Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 812 813 814 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
"well i am just going by myths i have heard, never actually met a red dragon." he says, looking at her.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Imari
A petite figure enters into the tight knit area, covered from head to toe by a rugged cloak. Slender fingers move aside the fabric and to view shows a young woman in her twenties with tresses of bright red hair and mossy colored eyes. "This looks like a nice place." She says, examining the hoarded bar. It wasn't classy, but she hadn't been expecting that. It just looked bigger from outside than it did inside.
Ruhtra smiled at the woman from the bar. "Welcome to the Last Pint, what kind I get ya miss?" he asked with a warm grin at him.

Wicked Trickster

Moments later,Lulu returned with a small,elaborately decorated chest tucked under her arm,standing beside Sven and setting it on the bar counter,unlocking the chest and pulling back the lid to reveal several gems of rare quality,glowing softly in their shine,"..Will these do?",she asks,half smiling.

Noob

She seated herself in one of the stools, adjusting herself to be more comfortable. "Hello, perhaps sparkling water? Soup will do just fine, or maybe just surprise me. Though, I will warn you now, I don't fare too well with rum or ale." she says returning the smile. The Last Pint was it? She began to wonder why it was given that name but her attention didn't seem to dwell on that idea much longer. Rather the customers here seemed more interesting.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"I think you'll do just fine Wyam." he said with a grin as he shook his hand. He looked to the chest of gems and grinned widely. "I trust that isn't all for me." he said with a chuckle as he moved into the back, he came back out with a bowl of chowder and a wine glass, he set them before the lady and poured her a glass of white wine. "Enjoy, the taste blend." he said referring to the chowder and wine.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
'i shall assume my pay will go towards room and board" he says, looking at her.

Wicked Trickster

"Indeed.It's no trouble,we do collect swag like a pirate.",Lulu raises her brows,grinning crookedly,and moves the chest over to him when he returned,after serving the newest guest and sits down,stretching with a catlike purr,once more leaning on Sven..

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Yes it will." he said with a nod.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ruhtra chuckled before taking out a pouch and filling it with certain gems, more amethyst than anything else. "Alright that should be good." he said with a smile. "Your rooms are upstairs, breakfast will be ready around 6am." he said with a nod.

Wicked Trickster

"Cheers.",Sven got up,lifting the chest and tucking it under his arm,then turns to Lulu,"I'm going to rest..you can do what you like......though sleep would probably be a good idea if you intend on staying up all night again.",he eyes her for a moment,then turns to the stairs,nodding at the other three with a warm smile,then goes up.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
"well i shall go and rest and start up tomorrow" wyam says, looking at ruhtra before going to his room.

EDIT sad (heading to bed. night everyone))

Noob

"Chowder! It smells delicious." She says smiling brightly, wifting the scent to her nose as she took a sip of white wine and sipped a spoonful of the soup. "I would be lying if I said I didn't feel like a princess."

Wicked Trickster

Lulu rubs her eyes,glancing at Ruhtra,"....Have a pleasant evening.",she half curtsies,and retreats upstairs after Sven,trying not to bump into Wyam.Well,she was exhausted,but also too filled with adrenaline to sleep..and would more than likely sneak out for a bit while her cousin rested.

Cheery Loverboy

9,800 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

The fairy flew here and there, glowing a light purple as fairies were want to do, and listening to the voices of the trees on the wind. To Mio of course who was more plant the fairy himself, this 'wind' as humans call it was the voices of his fellows. He couldn't talk to them his self, but they always knew and always asked questions he could answer with a nod of a shake of his head.

He had wanted a place to rest, and they told him about a town in their forest with a place he could rest. So he fallowed the trees until he found it. The human sized fairy landed in front of the door like as air, his glow fading, and stepped through the threshold. Of course he actually opened the door first.

He looked around with lavender eyes, and made sure his waist cloth wouldn't fall and embarrass the people inside. He knew he should sit at the bar and wait to be served so he did just that, the back of his cloth, which was really a bed sheet, falling off his waist behind him. No, he didn't notice.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Imari
"Chowder! It smells delicious." She says smiling brightly, wifting the scent to her nose as she took a sip of white wine and sipped a spoonful of the soup. "I would be lying if I said I didn't feel like a princess."
Ruhtra smiled down at the woman and nodded. "We aim to please." he said as he moved back to the bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff