<3 </3

Choose your path!

Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Loyal Gaian

(( -turns into a creeper and looks at Night- That's a very nice brain you have there.... be a shame if something were to happen to it..... tsssssssssssssssss ))

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
[[ Eat my brains to live!!! dramallama ]]

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
User Image
He laid back resting his pole under some rocks waiting for a bite, "I wonder..if a village is nearby." He thought to himself looking towards the sky

Wicked Trickster

((*lazy stretch* ))

Devoted Lunatic

((

User Image

How is it? ))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((Wow NightNeko It looks great. care to RP some? if not its fine))

Devoted Lunatic

God Solder- Wolf

(( Sure. :3 ))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x-NightNeko-x
God Solder- Wolf

(( Sure. :3 ))

User Image

-Koda-

He came out of the room and peeked his head around. He still could not believe that he blurted all that out to Shiza. He was blushing just thinking about it. Though they did have a good swim in the hot spring so it was a good day. "I wonder where Shiza left to."

Devoted Lunatic

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-Koda-

He came out of the room and peeked his head around. He still could not believe that he blurted all that out to Shiza. He was blushing just thinking about it. Though they did have a good swim in the hot spring so it was a good day. "I wonder where Shiza left to."

Shiza

User Image

Shiza was sitting in the lobby, her wraps were off and she was looking at the quickly healing wounds. She looked up from them, spotting Koda. Waving, she called out.
"Koda!"
Shiza got up out of her chair and ran towards him, stopping right in front of him.
"Want to go to the village?"
She smiled excitedly, taking his hand in hers. She wanted to grab some things from her own house, not wanting to go alone. She knew her father was not coming back, so it was ok to go home and pick up a few things.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x-NightNeko-x

User Image

-Koda-

"Umm his Shiza." He said a bit nervously. He flinched a bit when she took his hand but he did not pull away. He knew he was going to have to fight in order to get rid of his fear of contact. He then heard her words. "Oh umm yes I.... I would love to go to the village with you. Is there anything we should bring with us before we go?" He asked wanting to go prepared. His eyes then fell on her un bandaged wounds. They were healing well and quickly. He was glade for that. He so wanted her to be healed.

Devoted Lunatic

God Solder- Wolf

Shiza

User Image

"Let's make some sandwich's and we can picnic?"
Shiza suggested, with a grin on her face. She was much much more happier now these days. All her worry's and fears were over. Except for one, that man who tried taking Koda away from her. She set that fear away, for now.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x-NightNeko-x

User Image

-Koda-

He let go a smiled and gave a nod. "Yes that sounds very fun." He lead her to the kitchen and let go of her hand so he can start on the sandwiches. "Shiza umm I do not wish to make you sad or depressed but I wanted to know something. I know its a touch subject but I was curious. I mean I know I have lulu now but I also know its not the same." He placed the first sandwich in a container and put it in a basket. "Well.... whats it like to have family? I mean a home and parents and things like that. I wish to know because if I knew then maybe I would know to act... more like I should. Everyone thinks theres something wrong with me because I get scared when people touch me. I dont want to be scared anymore" He said softly was he continued to make sandwiches.

Devoted Lunatic

God Solder- Wolf
x-NightNeko-x

User Image

-Koda-

He let go a smiled and gave a nod. "Yes that sounds very fun." He lead her to the kitchen and let go of her hand so he can start on the sandwiches. "Shiza umm I do not wish to make you sad or depressed but I wanted to know something. I know its a touch subject but I was curious. I mean I know I have lulu now but I also know its not the same." He placed the first sandwich in a container and put it in a basket. "Well.... whats it like to have family? I mean a home and parents and things like that. I wish to know because if I knew then maybe I would know to act... more like I should. Everyone thinks theres something wrong with me because I get scared when people touch me. I dont want to be scared anymore" He said softly was he continued to make sandwiches.

Shiza

User Image

Shiza followed Koda into the kitchen. When he asked that question, she just smiled. Not thinking of her father, but thinking of her mother.
"Well, everynight my mama would come and tuck me into bed. She then would sit at the edge and sing our lullaby.. when I finally would go to sleep, she would kiss me on the forehead."
She loved her mother dearly, and that was one of her favorite memory's about her. Shiza's mother died a few years ago from cancer. It was a very very hard year on both her, and her father.
"Well, I guess family are those close to you and care about you. They would do anything to help and comfort you."
It truly was a hard question to ask, especially when she had "family" hurt her.
"Even if you get into a fight with them.. they love you no matter what... and things are ok again."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x-NightNeko-x

User Image

-Koda-

HIs ears flicked as she spoke. "That sounds so nice.... to have something like that...." His eyes then widened and he though about how Lulu protected him and how Shiza did the same. How they were always so forgiving of him and how they always seemed to try and show him that things were not as they use to be for him. He did have this... he just didnt realize it because he was to afraid of breaking rules that no longer applied to him. "Shiza..... thank you.... for being my family." He said softly not making eye contact.

Devoted Lunatic

God Solder- Wolf
x-NightNeko-x

User Image

-Koda-

HIs ears flicked as she spoke. "That sounds so nice.... to have something like that...." His eyes then widened and he though about how Lulu protected him and how Shiza did the same. How they were always so forgiving of him and how they always seemed to try and show him that things were not as they use to be for him. He did have this... he just didnt realize it because he was to afraid of breaking rules that no longer applied to him. "Shiza..... thank you.... for being my family." He said softly not making eye contact.

Shiza

User Image

Shiza hugged him gently, in her arms. She kissed his cheek lightly and smiled.
"Now to those sandwiches!"
She cheered, grabbing some things to make a turkey sandwich. She put it together and placed it into a sandwich bag.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff