Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Devoted Lunatic

God Solder- Wolf

Shiza

User Image

"To the village."
It was a bright and beautiful sunny day. No clouds in the skies and it was nice and warm. The flowers were blooming and the birds were tweeting.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella smiled. "thats nice how you know they will come back for you" she said to him. She said to him. "i left home because there was no one where i came from for me to be a mate with" she said to him. "i came here to see if i could find someone i love and have a mate" she told him then sipped her water. "so far i have had no luck though" she said and looked u pat him.

User Image

-Tremo-

"A...a mate...." He said blushing trough his fur. "Ummm well there are plenty of good guys around here to mate with unless your looking for a special kind." He then thought for a moment. "Well if you just need someone who like you I can be your mate." He said not real 100% on what the word mate means. He had a good Idea but still was a little cloudy on the making love part. He was a virgin and never gave much though at going down that road.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x-NightNeko-x
God Solder- Wolf

Shiza

User Image

"To the village."
It was a bright and beautiful sunny day. No clouds in the skies and it was nice and warm. The flowers were blooming and the birds were tweeting.

User Image

-Koda-

He followed after her and then heard where she was taking him. "Oh to the village.... in that case." He walked up behind her and qiuckly tossed her on his back. "You can ride on me until we get there." he said happily.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella blushed an instense red when he said he could be her mate. "i-i-i...........do you really like me that much Tremo?" she asked him . "do you even know what a mate is?" she also asked. She was still blushing and her wings fluttered.

Friendly Hunter

God Solder- Wolf
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL I L I A N

Lilian noticed him looking her up and down once more and spun her wrist a bit so it would crack. "When you're day comes around for freedom you'll enjoy it too." She leaned back in her chair blowing a breath out of her lips slowly. "I don't think that's a good idea...especially with the way you're eyes just cant seem to stick to my face." She gave him a grin as her eyes color moved about.

With whom? : Corso
Heath: Perfect

Devoted Lunatic

God Solder- Wolf

Shiza

User Image

"whoa"
Shiza held onto Koda tightly., not wanting to fall off of him. After a while she relaxed and nipped his ear playfully as they walked.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella blushed an instense red when he said he could be her mate. "i-i-i...........do you really like me that much Tremo?" she asked him . "do you even know what a mate is?" she also asked. She was still blushing and her wings fluttered.

User Image

-Tremo-

He then titled his head. "Well with my people being a mate means to be with someone for the rest of your life and being happy with that person. Your a very sweet and honest person but also kind. So I do like you very much. Plus I like the way you pet my fur. "So yes I like you enough to want to stay with you forever." He said with his tail swaying behind him happily.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dear Sleeper
God Solder- Wolf
User Image

Lilian noticed him looking her up and down once more and spun her wrist a bit so it would crack. "When you're day comes around for freedom you'll enjoy it too." She leaned back in her chair blowing a breath out of her lips slowly. "I don't think that's a good idea...especially with the way you're eyes just cant seem to stick to my face." She gave him a grin as her eyes color moved about.

User Image

-Corso-

He then blushed at her comment. "Oh I... I ummm... I wasnt trying to.... I mean I didnt mean to stare.... its just that your very pretty and ...." he then bowed his head in defeat. "ok im sorry for staring."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x-NightNeko-x
God Solder- Wolf

Shiza

User Image

"whoa"
Shiza held onto Koda tightly., not wanting to fall off of him. After a while she relaxed and nipped his ear playfully as they walked.

User Image

-Koda-

When she nipped at his ear he blushed and laughed a bit because it tickled a little. "hehehaha." He then tossed her up a bit to get a better grip on her so she would not fall but being a demon she weighted nothing to him.

Friendly Hunter

God Solder- Wolf
User Image

Lilian gave a deep rumbling chuckle as she listened to him stammer. "It's alright. No harm no foul. Looking above the clothing is fine...looking under or touching is a no-no." She pushed her hair out of her face once more. "Now about that drink...I don't see why not. Now that you're apologized." She said giving him a smile to show she was purely jesting with him.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella smiled at him with her blush still on her cheeks. "you are very correct Tremo" she said to him. She stood up and went over to him. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "So Tremo would you like to be my mate then?" she asked. "you are very kind as well. And very cute" she said with a chuckle and waited for his asnwer

Devoted Lunatic

God Solder- Wolf

Shiza

User Image

Shiza laughed as she rode Koda's back. They could see the village entrance from where they were now.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dear Sleeper
God Solder- Wolf
User Image

Lilian gave a deep rumbling chuckle as she listened to him stammer. "It's alright. No harm no foul. Looking above the clothing is fine...looking under or touching is a no-no." She pushed her hair out of her face once more. "Now about that drink...I don't see why not. Now that you're apologized." She said giving him a smile to show she was purely jesting with him.

User Image

-Corso-

He got to his feet and grabbed the nearest bottle and some glass and then placed it on their table. "Here you go.... all our drink are on me tonight." He said happily. "Call it as favor for saying im sorry for staring at you."

Friendly Hunter

God Solder- Wolf
User Image

Lilian picked up the bottle and looked over the label a moment before she opened it up and poured them each a glass. She then placed his glass in front of him before placing the bottle between both of them. She picked the glass up and brought it to her lips, wafting in it's scent before she took a long sip and placed it back down on the table soon after. "Alright then. I can live with that." She cracked her neck a bit. "So how did you manage to get yourself this lost?"

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Isabella~

Isabella smiled at him with her blush still on her cheeks. "you are very correct Tremo" she said to him. She stood up and went over to him. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "So Tremo would you like to be my mate then?" she asked. "you are very kind as well. And very cute" she said with a chuckle and waited for his asnwer

User Image

-Tremo-

He gave her a nod and smiled. "Yes! From this day forth you will be my mate." He said happily. He then sipped his juice and then took a seat next to her and let his tail warp around her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff