Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Choose your path!

Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

"I'm not even sure what your race is. I'm glad that you're relaxing a bit." Taking the bottle she sips from it. "You're like two different people. One who is so shy and freaks out, then this one who stole my clothes off my body." Smirking she drains his bottle.

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
x-NightNeko-x
Paro-Daryl
God Solder- Wolf
Paro-Daryl
The Devils Aphrodite
Paro-Daryl
(( Hey, guys I'm quiting the role play part for awhile, thanks for believing in me Devils, but I think it was misplaced, I wasn't good enough, she only took more steps away from me..I don't even know why, anyway thanks again for inviting me! ))
((You're welcome Hun. I'm not sure who you mean by she, but you are fine with your rping. Maybe be a little less invasive as I know some people don't like it. But don't feel you can't rp here.))
((NightNeko the redheaded bandit is "she" I didn't want to cause drama by sayin' her name, it's not related to role play but sorta is, I'll leave it at that, I'm 100% sure if you asked her she'll fill you in on everything, you're gaia family afterall xd I know I'm suitable for role playing here, I just need some time thinking if that makes sense ^^'' ))

((...... thats stupid..... Your RPing was fine. Your technique was comical and fun and I enjoyed reading your posts. Your letting personal stuff interfere with something that is very very impersonal. Who cares what others have to say or think. You are welcome to post here and should not let anyone run you off.))
((o-o, I'm impressed I was actually aiming for a bit of comic relief~ and don't worry my reasoning for taking a break from role play is legit, It gives me time to think of story n' such, In my time away from the internet I thought of a story arc, a new character, it was massive xd , steamed out to another arc which revealed a dark future, Neko could tell ya all about it, she was a key player in it ninja anyway don't worry It's not permanent))

(o.o.....?)
Vaan and Mika are just enjoying life like normal, but, Mika goes crazy and is sealed away never to see him again, like wise, Vaan goes crazy as well, a side effect of being married to the crazy! Naturally, the daughter of the two, whom name escapes me, returns to the past with the help of Mirror, a goddess, the group is taken to a strange world to learn the mirror kai arts, which later in the future helps em overcome the grim future by removing the dark part of Mika's being, which gave birth to another character that went off to destroy stuff and sex her mate, she didn't give birth to children, she was more of a wild card born of darkness, desire, etc, that's how i saw it anyway xd

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella looked at Tremo and smiled. "im glad you think so" she said. She cuddled closer to him with his tail still around her. She didnt mind it especially since his tail was very soft. She put her hand on his forearm and nuzzled his neck again. She whispered a tiny bit of what some mates would do to show affection for each other in the bed room then simply set her head on his shoulder.

User Image

-Tremo-

He nuzzled and her and smiled. Then he heard her words that was said into his ears. He blushed a bright red to the words and the acts that she was suggesting. He knew of them but never actually thought of doing those things himself. "I.... that.... it sounds like.... fun. However I... have never done those things. I may not be very good at them."

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella smiled. She looked at him. "its fine Tremo if we ever do do those things then i could help you" she said to him. She just had a kind smile as she kissed his cheek and set her head on his shoulder again. It was funny how innocent and ignorent he was to some things. She held him close and kept stroking his tail that was around her waist.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella smiled. She looked at him. "its fine Tremo if we ever do do those things then i could help you" she said to him. She just had a kind smile as she kissed his cheek and set her head on his shoulder again. It was funny how innocent and ignorent he was to some things. She held him close and kept stroking his tail that was around her waist.

User Image

-Tremo-

He blushed as she continued to love on him. "So you said you were a fairy. I thought fairies were much smaller." He said a little curious. "Though I guess I could just be going with the legends I heard. They can defiantly be wrong."

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella chuckled. "fairy's arent small but they can use a special dust that can make them small" she said to him. "we can make other people small too" she said with her kind smile. "so the legends are partly correct" She sat up straigh and sighed. "so what should we do now?" she asked.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella chuckled. "fairy's arent small but they can use a special dust that can make them small" she said to him. "we can make other people small too" she said with her kind smile. "so the legends are partly correct" She sat up straigh and sighed. "so what should we do now?" she asked.

User Image

-Tremo-

He shook his head. "Im not sure I never had a mate before. So what do mates do together?" He asked her happily. He was willing to go along with anything she wanted. "Of course we could go for a walk."

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella smiled. "a walk sounds nice" she said to him. She looked down at his tail and chuckled. "your gonna have to get your tail off though" she said to him with a smile.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella smiled. "a walk sounds nice" she said to him. She looked down at his tail and chuckled. "your gonna have to get your tail off though" she said to him with a smile.

User Image

-Tremo-

He looked to her. "Oh yhea I suppose I should. Howvever later tonight when we got to sleep.... may I wrap my tail around you again. I like knowing your close enough for me to tough." He said softly blushing through is fur.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella smiled "of coarse you can" she said to him. "i like being close to you" she told him. Once he got his tail off of her she stood up. She made her wings go in her back so they didnt get in her way. She always prefered to walk besides fly anyway.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella smiled "of coarse you can" she said to him. "i like being close to you" she told him. Once he got his tail off of her she stood up. She made her wings go in her back so they didnt get in her way. She always prefered to walk besides fly anyway.

User Image

-Tremo-

As they walked he would glance to her wings from time to time. "Your wings are so pretty its har not to look at them." He then stopped as they got to the lake. "oh wow its a lake! want to go for a swim with me." he said with his tail swaying happily.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella chuckled. "Sure Tremo" She said and took her skirt off at least so she was just wearing her shirt and underwear. She let go of his hand and kissed his cheek. She then jumped in the water happily. She popped her head out of the water and waved her hand for him to come with a smile.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella chuckled. "Sure Tremo" She said and took her skirt off at least so she was just wearing her shirt and underwear. She let go of his hand and kissed his cheek. She then jumped in the water happily. She popped her head out of the water and waved her hand for him to come with a smile.

User Image

-Tremo-

He stripped off his cloths. However he took all his off, he was very very well endowed, and run out into the water. "Hehehah ya" When he reached her he wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "My dear mate.... Im happy your my mate." He said and then went under the water and popped up behind her.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella blushed when he took all his closed off but smiled and chuckled. When he got to her she smiled and wrapped her own arms around him. When he went under water she looked around then realized that that he was behind her and smiled. She turned around and jumped up enough to practically glomp him. She wrapped her arms around him with a smile. "And i am glad that you are my mate" She said to him and slowly leaned in close for a kiss.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella blushed when he took all his closed off but smiled and chuckled. When he got to her she smiled and wrapped her own arms around him. When he went under water she looked around then realized that that he was behind her and smiled. She turned around and jumped up enough to practically glomp him. She wrapped her arms around him with a smile. "And i am glad that you are my mate" She said to him and slowly leaned in close for a kiss.

User Image

-Tremo-

When she tried to kiss him at the first second he did not seem to understand then he remembered seeing two people kiss. So he closed his eyes and touched his lips to her. He felt a bit light headed plus a something down below seemed to be moving as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff