Total Votes:[ 118 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 812 813 814 > >> >>> »|

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
X_Pro Tagonist_X
User Image

The fairy flew here and there, glowing a light purple as fairies were want to do, and listening to the voices of the trees on the wind. To Mio of course who was more plant the fairy himself, this 'wind' as humans call it was the voices of his fellows. He couldn't talk to them his self, but they always knew and always asked questions he could answer with a nod of a shake of his head.

He had wanted a place to rest, and they told him about a town in their forest with a place he could rest. So he fallowed the trees until he found it. The human sized fairy landed in front of the door like as air, his glow fading, and stepped through the threshold. Of course he actually opened the door first.

He looked around with lavender eyes, and made sure his waist cloth wouldn't fall and embarrass the people inside. He knew he should sit at the bar and wait to be served so he did just that, the back of his cloth, which was really a bed sheet, falling off his waist behind him. No, he didn't notice.

Ruhtra looked at the fairy before him and raised a brow. "Ummm welcome to the Last Pint, come in and try the house brew, its delicious." he said as he moved behind the bar. 'Boy would Xavier eat that boy up.' he thought with a chuckle.

Cheery Loverboy

9,750 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

(( You don't have to quote me. 0o; ))

The fairy looked over and smiled to the man, then shook his head. He knew what a brew was and really didn't want any. Or rather he couldn't have any. He was strictly a water and sun shine kind of guy, but since it was dark out he would simply have water. Now, getting the male his order was the hard part as he couldn't speak.

He glanced around and spotted a faucet and knew that gave out water. It always tasted different too. He pulled his sheet back up over his ships before he stood and walked to it, on the customer side of course. Mio tapped the faucet with a finger and looked over at the man behind the counter with a bright smile.

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
((Im not a woman!))

Jolly Astronomer

12,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
((*starts laughing*))

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
((Shut up!!!))

Cheery Loverboy

9,750 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
(( I'm sorry Mila... I thought it said she for you.. >n< ))

(( I fixed it... ; ^ ; ))
User Image Not noticing where she is yet, a young woman drags herself into the Bar. Looking around with Baby Blue Eyes, she takes in who is around. Three Hot Pink Fox like Tails brush over the Floor, limp. The attack had been a brutal one, but she's been through worse. Taking a seat at the Bar, she rests while her Healing works. Looking around again, Lily sighs. She's ready to burn the whole Empire down, even if it is her own. Probably more of a reason to do it. Shaking her Head she closes her Eyes, relying on her other senses for now. Hot Pink Kitsune Ears twitch, moving her Light Pink locks. Her Black Demon Wings are not visible at the moment.

Jolly Astronomer

12,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
(( And for reference,this is a picture I made of Lulu.Also working on one for Sven..))
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s183/chibitotetsu/Lulu.jpg
Anafae
(( And for reference,this is a picture I made of Lulu.Also working on one for Sven..))
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s183/chibitotetsu/Lulu.jpg
((Cute, how have you been?))

Jolly Astronomer

12,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
((Knackered.........not been able to sleep well.))
((Ugh on that, I have Insomnia. Which really sucks when you have kids lol.))

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
X_Pro Tagonist_X
User Image

(( You don't have to quote me. 0o; ))

The fairy looked over and smiled to the man, then shook his head. He knew what a brew was and really didn't want any. Or rather he couldn't have any. He was strictly a water and sun shine kind of guy, but since it was dark out he would simply have water. Now, getting the male his order was the hard part as he couldn't speak.

He glanced around and spotted a faucet and knew that gave out water. It always tasted different too. He pulled his sheet back up over his ships before he stood and walked to it, on the customer side of course. Mio tapped the faucet with a finger and looked over at the man behind the counter with a bright smile.
((Yeah but i will when it gets late and I get tired, lol))

Ruhtra raised an eyebrow at the fae. "Can I help you moon touched?" he asked referring to the common lore that the Fae or Farie were born from the moon goddess.

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Love Renewed
User Image Not noticing where she is yet, a young woman drags herself into the Bar. Looking around with Baby Blue Eyes, she takes in who is around. Three Hot Pink Fox like Tails brush over the Floor, limp. The attack had been a brutal one, but she's been through worse. Taking a seat at the Bar, she rests while her Healing works. Looking around again, Lily sighs. She's ready to burn the whole Empire down, even if it is her own. Probably more of a reason to do it. Shaking her Head she closes her Eyes, relying on her other senses for now. Hot Pink Kitsune Ears twitch, moving her Light Pink locks. Her Black Demon Wings are not visible at the moment.

Ruhtra looked at the woman before him with a cocked brow. "You look like you've been through alot." he said as he poured her a shot of vodka and put it before her as he set about cleaning up after the mess of his first night.
"Been through Hell you could say. Not the first time, won't be the last til I burn it all to the bloody ground." Slamming the Shot she keeps her Eyes closed for now. "Your scent, part of it is familiar. Have we met before?"

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Possibly, i've been somewhere before." he said as he refilled her shot. "Take a guess." he said as he finished up his cleaning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff