6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

~Isabella~

Isabella woke up hearing the shower turn on. She looked around as she sat up. She blushed remembering what happened. She managed a smileand got out of bed. She wrapped the sheet around her and walked into the shower. "Are you in here love?" She asked as she entered the bathroom.

User Image

-Tremo-

He wiped the soap from his eyes and smiled as he turned to look at her. "Oh yes im in here. You can join me if you like." He said happily. "I just wanted to get cleaned up a bit so I would not stink you out of the room." He said jokingly.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

~Isabella~

Isabella smiled. "Sure" She said dropping the sheet and joining him in the shower. She got behind him and wrapped her arms around him at first. "In case you were worried about it....i wasnt disapointed. Not one bit" She said to him and kissed his cheek.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

Lilith giggles and then pats his head and then kisses his nose " And what is my dragon doing ?"
She asks him. Her tail stroking his sides. She was well hungry but more so horny. She was ready to have a little one. Or so she hoped. She strokes his under chin and then smiles.She then giggles and then wraps her wings around his head.

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

~Isabella~

Isabella smiled. "Sure" She said dropping the sheet and joining him in the shower. She got behind him and wrapped her arms around him at first. "In case you were worried about it....i wasnt disapointed. Not one bit" She said to him and kissed his cheek.

User Image

-Tremo-

He looked to her and smiled. "Thanks my mate.... I was a little worried about it." he admitted. "You were amazing." He then smiled. "and very very flexible." He then finished rinsing the soap from his hair and then started soap her down playfully making sure he got every where.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

✿♂Lady Sakura ♂✿
❃The Nymph ❃

Lady Sakura was still reading her book but at the back of it. She sighs and then stretches a bit. She smiles and then looks around. Thinking of what she was going to do about her next move. She then stands up and grabs the book to return it to the library. She walks up the steps and then laughs. She skips along thinking of what to do. She then puts the book on the shelf where she found it.

Wicked Trickster

Karnayna uncurled from her bed, groaning. How long had she been asleep for...a day....a week? All she knew was that her head hurt...as if she'd been smacked with something blunt. Slowly sitting up, she moved a hand to the back of her noggin, lightly touching and cringed as she felt a large knot there, as well as something dry surrounding it,"The hell..?", she brought her hand away, and saw several dried flakes of blood coating her fingers. She had been hit!

"Guess I better wash this off. Who knows how long it's been there.....need a healer too..."

Muttering to herself, the jotunn slowly dragged herself from bed and padded barefoot over to the bathroom, vanishing inside.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

~Isabella~

Isabella smiled and chuckled. 'Why thank you Tremo" She said to him with a smile. she just made a small smirk when he started to put the soap on her. She made a small chuckle and rinsed the soap off when he was done. She turned around and gave him a gentle kiss. 'I love you Tremo" She said to him.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ShapeshifterPandoxCiel
User Image

Lilith giggles and then pats his head and then kisses his nose " And what is my dragon doing ?"
She asks him. Her tail stroking his sides. She was well hungry but more so horny. She was ready to have a little one. Or so she hoped. She strokes his under chin and then smiles.She then giggles and then wraps her wings around his head.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-Delor Dragon form-

He murred as she stroked him. "Im not up to much. I just thought I would go out and have a flight." He then let his tong slid around her body playfully tugging at her cloths with it when she wrapped her wings around his head. "So you seem to be wanting a little fun teasingly."

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

Lilith smiles and then snuggles to him. " Hmm maybe " She giggles and then winks her eyes at the male. " How about a nice flight though first ?" She asks him softly. Knowing they haven't done any thing in a long while. She then walks away but in a sexual play full while she can.

God Solder- Wolf

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

✿♂Lady Sakura ♂✿
❃The Nymph ❃

Lady Sakura sighs softly to her self and then turns around. Having done enough reading to last her a week or two. Did she walk out of the library. She sighs softly as her bare feet touches the cold ground of the wooden floors. She smiles as the earth around her was singing a song that not many would hear. She giggles softly and then skips down the last bit of the stairs. Landing on her two bare feet did she look around to see what is going on around her.

One she could see a fairy like person ? Or was that some one else ? Oh well. She walks over to the bar to see if any one would take her order now. " Hello ?" She calls out. Not knowing if they would hear her right away." Any one home ?" She looks around with her ember like brown eyes. Taking in the room. She could swear she saw a flicker of something in the corner of her eye. But once she turned her head. The flicker of light was gone.

She sighs knowing that she was going low on something. Not knowing what she sits down on a seat and then sighs softly. Her lips parted to speak once again. "Hello ?" She calls out again. "Can a girl get something to drink over here ?" . As she was asking that she tucks a lose strain of hair out of her face. Her cheeks pale since she had not gotten any thing to munch or drink for a long long while.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anafae
Karnayna uncurled from her bed, groaning. How long had she been asleep for...a day....a week? All she knew was that her head hurt...as if she'd been smacked with something blunt. Slowly sitting up, she moved a hand to the back of her noggin, lightly touching and cringed as she felt a large knot there, as well as something dry surrounding it,"The hell..?", she brought her hand away, and saw several dried flakes of blood coating her fingers. She had been hit!

"Guess I better wash this off. Who knows how long it's been there.....need a healer too..."

Muttering to herself, the jotunn slowly dragged herself from bed and padded barefoot over to the bathroom, vanishing inside.

User Image

-WOLF-

He walked into her room and niticed that she was no longer in bed. "Hmmmmm.... where did she...." He then heard the shower and sighed. "Oh.... well that makes sense." He then smiled. "I will wait here for her."

Wicked Trickster

A few curses in the Norwegian tongue would be heard coming from the bathroom as the water was suddenly shut off, and a soaking wet, and irritated looking Karnayna stalked back out, both hands pressed to the back of her head, which was bleeding, sending trickles of blood soaked water running down her face and back. She stopped however, when she saw Wolf there,"H..Hey.."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

~Isabella~

Isabella smiled and chuckled. 'Why thank you Tremo" She said to him with a smile. she just made a small smirk when he started to put the soap on her. She made a small chuckle and rinsed the soap off when he was done. She turned around and gave him a gentle kiss. 'I love you Tremo" She said to him.

User Image

-Tremo-

When she was rinsed off and he heard her words he smiled. "I love you so much as well Isabella." he then looked down and saw that he was aroused again. He took hold of her and turned her around and had his way with her in the shower. When he was done he was sucking on her neck as the water was running down the both of them. "Sorry... but I could not resist having you again." He whispered into her ear.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ShapeshifterPandoxCiel
User Image

Lilith smiles and then snuggles to him. " Hmm maybe " She giggles and then winks her eyes at the male. " How about a nice flight though first ?" She asks him softly. Knowing they haven't done any thing in a long while. She then walks away but in a sexual play full while she can.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-Delor Dragon form-

"Yes a flight..." He said with a sly tone in his voice. "I know just where we can go." he said as he watched her tease him with her body. He then removed his head from the window and moved to let her ride on his neck.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

~Isabella~

Isabella blushed. When done again she couldnt help but close her eyes. "I-its fine" She said. She couldnt help but put her hand behind her and pull him closer. She felt slightly weak now but she didnt mind it. She just smiled. "Tremo that was.......amazing" Was all she could say and slightly lean on the wall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff