Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

User Image

ѦнɪЈɪτ

•:*´¨`*:•.•:*´¨`*:•

Ahijit moved away from Mr. Gold and the others at the bar. With his cloak he went to the corner near the stairs and moved so he was able to hide a bit in his coils and behind his cloak. His coils tensed and his body trembled a little, but he made no noise or said anything. After a few minutes of this, a few noises came from where he was, but they sounded hallow and wooden. Once it was quite again, he was laying on his coils, panting softly. He just laid there, calming himself down and to relax a bit.

Quote:

OutOfCupcakes: x3 Mr.Gold dressed as the Beast was adorable!
With Whom: Lots of people

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

User Image

Mr. Gold nodded to the dwarf as he thanked him for the warm welcome. He understood the dwarfs gesture of respect but didn’t say anything about it. He did raise an eyebrow as he was told the dwarfs name and that he was a friend of the one who spoke without moving his lips. He just smiled politely. ”A pleasure Sir Dwarf. If you need anything at all just ask the bar.” Turning to the man in the suit he listened to what he had to say. Apparently he need a job. This was good news for the imp at the moment, because the one who was supposed to be down there helping him had apparently taken the night off without asking. ”Aye Gabe if you would like the security job it’s yours. Roxanne is a skilled fighter but I’d rather use her for entertainment. Her powers are more suited for that even though she doesn’t think so. I’ll make the same deal with you I did with her in the beginning. Yer loggings, food, and such will be free as long as ye are working. I don’t see you having to do much but you may want to help out with greeting people when things get busy.” He looked over and saw that his favorite little naga had decided to go hide in a corner on him and not eat the rest of his candies. With a frown Mr. Gold looked back to Gabe. ”If you’ll excuse me for a moment. We have a customer who does not seem to be doing so well.” With that he picked up the bowl of candies and walked out from behind the counter.

Going around to stand in front of AhiJit he looked down at the man and sighed. ”Boy get your scaly butt up. You have no reason to be afraid here. Look around do you even see one human here? No one is going to mind that you have a tail instead of legs. So quit yer being shy and take pride in what ye are.” He held out his free hand to the man to help him up.

User Image

OOC: The Character Picture is also a link to his theme song.
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

One Truth Prevails2184
I did post as Ali as well for you. Not sure if you saw it.

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
((
Wizard Barith
Forgot to include you in my quote too. Sorry!
))

Loyal Gaian

User Image

ѦнɪЈɪτ

Scarlet ran over his tan skin, looking up at Mr. Gold. "Not.. not scared." He was a bit out of breath still. He moved cloak into the middle of his coils, using it for something before pulling it out from under his cloak. What he had pulled out was a beautiful cherry wood and gold sitar. He sat up more, looking to the bar owner with his water colored eyes that stung with a few tears. "Was getting this. Special. Used play old master." He shifted his long coils, turning fully to the other now. "Now play for you." He had taken to Mr. Gold, seeing the dark one as his new owner. Meaning the naga male would do just about anything asked of him. He liked it that the dark one was one of the only ones to really be nice to him other then the pretty female called Roxanne he'd met on his first night in the castle. He smiled shyly at the other, wondering what he thought.

Quote:

OutOfCupcakes: emotion_awesome Wanna guess where THAT was hiding? xD
With Whom: Currently just Mr. Gold

Roxanne_Aerovane

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

User Image

Mr. Gold settled back onto his heels as he watched the Naga before him. Tilting his head when the man said he wasn’t scared. Well he sure as hell acted like it. Frowning he looked over the sitar in the man’s hands and nodded at his explanation. However his eyebrow quirked as he put two and two together. The Naga now saw him as his master? Well wasn’t that just dandy. With a cackle and a clap Mr. Gold grinned from ear to ear. With a snap of his fingers the music that had been playing stopped. ”Well then AhiJit, let us hear your music!” He said enthusiastically leaning forward to listen.

User Image

I'm not even sure I want to know where that came from..... >.>

Loyal Gaian

User Image

ѦнɪЈɪτ

Ahijit looked to Mr. Gold, seeing the other had accepted him. With a bow to the dark one, he smiled softly. "As you wish." He curled his coils up and closed his eyes. Clearing his mind after taking a few breaths, he started to play for his new master. His fingers moved swiftly over the strings, almost hypnotically so. He swayed slightly with the music, getting into it as it went on. He was putting all his heart and soul into the song he was playing, a thanks to his new owner. When he finished, he let out a soft breath then opened his water colored eyes and looked to the dark one. He smiled softly to him, hoping the other liked it. It was a part of his culture and had learned to play since he was small.

Quote:

OutOfCupcakes: Last post for the night. I'll post again tomorrow. x3
With Whom: Mr. Gold and guests

Roxanne_Aerovane

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kiran Amory Kendrick

User Image
Kiran listened to her with undivided attention as she spoke. It was not like he planned for her to be his soul mate, and she was right the two weren't in love. But the more he thought about it, the more sure he became that if they spent enough time together he would definitely fall for her. He already cared for her, and definitely liked her. There was an attraction sure, but there was also something more than an attraction. That was why Kiran stayed. He shook his head when she said the mating process had started. He would only do that if she could fall in love with him, and marry him.

When she mentioned leaving, he just shrugged. The prince knew he would forever be alone, but that was to hard to imagine so he didn't focus on it. "I told you it happens fast. I had no idea that it was you, and while I'm not in love with you Alistar I know I could be. That may sound crazy, but I believe it to be true. If you leave, yes I will be alone. But I wouldn't dream of trying to be with you if that's not what you wanted, or you weren't willing to try." He sat down on the bed beside her, turning to look over at her. His heart was beating twice it's normal speed. "I'm not asking you to marry me right now. I'm asking you to be with me until we fall in love, which I am sure would happen given that we have enough time." He reached over, and took her hands in his. "It's your choice, and I wouldn't dream of asking you to choose right now. I'm asking you to think about it. If you want to choose now, it's up to you. If you wish for me to leave, then I will respect what you want and you will never have to see me again. You can forget that I exist. I leave it in your hands, my mind is made up.

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
sephirothsdeciple
((Please forgive the long wait. Work stole me for a while and I was too worn out to post.

"Just remember, anger is always your enemy. You must keep your emotions in check. The moment you lose control of them, you lose the fight every time."
Nakir Muriel
User ImageUser Image

Nakir thought about his response as he gave it and it seemed slightly silly to her when it came to the food. ”But doesn’t this counter provide you with everything you need? I thought it could conjure any kind of food or drink and with the amount you wanted.” She stated plainly. When he mentioned training she just laughed softly. ”I shall have to let you spar with Rose sometime. She can be a real pain in the a**. She just enjoys playing with people.” She patted the tattoo on her shoulder lovingly.

When he asked about her she just shrugged. ”I have been traveling a lot lately with Rose and while we still are looking for others of our kind they seem to be few and far between. Eventually in our travels the thing poisoning the balance will be revealed and we will deal with it when we need to. If it’s one thing we learned during our sleep, it was patience.” She nodded her head slowly and just smiled.

User Image
"While I respect suicidal tendencies on most days, you’d do well to remember who you’re addressing and, more to the point, what I can do to you. No one says you have to go back in one piece."

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

User Image

Mr. Gold couldn’t help the tingle that went through him as he heard the words, “As you wish.” They just had such a nice ring to them. With a shudder he grinned and listened to the song that AhiJit played for him. It was an odd piece, not one he normally would have picked for himself but it was still beautiful in it’s own right. Clapping for AhiJit when he finished he grinned again. ”Well done! We’ll have to get you and Roxanne together so that the two of you can perform for the place!” Hopping from one foot to the other he stepped closer to AhiJit and took the Sitar away from him setting it on the counter before taking the boys hands in his own and twirling him around almost effortlessly. ”Tell me, can you dance as well? I hear snakes can be very enchanting when they want to be.” He giggled and pulled AhiJit close to him slipping a hand around the man’s waist while holding his other hand.

User Image

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
((Please forgive the long wait. Work stole me for a while and I was too worn out to post.))

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Alistar Rose

User Image

Alistar sat quietly and listened to Kiran as he spoke. His words rang true and she knew that even though she didn’t love him yet she could get quite used to him and maybe even fall in love. She had never really experienced love before so she wasn’t quite sure what it was supposed to feel like. When he sat next to her she looked up at him and smiled faintly when his warm hands too her cold ones. She had started to feel cold a bit and was grateful for the warmth having him close provided. She was very glad that he wasn’t asking her to choose at this moment but instead was asking her to just give them a shot. Well that she could do. She had been determined to see how far she could push him. While before she knew that there would always be that line they wouldn’t be able to cross…..Well now that line didn’t seem to be there.

”I’ll stay and at least give it a shot. I do enjoy being around you, so I see no reason to get cold feet and run away.” She said softly as she looked down at their hands together. The idea of condemning a man to be forever alone was a horrible one, and she knew she probably wouldn’t ever find someone who understood her quite like he did.

One Truth Prevails2184
((Please forgive the long wait. Work stole me for a while and I was too worn out to post.))

Eloquent Hunter

Roxanne_Aerovane

Seph nodded his acknowledgement to her arguement reguarding the bar and the amount of food he would require to be as active as he, in all reality, should have been. It was a good strong case, and made a lot of sense, however, "Under normal circumstances I would not hesitate to eat as much as I would need to stay as active as I should be. But unless people wish to see me killing a live stag on the bar counter then it is better that I eat food in more reasonable portions. Just as well, eating over time means I spend less time eating, and more time gathering my strength and collecting myself. And for these three it is better I spend less time distracted with food, though, something large does sound good right about now," he said as his stomach rumbled with the mere though of roasting a large slab of venison over a campfire.

However, his hunger was short lived at the mention of sparing, this worlds form of person to person training, and a small smirk tugged at the corner of his lips, giving him a sort of lopsided grin, "As much of a challenge as I am sure a dragon would be, and by no means am I implying Rose would not be, the two of you are a team-" his eyes began to shine with an otherworldly glow as he spoke and his tone was becoming passionate when mentioning a team, almost as if he knew first hand just what being apart of one was like and had fond memories of the experience, "-and as sure as I am that the two of you seperately would undoubtedly be challenging, the two of you together... Now that would be a true test, and not just of my skill as a warrior, but one your ability to work together under preassure." He wondered, just how would the two of them fight together if pinned into a corner. Would they take to the air and gain the advantage of flight, or would would try to divide his attention. More and more possibilities linked in his head, and he began to wonder just what a fight the two could put up... Perhaps he would have to test their skill, "Of course I would never miss an opportunity to take on a challenge, but as a team that is where your strengths truly lie. If such an offer were made."

His eyes dimmed a bit however at her mention of patience in the face of a poison. That was not the way to take her challenge reguarding the balance, "Patience can pay off in certain circumstances, however, you must also take this into consideration. I am waiting for my foes because I have them cornered here. They have very few places they can run and hide, and even those options will not last them very long as long as I am hunting them, so their options are to continue running and risk being put into a corner they cannot back out of or try their luck with me here, in this forest." He mulled over his thoughts and a few distasteful memories came to him, "You described the inbalance you face as a poison, rather than a tangable threat, at least, as it currently stands. The downside to waiting in the face of a poison is that when whatever is causing it is revealed it may be too late as the damage may be irriversable. If you want my suggestion, and even if you dont I will give it in this instance, you should find out as much as you can, and try to slow this poison, and force your enemy out, before, it is too late. I have seen the effects of this situation first hand when it becomes too late, on a smaller scale of course, but it was still devastating."

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[*pokes head in*]

Loyal Gaian

User Image

ѦнɪЈɪτ

Ahijit smiled at the compliment on his playing. He watched when Mr. Gold took his instrument away. But when he was grabbed and swirled he gasped. His eyes widened when he felt the other's arm move around his waist. He felt his coils behind him tighten as the sound of something every heavy and made of metal hit the ground came from said coils. His face turned bright red, feeling a bit ashamed, knowing what had just happened in his excited state.

Quote:

OutOfCupcakes: It's fine. I know I've been busy as heck with my job too, and a comic con that's coming up this weekend too.
With Whom: Mr. Gold

Roxanne_Aerovane

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
sephirothsdeciple

"Just remember, anger is always your enemy. You must keep your emotions in check. The moment you lose control of them, you lose the fight every time."
Nakir Muriel
User ImageUser Image

When Seph mentioned killing a live stag on the bar she frowned. Why would he need to do that? Why not just ask for the meat already prepared? ”Why not just ask for the meat already fixed for you and ready to eat instead of killing the animal yourself? Unless you gain pleasure from such things?” She was honestly baffled by his response. Why take the time to cook it yourself when you could just ask the magical counter to provide it for you the way you wanted?

Looking at him and raising an eyebrow at the glow of his eyes she listened to his words and just chuckled. Their ability to work together was something to be reckoned with. They had after all survived since the birth of this world. ”I do think it would be best if you started with one of us rather than trying to take on both of us at once. I’m not concerned with our abilities. Remember how old we are young one. If you wish to spar Rose or I we will start there. If needed the other could join in, but I highly doubt it would be needed. I’m not saying you are not strong. I’m just saying I wouldn’t want to accidentally hurt you.” Again she chuckled merrily and shrugged. She had a very lithe form that was built for combat. Sure she looked soft and curvy but there was steel under those curves.

When he went on to challenge her idea of patience she just smiled at his lack of foresight. ”When waiting out a poison like this yes I give it a chance to take root, but I also give it a chance to show itself. Most poisons that have stained the world like this before are greedy and want power. With no known threat to them they will become foolish and make rash decisions. This is what will point them out to me. Besides, it’s not like I’m doing nothing.” Shifting off of her stool she stood at her full height in front of him. ”Where you can only speak to the water elementals. I can speak to Mother Earth herself. She whispers to me and tells me what is going on when I am needed.” She again smiled knowingly at him.

User Image
"While I respect suicidal tendencies on most days, you’d do well to remember who you’re addressing and, more to the point, what I can do to you. No one says you have to go back in one piece."

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

User Image

Mr. Gold held AhiJit very close indeed and simply raised an eyebrow as he heard something heavy and metallic hit his floor. Shifting the boy out of the way he looked down to see what it was that hit the floor. Seeing the object his grin grew and he looked up at AhiJit with a smirk. ”Leaving a present for me Dearie? You know a simple kiss or dance would have sufficed, but as long as it isn’t s**t I think things will be alright.” Running his hand over AhiJit’s side he used his other hand to pull the cloak tighter around the Naga knowing already his aversion to letting others see him. ”So is it a talent or something that just happens?” He asked referring to the object now on the floor. He was quite surprised to say the least but hey who was he to complain?

He did glance over to Morgan to see if he was going to make any kind of comments but he figured that he was still too wrapped up in his new found “fun time” partner to even pay attention to what Gold was doing.

User Image

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
((I assumed the heavy object was one of his eggs but I left it open so you could explain it in case I was wrong.))

Morgan Goldeneyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces