Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

User Image

Rumplestiltskin, also known as Mr. Gold, stood in the middle of his new home and smiled at his handy work. It had been a lot of blood sweat and tears, not his mind you, but there had been a lot of both spilled to build this place. He had built this Tavern to try and attract all sorts of new, 'customers' to his trade. Deals and wish granting were his thing. He never backed out of a deal and rarely was a deal ever broken.

With a high pitched giggle and a skip he made his way around the bar and grabbed a rag. He might as well look like he had done some of the work. With a mischievous glint of his eye he waited for the 'customers' to come on in. He was oh so delighted to meet them all.

User Image

OOC: The Character Picture is also a link to his theme song.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☾ ☾ ☾ Morgan Godfrey Whelan

Morgan slid down to the bottom floor, sitting sidesaddle on the railing of the staircase. When he reached the end, he hopped off landing a few feet away from the staircase. "Yeh've done some daycent work wit' t'e place Rump" He told the owner as he approached the bar and sat down. Morgan knew all about Rumpelstiltskin and his deals, and having fallen for that stuff already once in his life he wasn't going to try it again. He was however, quite partial to the idea of running a place for people to find safety and happiness. His reasons for wanting to get the place started were different from the other man's. Morgan wanted a safe haven for anyone to be able to come sit down or rest their heads, and Rumpelstiltskin wanted easy access to suckers for his deals.

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Roxanne Aerovane

My Song: Linkin Park - Burn it down
What does man love more than life, fear more than death or mortal strife, what the poor have, the rich require, and what contented men desire, what misers spend and spendthrifts save, and all men carry to the grave?
User Image

Roxanne paused before the outside of this new Tavern. She hadn't had much luck in the old one. Yes, she had met many friends but she had lost a lot as well. Her long pinkish red-hair swayed behind her as she started across the bridge. Her steps echoed loudly on the wood as she made her way across. The cloak she wore wrapped around her lovingly as she moved. Standing just outside of it she looked up at the castle and evaluated it. Perhaps she could find a job here as well? Squaring her shoulders she pushed open the rather ornately looking doors and entered. The lighting here was different than she was used to. Pausing she saw a strange looking man behind the bar. Walking up to him at the bar she smiled and pushed back her hood. "Evening Sir. Might I get a bottle of water?" She took a seat at the bar and watched him happily.

Hearing a familiar voice she blinked and looked up. "Morgan?!" She was very surprised and somewhat happy to see the man before her.

User Image
It's a little thing I like to call..... Honor.

Current outfit: This

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Morgan perked up when he heard the door open and he smelled a familiar scent coming in. When she requested a bottle of water, he vaulted over the bar and nearly kicked Mr. Gold in the head in his eagerness to oblige. "Roxanne!" He exclaimed back as he handed her the cold bottle of water. "I wasn' expectin' ta see you again" He was also quite surprised to see her, but it was a pleasant sort of surprise. "Howye been daerie?"

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

User Image

Rumplestiltskin cackled with glee as he saw his friend come down the stairs. "Glad I just had those polished for you dearie." Clapping with joy he saw their very first customer come in. As she came in and sat he looked her over. She was a fine looking young woman. Perhaps he could come up with a deal for her. Grinning he reached down to get her bottle of water but was nearly kicked in the head by his associate. Nimbly jumping out of the way he ended up sitting on the bar away from them. He shifted and crossed one hand over his stomach the other rested on his chin. Raising an eyebrow he watched the two of them. "Perhaps is there anything else I can get you Dearie?"

User Image

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Roxanne Aerovane

What does man love more than life, fear more than death or mortal strife, what the poor have, the rich require, and what contented men desire, what misers spend and spendthrifts save, and all men carry to the grave?
User Image

Roxanne chuckled as she saw how excited Morgan got when seeing her. She was definitely very happy to see him. Taking the bottle of water she opened it and took a long drink. "What are you doing here Morgan? I left the Endless Time to find another place to start over. Yet here I find you." She looked over at the imp man shaking her head to his question. Looking back to Morgan she grinned. "I suppose I'm alright. Not the best mind you. Lots of walking and traveling."

User Image

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

"Sorry mate" Morgan made an apology to Mr. Gold for both nearly taking off his head and for so rudely taking over the serving of the customer in front of them. "Well, after yeh left there really weren't many people t'ere anymore. T'ey all jus' kinda kept tricklin' away" He answered her question. "So, I t'ought I'd go an' find anot'er place meself" When Rumpelstiltskin tried to offer her something else, Morgan bopped him on the head lightly "Hey, none'v t'at" He said, though he wasn't angry. He just knew what he was thinking and didn't want him to try to pull any of his tricks on Roxanne. When Roxanne spoke again, he turned his attention back to her and nodded "Yeah, I can understand t'at. We've got plenty'v rooms so yeh can have a place ta stay if yeh desire." He told her, and he hoped she would stay for a while in favor of continuing on to find another place to start new.

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Roxanne Aerovane

User Image

Roxanne smiled as she listened to Morgan. Laughing softly she shrugged. "They were already trickling out before I left Morgan you know that." Seeing him bop the other man on the head she blinked confused. She didn't think Morgan would do that with someone he barely knew. Which meant that he knew the man quite well, or really hated him. Shifting uncomfortably in her chair she nodded at the other man. Looking back to Morgan her eyes occasionally shifted to Mr. Gold. Maybe he was the one she had heard about. "Well, a room would be lovely. I don't have much to pay you with but I can work for the room. You know well enough that I do well with Security, or would you prefer me to be entertainment?" She chuckled at her own joke.

User Image

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

User Image

Rumplestiltskin grinned as he watched the two of them talk. He waived a hand dismissively as Morgan apologized to him. He was sure he would get a chance to talk with this beauty some other time. Ducking as the man went to bop him on the head he simply reappeared across the room. "Better luck next time Dearie. Oh and Roxanne, I'd say entertainment." He snickered softly as he turned and headed over to the couches and took his favorite seat. It was close enough to where it wouldn't look like he was listening in, but that's exactly what he would be doing.

User Image

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Morgan nodded "I know" He said when she pointed out that people were leaving steadily before she left. "But after t'at it jus' seemed ta get worse" When Mr. Gold sort of teleported out of the way when he went to bop him, he just shook his head "Yeh, meybe" He said, then he looked back to Roxanne. "I hafta agree, I t'ink seein' yeh do entertainment would be great" He told her and he kept track of where Mr. Gold was going without moving his head based on his scent and the sound of his foot steps. Between that, and the fact that he knew where his favorite seat was he was pretty sure he knew where he was. "T'at crazy old fella t'inks I'm too stupid ta know t'at 'es listnin'" He said and he rolled his eyes. It wasn't like they had any big secrets or anything. That man certainly was a strange character, and Morgan wasn't always entirely sure what to think of him. "It'll be nice havin' someone else about. It can get a lit'le fustratin' when it's jus' him an' me" He mostly just said that because he knew the other man was listening, but he honestly could be a little obnoxious at times but Morgan knew he didn't mean it so he hadn't gotten angry with him for it.

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Roxanne Aerovane

User Image

Roxanne laughed happily as she heard Morgan. "You mean you just wish to hear me sing again. Careful Morgan other's might just get the wrong idea." She teased him winking. She paid no mind to Mr. Gold as he called out that she should do entertainment. Neither of them seemed to mind that it was the only way she could pay them. Perhaps she could take up the bodyguard jobs on the side? She watched Morgan as he tracked Mr. Gold around the room. It was odd to see her friend do that to someone else. What was it about Mr. Gold then? She was partially answered by Morgan's next statement. The crazy old fella thinking Morgan was too stupid to know that he was listening in on them. Her brows furrowing she tilted her head and turned to look at Mr. Gold. "What's his name? I came here because I heard a rumor about someone who could help me with the ones after me. Is he the one? Can he help me Morgan?" She turned back to her friend with a questioning gaze.
User Image

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

User Image

Rumplestiltskin knew very well that Morgan knew he was listening in, but he did try to give them the illusion of privacy. It was his business to know everything that went on within his home after all. His head did come up though as he heard Roxanne's questions. With a poof he was no longer sitting in his chair but rather next to both of them on the counter with his left leg crossed over his right. "Why Dearie, what is it that you think a man like me could offer you? Are you looking for a loved one, a curse perhaps? No? Well I would venture to guess that you might just be looking for power? Well everything has it's price. What are you willing to pay?" He was hoping that Morgan would just stay out of this and let him do his work. The wolf had cost him several deals in the past. "Oh where are my manners? I'm Mr. Gold. A pleasure to meet you Dearie."

User Image

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Morgan smiled "Of course I do" He said when she said he just wanted to hear her sing again, though the last time she sang he was pretty sure he lost about five pounds in sweat. She was dangerous with that voice of hers and the way she moved when she got into it and he doubted she noticed.

Morgan was just about to tell her Mr. Gold's name, and that while he probably could help her it wasn't a good idea because his deals almost never went as the dealt wanted them to go, when the man materialized next to them. He growled as he turned to him "Don't" He warned him simply. He understood that it was just in his nature, or it was his job, or whatever to make these deals with whatever poor schmuck he could get his hands on but Roxanne was his friend and he wasn't going to let him screw her over.

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Roxanne Aerovane

User Image

Roxanne looked up at Mr. Gold as he spoke to her. He seemed like a very nice man. Someone who offered to help perfect strangers. She was surprised when Morgan looked at Mr. Gold as well and told him 'Don't'. With a confused look on her face she tilted her head and reached out to take hold of Morgan's arm. "But Morgan. If he can help me as he says then there shouldn't be a problem. Why are you telling no for me?" She trusted her friend but at the same time she wanted the help that Mr. Gold was so willing to give. Was there something that she didn't understand? She was getting rather tired. Looking between the two men she waited for a reply.
User Image

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

User Image

Rumplestiltskin giggled his usual happy giggle as he was told 'Don't'. Oh how the wolf loved to mettle in his affairs. Steepling his fingers together he leaned back slightly. "Now now Dearie. The girl wishes to know why you warn me away. I shall give you this one pass." Smirking at Morgan he hopped down from the counter and bowed to Roxanne in a very graceful manner. "Because my child. All Magic comes with a price. You already have a great deal of it within you but to seek out more... Well it's just very tempting to me to offer my services. Yet, they are not cheap so make sure you can pay!" With another high pitched giggle he waved his hands in the air and twirled coming to a stop pointing at both of them. "However, as a favor to Morgan, which you will owe me for by the way, I will not give my services to you. You are the one person who could beg me for help and I would not give it." He grinned again and stepped closer to Roxanne. "Well, maybe I would if the offer was good enough..." He looked her over and just chuckled dismissing his own pun. He had no real interest in those who were deemed off limits by his associate. "Well since I am not wanted here at the moment. I shall take my leave." Skipping over to the elevator he stepped in and turned. Pulling out a key he put it into the proper hole and turned it. The elevator would shut and he would be whisked up to his room for the evening.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff