Choose your path!

Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 812 813 814 > >> >>> »|

Wicked Trickster

The male let out a hearty laugh,a boom that filled the room,"We'll see!",he lifts the goblet,nodding his head graciously at Milamber and taking a long draft.The liquid set a fire to his throat,relieving the angry parched sensation that related closely to sandpaper,replacing it with a burn.
"Easy now..dont drink it all.",the woman chides,though she was smirking playfully,leaning on the bar counter and draping a kneelength black haired braid over her shoulder.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ruhtra grinned at the two. "How about some names? I'm Ruhtra, my wife Aslon is out at the market now trying to get me some farie dust."

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
"wyam murindo and i should correct myself again. i am a mixologist" he says, looking at her.

Wicked Trickster

The woman bent backwards on the counter,getting a good look at Ruhtra,"I'm Lulu Capolai,and this nephilim of a man is my cousin Sven.We're runners of a gypsy circus."
At that,Sven lifted the goblet,grinning before finishing off the ale thirstily,"Mind getting me another??",he asks,his gold,catlike eyes glinting eagerly.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Long as you don't kill the keg have at it." he said with a chuckle as he looked to the pair. "Its a pleasure to meet all of you. What brings you all to my neck of the woods?" he asked as he looked at all three of them.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
"i am in search of work and lodgings. my last place was caught in a town fire so i have been wandering ever since"

Wicked Trickster

"I promise nothing,but will try.",Sven refills his goblet and leaned on Lulu,wrapping his arm around her neck and grinning wildly,"Come now,drink up cousin!We've been on the road for days!",he urges,trying to open Lulu's mouth.
"I think I'm good for no-Glugh!",as soon as her mouth was open,Sven too the opportunity and pressed the goblet to her lips,emptying the contents down.
"It was more of chance that we ended up here...our route towards the next city is a long ways away,and right now, we need a resting spot for a few days,to get new supplies,give the horses a rest.This one stays up til all hours of the night,so she needs sleep more than anything..",Sven nods at Lulu,who was rosy faced now.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ruhtra looked at them all and frowned. "Im sure there are lodgings in the village around here...maybe I should make this place an inn as well as a bar." he said aloud before clapping his hands and stairs formed near the rear of the bar and and rooms formed above the place. "There we are...now for the payment for the rooms." he said as he eyed them all with a knowing look.

Wicked Trickster

"Ve have ways to pay.What do you require?",Sven asks,raising a gold brow,seeming amused for there to now suddenly be lodging right there,but it was convenient,and right with this amazing ale.His cousin didn't respond,looking now slightly buzzed as well as close to falling asleep

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
"i also did say employment" wyam says, as he sits there.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Gold or Gems." he said with a grin, he looked to Wyam and raised a brow. "I need a bouncer, can you fight?"

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
"can a red dragon eat anything?" he says with a smirk.

Wicked Trickster

"Lulu..in the caravan,under a pile of blankets..get the chest and bring it back,please.",Sven nudges her gently,and she nods,vanishing back outside to their caravan/home to search.

Noob

A petite figure enters into the tight knit area, covered from head to toe by a rugged cloak. Slender fingers move aside the fabric and to view shows a young woman in her twenties with tresses of bright red hair and mossy colored eyes. "This looks like a nice place." She says, examining the hoarded bar. It wasn't classy, but she hadn't been expecting that. It just looked bigger from outside than it did inside.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Anything except dragons bane boiled down with worms root." he said with a nod. "That and me." he said with a smirk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff