Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 9322 9323 9324 > >> >>> »|

Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
She nods to the seat next to her signeling that it fine for you to sit. Studies his face slightly.

*sits baside her as his purple hair slides to the side* so you busy with any assasinations *asks curiously*
she shakes her head slightly her bangs swinging back and worth,"unfortunatly no.....it appears that no one needs anyone dead." She takes a sip form her glass.

I see yeah that always sucks sorry to hear that so u part vampire i notice your drinking blood
"I'm a full vampire." She gives him a small fanged smile.

im only half vampire but still got the fangs and thirst for blood *lightly smiles seeing her fangs*
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
She nods to the seat next to her signeling that it fine for you to sit. Studies his face slightly.

*sits baside her as his purple hair slides to the side* so you busy with any assasinations *asks curiously*
she shakes her head slightly her bangs swinging back and worth,"unfortunatly no.....it appears that no one needs anyone dead." She takes a sip form her glass.

I see yeah that always sucks sorry to hear that so u part vampire i notice your drinking blood

im only half vampire but still got the fangs and thirst for blood *lightly smiles seeing her fangs*
Smiles a little wider, eyes glittering slightly, "I see."
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90

Smiles a little wider, eyes glittering slightly, "I see."

*notices the glitter in her eyes and smiles* whats that smile for*his fox tail lightly wags as his fox ears twitch a bit*
Blinks, she didn't even relize she was smiling. she blushes slightly and looks away, "uh...no reason....." This was not like her, she had no clue what she was feeling......
alright *smiles seeing her blush feals this fealing as well but trys not to show it knowing this wasnt like him either as his eyes glow a dim red breifly trying his best to hide it as he faintly started to blush*

5,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hey im back
xxShocKxx
alright *smiles seeing her blush feals this fealing as well but trys not to show it knowing this wasnt like him either as his eyes glow a dim red breifly trying his best to hide it as he faintly started to blush*
Looks back at him still very confused, she normally had total control over her emotion but she didn't know what emotion this was, "uhh....would you like some blood?" She got up, picking her glass up.
*turns away for a moment takeing a drink from his glass* anyways have u been in the assasin business for awhile now? *trys to ignore what happned a minute ago*

5,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
heloooooooooooo! government hit man here!!! stare
xxShocKxx
*turns away for a moment takeing a drink from his glass* anyways have u been in the assasin business for awhile now? *trys to ignore what happned a minute ago*
She gets herself more blood, "Ever since I can remember." Puts the event the just passed in the back of her mind.
*runs in* *pull out a handgun* FREZZE!
Vicewolf
heloooooooooooo! government hit man here!!! stare
Looks over at him and bows, "gomen nasai. I am Takara Yunokawa."
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Looks back at him still very confused, she normally had total control over her emotion but she didn't know what emotion this was, "uhh....would you like some blood?" She got up, picking her glass up.

*looks up at her as she stands up* sure ive been without blood for awhile now.. the thirst is getting pretty strong *smiles a bit his fangs showing a bit*

5,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
snake 2

hmm? i guess your a newbie to the assassin business...im leaving....how about you bug these to flirts over here...pfft....*takes sake while leaving*
snake 2
Eyes flash and she disappears, reappearing behind him with a dagger to his throat, "put it down if you want to live." Her voice had turned icey.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff