form. The two indigo orbs often silhouetted by the shifting mass of darkness would occasionally twist and turn into a wicked haunting grimace, the cliche form of demonic eyes, though instead of a glowing red the haunting feint hues of a distant and veiled purple. This burning gaze retained little directional influence, so often it would seem as though the fiery hues could glimpse between the worn and tattered fabrics which hooded the form of his head somewhere within the maelstrom of shadows, this garnered the effect that made it seem he were gazing upon each individual, though the true direction of his sight was lost within the obfuscating shifting currents of black shadow.

Phantom

(( -Pantomimes a scary ghost- Is anyone still awake? xD ))

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

(( I am always awake))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Like tiny little static shocks that graze and ripple the skin, she felt the flow of energy from those around her. She felt the eye's upon her. This caused her to look up firstly to meet Leo's glance. His grin was positively devious in its demeanor. She looked a little concerned.

"Onyx has got herself a flying ship on the side, so where else would you be serving Jager at Snake if I stopped doing whatever it is I do to draw the crowds?"

She looked to the shadowy one that had smoked Leo's blunt...she had intended to put her sights back upon Leo to respond to him, but out of the corner of her eye she saw the newest tender looking at her. Onyx turned her head and eye's slightly in attempts to intercept and confirm his curiosity. When she tried to catch him he casually lit his cigarette and examined his lighter. This made oni second guess herself. Maybe...maybe he hadn't been looking at her? Turning her attention to the sound of movement next to her she looked to see Snake whipping up Leo's shots. He also started to make random mixed variations. Oni looked down to her bottle of Jager and then back up to his mixed shots...his looked...better. Her fingers wiggled out to snatch up the Amaretto sour to which she enjoyed. Finally coming back to Leo, she gave him a perked left brow and a playful grin of her own.

"Leo, sugar, for the second time I do not own a flying ship!" she chuckled. Although, at one point she was going to have one commissioned.
"It's just a vessel. Nothing special... Anymore" she said and finalized in thought before taking another of Snakes drinks. Flicking her gaze back over to Mitsuki. She waited to hear his answer regarding the subject of the help he had inquired about and her question. Who had he been looking for?

Phantom

(( So, I watched Sword Art Online from start to finish yesterday. So good. ))

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
count_zantara

"My 'portfolio' is actually due for some improvised renovations here soon. Curious you should mention it."

Relinquishing a large plume of smoke with the almost mischievous words uttered, Leo's previous proper demeanor appearing to transition back into the malevolent monstrosity most knew the current deity to embody. The flash of ominous illumination standing to radiate from both scarlet iris's as the blunts plucked from his lip's while standing, brandishing upon the enigmatic Count a lure through his guise of mortal agenda's.

"My story is as any such as ours would be, scope aside, most couldn't comprehend let us say a single mortal life span which represents, but a single short thread within our lofty design. Many like us interchange and mingle our collective consciousness, as others align with the most popular worshipped vice's or virtue's. I hoarded mine, deconstructed and reconstructed them, stored them away, arranged them in a manner to worship myself, or the idea of me."

Appearing to almost enjoy the hauntingly dual toned low quality of speech, inspiring almost a fervent for existence on a level no entity could ultimately deny when faced between a true and complete obliteration. Leo's threat far more complicated than simple non-existence, as the far higher dimensional entity that had originally birthed his potential had used him. If Leo's current portfolio revealed any true insight into his constant characteristics, Leo would ultimately be the 'god' of pure curiosity undiluted by the concept of morality. An almost infant fascination created to soak up everything the multi dimensional multiverse had to offer. That was the beginning of course of only a single large thread of Leo's current unique existence. Reincorporation, and absorption of his 'self' was the fate he faced.

"My crimes haven't gone unnoticed, mind you, and I'll suffer one fate or another. Even immortal's know there's no such thing as true immortality, even for those that cling to their power and try to hide from some manner of inevitable change."

Evidently shaking his head, the illumination of his iris's would flare even brighter a moment before diminishing almost completely. Leonardo recognizing this change with only a small smile as he leans his frame against the book case, stealing another drag, before gesturing up towards the top of the left center tower of tomes.

"The top row's are littered with symbolic magic. Charter, runic, ceremonial, incantation's for summoning, along with the orally conjured magic inscribed within the original languages. I found if you know the original meaning well enough, you can translate the language how ever you want and conjure the same effect for most spells. Since the initiative of speaking, like symbolic magic through drawn symbols activate's the thought or meaning that flows through the channel or mold you design for the intended result. Most entities like us don't require a method to help us channel, though I do find magics capable of being recorded so accurately to be priceless."

A tangent rant to occupy the Counts time as he navigated about for whatever else he needed. Not many of the tomes had any means of a seal or restriction on them, unless Leo had obtained them that way. So he'd reframe from pointing out exactly where every book was that the Count inquired about. Still leaning along the towering wall of his library Leo would cast his gaze to his right to notice a single leather bound book inching out of its shelf which would be met with a swift back hand which would linger before languidly dropping down to rest in his pocket with his opposite hand still handling what was left of his blunt.

"I'll retain all this before you for what ought as well be an eternity, though if you've some manner of illness you may want to hire out my service's once more while I still wield the sort of power I do. Your own higher unique conscious self isn't something I care to poke at, though my many sins include creation of mortal life. A physical body, no matter how influenced by ourselves is still a physical thing that can be cleansed, reconstructed, or replaced completely. The problem's finding a suitable host if you can't create a whole new body yourself. Which is a very very tricky business..."

Familiar Lunatic

Leonardo S. Tensatsu

"Hum.... a unique was of doing that, I would suppose."

He said with a chuckle as he sat down across from Leo for a moment, leaving his staff to rest against the table.

"I've never been one for self-worship, not even from my Aspects. I've always been of the mind that if they aren't working to overcome the Primera to becoming as Such, then they aren't worthy of being a piece of... us. As to immortality, BAH is all I say to that. The day that you actually consider yourself a true immortal is the day you believe in such things as perfection. Death is just another journey, Leonardo. It takes us all when it wills and we go along for the ride. True, she keeps letting me come back around for another go at it, but who ever said that Death didn't have a sense of humor?"

He was being somewhat cryptic, as if this was just an Aspect of the Count or the Primera in his natural form. Letting the ring dance over his knuckles back and forth as he pondered such things, Zantara chuckled to himself at the silliness of everything. Even though he wasn't a Deity anymore, he still thought of himself as one... just fallen a bit.

Looking towards the shelves, the Count reached out telekinetically and took in his spectral hand the book on Charter magic that Leonardo had pointed out. Looking at the cover blankly as it landed in his palm, the old Orochi shrugged slightly before setting the book on the table in front of him.

"You've known me for years Leonardo. Arcane magic, even this runic material that is so..formalistic that it's almost a science hasn't really interested me in most fashions. It's useful, but I have three great loves. The Magic of the Mind, the Magic of the Compromise and the Magic of the Science. Technology, Psionics and Divine. I probably should be interested in the Arcane, but I never had the patience for it, I suppose."

Looking up at Leonardo's offer, Zantara tilted his head slightly as the thought passed through his mind. Now that.... was an interesting proposal.

"You see, it's things like when stuff of that nature comes from your lips that I get nervous. I've done my fair share of cloning of bodies, mostly mine as well as using Psionic Mind Leeches to spread my mental nature among the younger races. And believe me, if my labs hadn't been ransacked it seems the ******** minute after I go and kick the bucket and some little piss ant raids my tomb for everything that wasn't nailed down, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. You'd think some people would have respect for the dead."

He really was on a little roll there, even though the Count was wellknown to be a tomb raider in his own right. If it wasn't his body, he could care less about such things as holy rites or common decency. He was a very selfish sort of hypocritical individual. But what else would you expect?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff