<3 </3

Choose your path!

Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 812 813 814 > >> >>> »|

Laughing at his reply, Lily opens her Baby Blue Eyes now. "I have no idea. I've been many places myself. I know your scent, but not your appearance." She knows he's not from her Empire, but maybe his scent was on one of her Siblings. Then again some of them tend to have quite a few scents, like her. "Do you know anyone from the Devoid, Leonheart, or Tilakar Families?" She has far more Siblings than those eleven, but those are who she sees the most. "Maevener maybe?"

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"I know of the Tilakar Families." he said with a smile. "Me and them are rather close." he said as he watched her with a grin.

((Going to bed, finish this tomarrow, night night))
((Night Hun))

"I'm only aware of one, unless you mean each one stemming from Milamber. He was my Step-Father, Mariah and Tynan are my Siblings. Not to mention someone I'm close to was Engaged to Xavier. Your scent though, it must have been on one of them I guess. Not that I've seen Milamber in a long time. I am Lily Devoid by the way."

Wicked Trickster

As she had predicted,Lulu wound up outside,and was currently resting out back underneath a tree.In truth,she preferred the outdoors compared to sleeping on a bed,but her cousin did not...so she tended to stick with whatever he did.Eyes closed,she drifts in between the realms of sleep and waking.enjoying the sensation of the sun on her flesh.Eventually however,the lack of sleep kicks her butt,and she slides down the tree,fast asleep.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Love Renewed
((Night Hun))

"I'm only aware of one, unless you mean each one stemming from Milamber. He was my Step-Father, Mariah and Tynan are my Siblings. Not to mention someone I'm close to was Engaged to Xavier. Your scent though, it must have been on one of them I guess. Not that I've seen Milamber in a long time. I am Lily Devoid by the way."
"Hello Lily, my name is Ruhtra Nakal, and I don't recall Xavier being engaged to anything lately."
"Zeke is a person, and it was a long time ago. I'm not even sure what happened, he doesn't talk about it. My Mom was still with Milamber at the time." Having Healed most of the way, she's feeling less pain and able to see the Emotions in the room better. Like Mariah Lily is Empathic. "How is it you know them?"

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Ah yes Zeek...I remember that." he said with a sigh. "My son has been a heart breaker at times...its one of the things that im not proud of." he said with a sigh.
"Your Son?" Raising an Eyebrow now he has her full attention. "Are you now claiming to be Milamber? Or that he's not Xavier's Father?" The first makes sense given his scent and what she's reading.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"I am Milamber...due to recent events the Seraphim determined that Milamber as an entity is no longer needed, so I have been reverted to my mortal form. Though I do posses the ability to unleash my true form with their permission." he said sullenly, even though he has accepted their decision one could tell he was still sore about it.
"Oh... the four including Era?" She grins now, thinking about her Mom. At the same time, she receives other news. Jumping up in surprise, Lily sits again. "Would recent events be what happened at Wolf's place?" All of the Siblings know what happened and what's still going on. "I'm just curious. I like you Milamber."

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Please call me Ruhtra in this form." he said before nodding. "Aye, along with other things i'm not allowed to speak of." he said with a shrug.
"If you say so." Raising an Eyebrow at his reply she shrugs. Lily isn't one for secrets. "Interesting... so much happening... Mom just got Engaged again." She doesn't like having not met Era yet.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Alot of things are going on...with my new position I can make this bar and have more time with the family."
"That's great then, I know Mariah and Ty want to see you more. How are you Ruhtra?" She's looking more and more like herself now

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Not bad, the bars runnin slow but I expect it to pick up later." he said as a crash was heard from the kitchen. "Damnit, be right back." he said as he went into the back. "What the hell is all this?" one could hear Ruhtra yelling as he berated his constructs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff