6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x-NightNeko-x
God Solder- Wolf

Shiza

User Image

Shiza laughed as she rode Koda's back. They could see the village entrance from where they were now.

Once they were in the village he placed her on the ground and smiled. "So where do we go first Shiza?" he said happily.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella made a small laugh when he had yelled the word yes. When he sat next to her she got close to him. She felt his soft tail around her waist and chuckled. She stroked it softly and set her head on his shoulder. She nuzzled him lightly then continued to stroke his tail that was now around her. "i am glad you are now my mate" she said and kissed his cheek.

Devoted Lunatic

God Solder- Wolf

Shiza

User Image

"To any shop. I am buying you a gift. I just don't know what you want"
Shiza grinned happily, grabbing his hand once more and leading him to the shops, looking through the windows.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dear Sleeper
God Solder- Wolf
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL I L I A N

Lilian picked up the bottle and looked over the label a moment before she opened it up and poured them each a glass. She then placed his glass in front of him before placing the bottle between both of them. She picked the glass up and brought it to her lips, wafting in it's scent before she took a long sip and placed it back down on the table soon after. "Alright then. I can live with that." She cracked her neck a bit. "So how did you manage to get yourself this lost?"

With whom? : Corso
Heath: Perfect

User Image

-Corso-

"well as I said Im not a ver good High Master. So they send me out on the long trips to just get ride of me and have an excuse to exclude me. I think they hope I get myself killed or something." He explained. "However this time I just kept reading the map wrong." He handed her the map. When he gave it to her it was right side up and then turned up side down due to a spell that was on it. It was a very cruel trick that was being played at his expense.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella made a small laugh when he had yelled the word yes. When he sat next to her she got close to him. She felt his soft tail around her waist and chuckled. She stroked it softly and set her head on his shoulder. She nuzzled him lightly then continued to stroke his tail that was now around her. "i am glad you are now my mate" she said and kissed his cheek.

User Image

-Tremo-

He nuzzled her in return and blushed a bit when she kissed him. "Ummmm Isabella? If I start to do something wrong as a mate I hope you would tell me. I do not wish to make you mad at me. Though im new at being a mate."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x-NightNeko-x
God Solder- Wolf

Shiza

User Image

"To any shop. I am buying you a gift. I just don't know what you want"
Shiza grinned happily, grabbing his hand once more and leading him to the shops, looking through the windows.

User Image

-Koda-

He looked down to his cloths as they walked past the shops. They were so stitched up and barily holding together. He did not have a set that was not just hanging in there. "Well I guess I could use a new set of cloths most then anything." He said calmly.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella looked at Tremo and smiled. "i dont think you will do anything bad as a mate" she said to him with a kind smile. "i think all it starts with is this" she said she leaned in close as she stroked his tail. She finally kissed him.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella looked at Tremo and smiled. "i dont think you will do anything bad as a mate" she said to him with a kind smile. "i think all it starts with is this" she said she leaned in close as she stroked his tail. She finally kissed him.

User Image

-Tremo-

his ears perked when she kissed him. He was caught off guard but then his eyes went soft and they closed her he returned the kiss. He was not very skilled at kissing but he did try his best to copy her way of doing it. When the kiss was dont he was almost speechless. "th... that was.... amazing."

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella looked at Tremo and smiled. "im glad you think so" she said. She cuddled closer to him with his tail still around her. She didnt mind it especially since his tail was very soft. She put her hand on his forearm and nuzzled his neck again. She whispered a tiny bit of what some mates would do to show affection for each other in the bed room then simply set her head on his shoulder.

Devoted Lunatic

God Solder- Wolf

Shiza

User Image

"Ok! Clothes it is!"
Shiza lead Koda into a clothing store where there was many variety of clothing to choose from.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((Well time for bed for me. ^_^ have a good nitght /day everyone. most likely wont be on because of odd work day tomorrow. later guys ^_^))

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
God Solder- Wolf
Paro-Daryl
The Devils Aphrodite
Paro-Daryl
(( Hey, guys I'm quiting the role play part for awhile, thanks for believing in me Devils, but I think it was misplaced, I wasn't good enough, she only took more steps away from me..I don't even know why, anyway thanks again for inviting me! ))
((You're welcome Hun. I'm not sure who you mean by she, but you are fine with your rping. Maybe be a little less invasive as I know some people don't like it. But don't feel you can't rp here.))
((NightNeko the redheaded bandit is "she" I didn't want to cause drama by sayin' her name, it's not related to role play but sorta is, I'll leave it at that, I'm 100% sure if you asked her she'll fill you in on everything, you're gaia family afterall xd I know I'm suitable for role playing here, I just need some time thinking if that makes sense ^^'' ))

((...... thats stupid..... Your RPing was fine. Your technique was comical and fun and I enjoyed reading your posts. Your letting personal stuff interfere with something that is very very impersonal. Who cares what others have to say or think. You are welcome to post here and should not let anyone run you off.))
((o-o, I'm impressed I was actually aiming for a bit of comic relief~ and don't worry my reasoning for taking a break from role play is legit, It gives me time to think of story n' such, In my time away from the internet I thought of a story arc, a new character, it was massive xd , steamed out to another arc which revealed a dark future, Neko could tell ya all about it, she was a key player in it ninja anyway don't worry It's not permanent))

Devoted Lunatic

Paro-Daryl
God Solder- Wolf
Paro-Daryl
The Devils Aphrodite
Paro-Daryl
(( Hey, guys I'm quiting the role play part for awhile, thanks for believing in me Devils, but I think it was misplaced, I wasn't good enough, she only took more steps away from me..I don't even know why, anyway thanks again for inviting me! ))
((You're welcome Hun. I'm not sure who you mean by she, but you are fine with your rping. Maybe be a little less invasive as I know some people don't like it. But don't feel you can't rp here.))
((NightNeko the redheaded bandit is "she" I didn't want to cause drama by sayin' her name, it's not related to role play but sorta is, I'll leave it at that, I'm 100% sure if you asked her she'll fill you in on everything, you're gaia family afterall xd I know I'm suitable for role playing here, I just need some time thinking if that makes sense ^^'' ))

((...... thats stupid..... Your RPing was fine. Your technique was comical and fun and I enjoyed reading your posts. Your letting personal stuff interfere with something that is very very impersonal. Who cares what others have to say or think. You are welcome to post here and should not let anyone run you off.))
((o-o, I'm impressed I was actually aiming for a bit of comic relief~ and don't worry my reasoning for taking a break from role play is legit, It gives me time to think of story n' such, In my time away from the internet I thought of a story arc, a new character, it was massive xd , steamed out to another arc which revealed a dark future, Neko could tell ya all about it, she was a key player in it ninja anyway don't worry It's not permanent))

(o.o.....?)
Damien Stormside
Cameron leaned back where he sat. The green bottle was to be set on the side of the spring as he looked up at the clear night sky. "It's not so much as fainting as hoping you wouldn't kill me." He smiled and looked over at Candy. "What about you? You seem entirely too comfortable with the lack of threads."
"Now why would I kill you? I play games, I don't kill. What about me? And you're looking comfortable too. But why shouldn't I be? It's the most natural thing ever." Giggling she flutters her candy pink wings.

Beloved Bear

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Cameron laughed slightly, leaning back against the rocks. It was peaceful. Even with the woman, dressed as she wasn't, he was at ease. This was rare for him as he wasn't quite used to anyone. A smile crossed his lips as he grabbed the bottle and took a swig. "It has been a common notion that my people were to be eradicated. Please forgive my mild fear." He leaned forward and offered the bottle to Candy with a child like grin. "It is indeed comfortable, if not relaxing in it's own right."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff