Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

Viviar JhadOrga
The Individual

She was silent, distant, a challenge too him. By no means no and even as she looked at him he could only laugh. He would appear to her as friendly, similar, and kind....nothing could be further from the truth. He did not reveal this, he did not wish to, nor had a reason to. He remained still, puffing his cigar with thick inhales and releasing that smoke that moved and twisted in the air.

"Hmm not all of us, depending on who you are. Even you my dear, well yes you were alone, sitting at this booth. But now you are not, I have occupied a space but that is relative only to space. Such a simple one dimension a way of thinking that is far below someone like you. Are you truly alone? No, not really as long as you wish it and try as you might, force realty any way you wish but no one is ever TRULY alone....weather they like it or not." His words filtered out of him logically, in a proficient and solid manner, the way he moved as he talked the way he stressed each individual word at the right moment. He was odd, unique in the way he carried himself which was much different then his older brother and a note he prided himself on. "But none the less I think it is time we got some drinks, don't you agree?" He did not wait for her answer, he simply waved his hand and by some force unknown a waiter stopped mid walk, turned and approached. The young boy had been gentle, focused, and now his eyes were hazed...dead. He asked what they wanted. "I'll have one of your finest Merlot wines, and for the lady...." He left that answer to her.

Wintry Dragon

She didn't even look at the waiter, her attention now was what was happening outside the window. She barely even heard what the man had said to her. Was she that thirsty? "water" was all she said, her voice still odd. Once she had her drink... she would walk away. Just like she always did. Searching... endlessly searching. She was always alone. Whether or not that someone was next to her. It was the way of her people. She just needed a drink... then she could go. What was she searching for? She didn't remember. Was she supposed to know?

Dangerous Prophet

Viviar JhadOrga
The Individual

He was left to his own devices as she sauntered off with her water, he hoped it was cold. She was going to need it.....

There was no words for what happened next, no one even saw it coming. As Viviar stood the illusion of his presence was lifted like a veil. Before any could really get a look at him a wave of power rushed through the entire building, a force unlike any those inside had seen. It was invisible, fierce, and ripped the flesh from every body except two.

Bones shattered was bodies were simply flung across the room. The room shook as flesh was torn from muscle and bone, blood splattering across the walls like a demonic ritual. It was over in a few seconds, no screams, no horrible explosion or loud noise...just a silent massacre. Viviar did not even seemed phased as he wiped a little blood off his cheek, and simply walked out. Over 23 patrons, innocent people died in those few seconds and it was so quick they would not know they were dead until Saint Peter told them so.

But all was not lost for two were left in the wake of power that smelled of sulfur and fire. The first was the young mysterious women, the second...was William. Viviar had left him alive for a very specific purpose, he was to be the eye witness for Samuel. He was to be the messenger, the very fear that would be in his heart would spread to the others and all would know.....a storm was coming.

As for the Individual not a speck of damage was done to it, the tables and chairs were left un-touched. No glasses broken or a drop of wined spilled but every living organism inside had been seared to a crisp or skinned alive. It was as if a thousand evil spirits had done a cult sacrifice in just a few seconds. Blood was sprayed on the ground and walls in specific patterns, bodies piled in exact positions that showed calm, be it bloodied, faces. Later in the day when this got all over the news.......there would be no words to describe it.

But for Viviar it was a sweet release.

Questionable Genius

Samayou Tamashii
Samuel only gave her a gentle smile, adjusting himself in his seat as he grinned. "Ha, when have I ever been that simple. You just tell Kinmon what you wanna do, and we will fill in the rest. This is your vacation, your time off, I am not gonna hold your hand." Samuel would give her another big devil grin before turning to Kinmon who's voice chimed in.

Kinmon: "No worry Miss Jade, I am programmed with an internal map and location system that will allow us to find anything you want. Just say what you want to do and I can organize a list based off your criteria."

Jade sighed slightly inwardly to herself. Wasn't that what a vacation was, when you could let someone else run the show for once? Well, whatever. Might as well take advantage of it.

"Well, in that case, let's get something to eat!"

If she were going to be on vacation, then she might as well do one thing she loved to do. And what Saiya-jin didn't love to eat, and do justice to whatever was placed in front of them?

((Yea, I've got nothing))

Dangerous Prophet

JadeAngelWings

Samuel glanced at jade before turning to Kinmon and nodding with a smile. "The Florence." That was all Samuel had to say and the Android nodded, shifting the SUV to drive and efficiently pulling out of the space. With in 3 minutes they were out of the underground parking garage, and onto the streets of Durem. They twisted and turned down different roads until they came to the edge of the downtown area. Kinmon would take a left bringing them down Vince street and after 7 minutes on that road he turned onto a small side street and parked the large vehicle in on a street front spot. They where in the West District near the beach, behind where Kinmon park was all beach and boardwalk, in front of them a small little tan painted building in Roman style with the name The Florence written on the front.

Just as Kinmon put the SUV in park and cut the engine a waiter ran to Samuel's door side and opened it for him. he was greeted first in Italian and then English in which Samuel nodded. Kinmon stepped from the SUV and retrieved the wheel chair, quickly seating his employer in it before wheeling him inside with Jade right beside them.

The inside decor matched a Roman like theme with hints of modern art thrown in, large marble statues and even a small fountain decorated the waiting area. however this particular pair did not wait long before seated outside on the Patio in the back all the tables centered around a small pond with fresh flowers everywhere. Once the seated Kinmon nodded before stepping back and standing by the door way entrance to the Patio. Samuel would remain in his wheel chair, looking across the table at Jade with a nod
. "Hope you like this place, it is one of my favorites.

Questionable Genius

Jade watched out the windows of the SUV, mildly amused by the human way of transportation. If only they learned how to fly, the planet might have a lot less problems with pollution and the like. But humans were sometimes too full off themselves to realize what they had the potential to do.

They parked, and Jade stepped out, standing next to Tama as he was wheeled into the restaurant. They eventually took their seats out on the patio, and she smiled across to him. "Oh, I"m sure I will. But, are you certain the table is big enough...?"

Surely Tama remembered how large a Saiya-jin's appetite was.

Dangerous Prophet

Samuel D. Tyson

Samuel would raise an eye brow, confused by her statement. At first he glanced down at himself, assuming she was referring to his body mass. Then his mind clicked it all together, he recalled that time he walked into the Orion around lunch time and Jade had consumed a Buffet for at least 20 people. He gave a simple smile and shook his head.
"Yes it will be big enough, they can cook the food hopefully as fast as you eat it. This is a slow lunch day during mid week, they will have plenty of ingredients for your sampling, but do and try to TASTE the food Jade...it is very well prepared." He gave her a playful smile as a waiter walked over, handing them a menu full of both modernized and classic Italian dishes. Samuel simple shook his head, rejecting the menu for he knew what he wanted. "We will start with a bottle of Decoriona, 12th edition if you have it."

Questionable Genius

[szie=11]Jade grinned at him, glad he had remembered just how much she could consume. Though, she wasn't overly hungry today, so only about enough food for twelve would do fine. And she'd take a bit of time, actually taste the food. For a while anyways.

"I'll let you handle the ordering then. Usually I don't eat out, since most restaurants can't comprehend my appetite."

When she was younger, her best best was to go to places that had the challenge foods. Eat so much in so much time, and don't pay. Jade never paid.

Dangerous Prophet

Samuel D. Tyson

Samuel would nod with a slight chuckle, the thought of her consuming more then the chefs could cook would defiantly be a joy to see. He glanced over at the Waiter standing by and the man approached, presenting the bottle of wine Samuel had asked for. The Devil nodded and glasses were poured for both. With a clearing of his throat he turned to the waiter.
"Today is your lucky day, the order is simple. A plate of Ziti and Meatballs for me, and one of everything on the menu for the little lady....in triplicate...." The man first giggled, believing it was a humorous joke, but then he stopped. His eyes wide as he raised an eye brow and glanced at Samuel's massive frame, then the petite Jade. He waited for Samuel to say something but when the VIP guest just stared at him blankly he swiftly nodded and walked away in a hurry. The Devil would grin as he turned to Jade. "Ask and you shall receive."

Questionable Genius

A grin played across her lips as Tamashii put in the order for them both. Everything on the menu threefold for her. So much for tasting the food. But she didn't look at the waiter, playing and swirling the wine in her glass with mild interest. Jade already knew the look he was giving, and relished in it.

As the man scurried off, Jade grinned wider, a mischievious light in her green eyes as she looked over at her host. "My my, everything in triplicate? Are you presenting me with a challenge, Samayou? Because I will feel bad if they have to close early tonight because of me..."

Dangerous Prophet

Samuel D. Tyson

Samuel gave her a playful wave of his hand.
"What? A challenge, I would not think of doing such a thing." A subtle wink, and a single gentle smirk as he sipped on his wine. He himself ate human food only for the sheer taste, his body was designed to process only one type of meal. He glanced over to the garden before them, eyeing it with a careful stare before turning back to her. "So how have your travels been to Gaia, good I hope?"

Dangerous Prophet

((Hmm due to inactivity I am going to time jump things a little....))

Three days later.....

Samuel had spent the last few days in peace only to find out the Individual was being forced to shut down. A recent attack beyond his knowledge had turned the local pub into a crime scene and though business would eventually open, it would never be the same. The Individual 7 would remain silent as this personal blow crippled his presence in downtown Durem. And so with that in mind the last anyone saw of Samuel was him locking the front doors of the Individual, climbing into his black SUV...and vanishing into the traffic.....

Dedicated Lunatic

A crow rested upon the Individual's sign, a silver vial attached to its leg protecting the note within from any damage. There the crow waited patiently for Samuel to arrive so it could pass the message. Within it read, "In light of what has happened, I'd like you to visit some time. I believe there are some matters to discuss. The carrion crow(pardon the pun) that you receive this note from is Slayden. He can lead you to the Krahe Moon Inn. If you'd rather not, I suppose you can always send instructions back with him." At the bottom of the small piece of parchment there was an emblem, a crescent moon with a four-pointed star pinned between its points.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff