Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone interested in Bounty style RP?

Yes 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 27 ]
No 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

{ My activeness as of late has been questionable at best. Only because I recently revisited watching Xiaolin Showdown, and liked one of the characters, am I here. But you're right. People really should make more active RP's.

As for your character, Jace will pop in and visit with her in a few minutes. }

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
かつて白かった降っている雪

[[cool cool.. it'll give you something to do XP]]

まもなく血の色に変わります
The shadows of the night drifted and danced as the light from over-head filtered through the foliage below. Evening rest had fallen over the area, and anyone that chose to upset the peace of the forest would have to pay for it. Despite the ominous nature of the forest, and the threat of what may be lurking behind its trees, Jace moved forward. His companions--three jungle cats; a lion, tiger, and panther--followed obediently. Something was strange about these cats. It was as though they were at one point human, as though that gleam in their eyes was the last bit of humanity they were trying to hang on to--clinging to in the vain hope that maybe one day they would be free of the evil that was Jace Young. It was unlikely.

GACAW! GACAW!

Overhead a crow circled like some sort of vicious predator. Like it were hunting the jungle cats below to show defiance to the entirety of the animal kingdom. Of course, the bird was no threat. Instead it circled a few more times before dipping and coming down to land on Jace's shoulder. Then the bird appeared to crane its neck in, putting its beak close to Jace's ear, and begin sharing untold secrets. A few of the reports made the youthful man cringe angrily, and he punched a tree. The others were more along the lines of what he was looking for, and with a nod of his head he sent the bird back out and came to the clearing just before reaching the steps of the Mal.

"Guard the area. I don't want anyone getting to this building without my knowledge and consent." The three dipped their heads as a sign of understanding before splitting up. The panther and tiger walked back into the shadows of the forest while the lion stayed in the clearing, following Jace to the door before contenting to walk the length of the front of the building several times.

Pushing the door open, Jace moved inside with an air of dignity that suggested an intense pride. His golden eyes scanned the interior blankly while he absently stroked his bald chin. It seemed to be dead. No longer did this place have the vitality it once did. It seemed as though Leo had abandoned it, and everyone else with it. Of course, this wasn't to say the building was completely bereft of life. There was someone with him, either and employee or just another patron passing by. Whichever it was, Jace sat down in the shadows of the back of the room and just observed--waiting.

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~ Krae ~
悪魔女性司祭

Akurei and Krae has shadow stepped easily from his mansion room to Leo's office. It was the place she had asked for. Though she didn't like living in such a place, in such a condition, she still couldn't help liking the feel propping her feet on Leo's desk just to make smudges with her shoes. She detested the man, but what could she do? It wasn't like she could do much about her position.
She reached her hands up and stretched out her back, her mouth opening wide with a small yawn and then closing into a cruel grin.

"Looks like a visitor."

She mumbled it to herself, even though she was alone. Her shoulders gave a soft shrug and she plopped back down into Leo's chair, propping her feet up on Leo's desk, making sure to add another smudge just to see his reaction when he comes back, if he comes back. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes, but not before one of her eyes turned a purple color while the other stayed that deep blue.

The man downstairs in the back room could possibly hear some rustling. It wasn't because of Krae upstairs, but it would seem to be closer than he would have thought. The room would seem to grow darker, thicker maybe with dark midnight shadows. It would be ominous and maybe a bit confusing even, but even more so if he looked forward. If he did so, he would see in front of him a medium sized black wolf. The wolf looked as real as if possibly could, even feel real, but only those with good eyes could see the whisps of shadows at the tips of the fur.
The wolf sat there, unmoving, its dark blue eyes looking up at the man.

O.G. Vampire

((My activeness bounces between two accounts, which Akurei doesn't really -need- a rest, but..maybe I'll switch to this one for a bit.))

Another might in Malevolence.

Snake stared out the window of room two. Same as it usually was. Turning around, the deity headed to the door and opened it. It seemed that there would be something to Mal tonight, though it didn't seem that Onyx was downstairs.

With a sigh he closed the door and headed downstairs. His brother had been in, and he looked into a shadow, seeing Akurei leave back to the shadows. His mood was...actually a mood? Odd.

Shrugging it off, Snake went behind the bar, looking for something to drink.

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
かつて白かった降っている雪

[[geh.. sorry... didn't really have much to say though >.<]]

まもなく血の色に変わります
Jace raised an eyebrow at the wolf that now stood before him. It was an odd thing these theatrics that people decide to put on, but what could he do? If people liked showing off what power they had then that was their prerogative. Personally, he frowned upon such greetings--if that's what this could be called--and he was sure that Leo, despite his anti-social tenancies, would find the lack of adequate interaction appalling.

Then again... maybe not.

His yellow, reptilian eyes remained calm although his brows knitted together in annoyance. Grabbing the bridge of his nose with the thumb and forefinger of his left hand, he let out an exhausted sigh and snapped the same fingers on the opposite hand. For a few seconds it seemed as though nothing happened, and then the door swung back and a Samurai clad in full armor stepped in. The grin on his mask was decidedly wicked. The warrior lept forward and turned into the lion that had been accompanying Jace earlier.

Landing on all fours, the beast let out a threatening roar before circling the wolf once and making his way to Jace's side.

The Heylin sorcerer still look annoyed, but not as much as he was. He decided that he didn't really care about this wolf, and would pay it no attention until the one who had conjured it stepped out.

In the meantime, his attention turned toward the man who had just made his entrance.

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
かつて白かった降っている雪

[[aren't you nice.....]]

まもなく血の色に変わります
{ Why yes. I actually think that I'm a really nice person IRL. }

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
かつて白かった降っている雪

[[lol]]

まもなく血の色に変わります
II Shirayuki-hime II
かつて白かった降っている雪

[[lol]]

まもなく血の色に変わります
{ Anyway... you should reply. <3 }

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
かつて白かった降っている雪

[[i will.. just on the phone... cant concentrate on writing while talking XD]]

まもなく血の色に変わります
{ I have that same problem. >.< }

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
かつて白かった降っている雪

[[there.. now i need to read it again and then I can post]]

まもなく血の色に変わります

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~ Krae ~
悪魔女性司祭

[[too bad he doesn't know Krae very well or he would understand she isn't showing off her power.. She's toying.. She doesn't have much else to do..]]

The wolf gave a deep fang-bearing snarl as the Lion lept in, the fangs on the wolf blood smeared. Her ears went back and her shackles raised, but the lion did nothing, circled her and then went to stand by the master. The wolf's growls slowed but didn't cease, her nose hunched up and menacing.
The ears on the wolf then twitched back and her head snapped up, turning around to look at the man who had walked in. This must be Snake. He looked a bit like his brother and not to mention he seemed exactly how Akurei described him.
A large toothy grin portrayed on the wolf's lips, its eyes widening, almost looking grazed. At least the growling was now gone. The wolf shaked its fur out and then left the man be, walking over and then jumping onto the bar counter itself with no respect for the people there. She wasn't going to bother Snake, she had no reason to, but jumped on the counter merely to do so. The muzzle of the wolf turned back towards the man with the lion, a soft growl escaping her lips. ~foolish~ The words were emitted from the wolf's head, but echoed around the room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff