Total Votes:[ 122 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 812 813 814 > >> >>> »|

Cheery Loverboy

9,800 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

The fairy sat at the bar in front of the watter faucet still trying to figure out a way to ask for a glass of watter. He looked very hard at the faucet concentrating intently as if he was trying to get it to speak for him. So narrow was his view he nearly fell off his stool when the crash came from the kitchen. Luckily he caught himself by gripping the bar stool before he fell off completely.

His lavender eyes blinked as he watched the barman go into the kitchen, and he suddenly had an idea. Quick as he could he grabbed a short glass from the other side f the counter, filled it tap water, and sat on his stool again. He sipped his watter and tried to look as innocent as he could.

Wicked Trickster

Lulu hears a crash from inside,and snaps from her near unconscious state,".........Looks like things are becoming more lively..",she yawns,getting up and dusting her skirt off.Her thoughts were distracted by a loud growl from the trees,and she looks over,seeing the silhouette of a large,wolfish creature,sitting there on all fours and watching her with bright red eyes,"Ah,so you've woken up.",she smiles,walking over and looks up at the creature,rubbing its leg soothingly,"I'm guessing you're hungry...well,go hunt then!"

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

A tall drow walked out of the kitchen with Ruhtra. "Father don't blame the help, it was my fault for messing things up back there, worry not I will fix it." he said and Ruhtra shook his head. "Very well...first go sit and ill get you something from the kitchen, you mother has been looking all over for you." he said with a smirk at his son as Darien twitched at hearing that.

Wicked Trickster

The door once more opens, a tall,slender female stepping in.She was drow,clearly by her midnight skin,and long silver hair,face half hidden by long,shaggy bangs,but features carried some other form of blood.She took a brief look around,expression somewhat cold,but curious as well.Stepping in,the woman shut the door behind her and moved over towards the bar,taking a seat.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Drizzt spotted his daughter and moved over to her. "Hello Seras...its been a while." he said sadly, the fates his 'masters' took him away from her for their own work till a time when they deem that he is done.

Wicked Trickster

Her body shifted on the seat,as if she was preparing to move away,dark eyes looking up at Drizzt,not recognizing him.It had been years after all,and when he vanished from her side,he had vanished from her thoughts as well,"Hello...",she said with a soft coldness.

Lonely Noob

7,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Daine, a 15 year old super-human was travelling through the woods, armed with 2 longswords he started slashing and dashing through the tall bushes but he got lost, " Dammit, I should of just read the map properly " he thought to himself. He continued walking and looked up, what he saw was unbelievable a village ? In the middle of the woods ! he grinned to himself and continued walking, his bright yellow eyes shining from the dim sunlight. His throat began to get dry, he hasnt had a drink for ages he almost began to forgot what a liquid feels like in his mouth. He walked through the forest in hopes of a shop or something but what he saw was better, a sign leading to a bar, " Greaaat " he thought to himself and started to head there. He stood outside and looked up at it before walking in. When he got inside he took a breath of fresh air and grinned, but that grin slowly faded when he started to worry about his age, " Damn, I might be too young to drink here " he thought to himself again and went up to a wall, he sighed and looked down to the floor in hopes of seeing anyone around his age being served so he knows its safe to get a drink.

D A ii N E

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Drizzt looked at his daughter before cocking an eyebrow at her. "Do you remember me?" he asked with a somewhat hurt undertone.

Wicked Trickster

Seras stares at him some more,standing up from her seat,"...You feel familiar,but I do not remember you.",she admits quietly,her brow furrowing,"Sorry..."

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ruhtra looked up from his glass at the young man at the door. "Hey welcome to the Last Pint, come on in." he said as he poured a glass of water and set it on a table near the bar. "Have a drink and let me know if you want anything to eat." he said with a smile at the lad.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Anafae
Seras stares at him some more,standing up from her seat,"...You feel familiar,but I do not remember you.",she admits quietly,her brow furrowing,"Sorry..."
"I see...it's been a long time. What do you remember of your parents?" he asked as he sat next to her.
Sapphire
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

xxxxxxSome things are better left unsaid...

...much like the dead quiet winterxxxxxx
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

A thin figure gracefully slipped into the room. The temperature around it was frigid as small crystals of ice were left behind in it's path. A shimmering crystalline cloak concealed the new comer as she stepped in further. A staff of silver and topaz was held tightly in her delicate looking hand. She slowly removed the hood to reveal an icy blue hair and piercing eyes to match. She glanced around for an open seat when she found one at the bar, she elegantly strolled over and took a seat removing the cloak entirely. What seemed to be belts bound her body and a snowy skirt covered, barely, her lower half. Her elven ears were rather small and hid mostly in her softy curls but it was still evident they were there. She waited for a bartender or someone so she could indulge herself in a drink. It had been a long day...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ruhtra moved over to the elegant woman who walked through the door and smiled down at her. "Good afternoon milady, my name is Ruhtra Nakal what can I get for you today?"

Lonely Noob

7,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Daine looked up at the man that was speaking to him and let out a sigh of relief, " Water ? Better than nothing " he mumbled to himself and grinned, he walked over to the table and picked it up and began to drink it. He slammed the glass on the table and wiped his mouth with his arm, " Damn, that was good " he shouted out in the bar and looked around at everyone. He stood up straight and let out a ' hmph '. He felt embarassed but he didnt let it show, that was something he mastered ages ago when he was in a pretty difficult fight against a troll, he was scared but he didnt let it show and that intimidated the troll. He nodded and the guy that gave him the drink in respect to show his thanks and sat down on the chair. He took out his longswords and started to shine it, a thunderbolt went down the middle of both the longswords and the handle was gold and black. He looked over to the guy at the bar and quickly turned back around.

D A ii N E

Wicked Trickster

Milamber Tilakar
Anafae
"I see...it's been a long time. What do you remember of your parents?" he asked as he sat next to her.
"..I only knew my father for a short while,barely even a month,though I remember my mother quite well.",Seras looks at him passively,"But my father vanished without a word..so in some sense,I guess he abandoned me.",her words sounded harsh,almost angry as she sat once more,facing the wall,her eyes half shutting,"Who are you to feel so familiar to me?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff