Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

Glancing up at Saria and nodded her head when the words processed with in the mind. "Sure, sure go and have fun" she smiled and waved her hand at them. Before taking a stand behind the bar stretching out her arms above the head. It had been a stressful sleep, nightmares of things that had already occurred in the past and images of Bane being killed. Horrible aweful things that could happen.

But they were just dreams and what not. Nodding her head in greeting to the elfin guard that would be staying at the bar with her.
Stykes had ignored any requests for drinks or refreshments, figuring he would obtain some at their destination. At this point Ania, had joined them, and the jager fellow had left. It appeared as though everyone had readied themselves for the 'journey' to come. The only person he was worried about was Saria. Stykes had judged by the entry of the last woman the night before and her invasion of his mind that dark powers would be at work there, and Saria was known for not getting along with anything that didn't tread at least mostly in the light. Yuni had popped back in as well, seemingly from nowhere, and was now offering a warning regarding her portals. He figured it wouldn't be a cake walk, but could it really be that dangerous?
"Warnin' shpeel?"
He asked right as the nekojin offered, his voice was a bit shaky. He had never been a fan of magic and now he was subjecting himself to a crazy cat's black flames.

Thieving Rogue

Saria grinned at Yuni as she prepared to make a safety speech. "Shall we keep our hands inside the ride at all times?" she joked. In fact, this was probably the first time Saria had made a joke in a while. It was almost foreign coming out of her mouth.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
The prince grabbed the shot glass off the bar to turn it up, spilling all of the liquid into his mouth at once. He swallowed and then stood up to smoothly walk over to Stykes, extending his hand to the man. "We know each other's names, but we have not been properly introduced. I am Jorildyn." The white elf said, feeling the slight burn in the back of his neck that the liquor caused. He wasn't drunk, or buzzed by any means, but any consumption of any strong alcohol caused a slight burn in the back of his neck. He waited until the man would shake it before turning his attention to Yuni.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni laughed a little at Stykes's echo, though she had to remind herself that not all of the humans she knew weren't well versed in the things she did. She put her hands on her hips and cocked her head to the side, still smiling. "Tch'ya, warinin' shpeel. What do I look like? A kiddie-ride?" Her words were joking, as were most of them. And she laughed at Saria joke. So the owner can make a funny.

The teen cleared her throat, spurts of the inky flames bursting over her fist. Some of the sparks snaked down her arm, popping at the air and cackling. "Definitely! Do that! My ways are a little... dangerous, I'll admit. My fire be perfectly natural, though what it does ain't. If ya look around, guaranteed you'll be snatched up and I won't be able to find you. Still 'aven't found that one dumbass, actually... Anyway, no lookie, no touchy, and jus' to be sure, hold hands."

These words, however, were not joking in the least. Icy eyes blinked at her three passengers, smiling dropping a little as she held her hands out for whoever to take. It didn't matter to her. The little black flare danced up onto her shoulder, disappearing under her slate hair and black hat. "Aside from that, dun be afraid. I'll know you're afraid, your nightmares, your haunts. Think happy thoughts, and I won't get hungry. Savvy?"

Thieving Rogue

Saria nodded as she listened to Yuni's instructions. Without hesitation she grabbed onto Stykes and Jorildyn's hands, as she assumed Stykes would grab Yuni's. Saria knew too well the power of darkness and how one can get lost in it for.. I don't know, 5 years...

"I'm ready when you are." She said, ready for Yuni to take them all to MoI
Before Yuni could answer him Saria added in her own little quip. It was nice to hear her making jokes and actually helped put his mind about the entire situation more at ease. He pushed himself off of the counter and straightened himself out, preparing for Yuni to explain how things would work. The concept of using her method of travel still wasn't quite sitting well with him. Before she began her speech though, Jorildyn extended his hand in a formal greeting. This made Stykes feel quite welcome with the little rag tag group they had formed.
"You're right, we haven't" He stated before grasping the elve's hand with his own "Stykes, it's a pleasure" He gave a grin after he spoke, which was clearly apparent now that a scarf wasn't covering his face, and he had become quite fond of the prince fellow over the last few days. After the formalities were aside Yuni gave her brief explanation, which still left stykes with a few reservations about this form of travel. As she explained it brought a few more questions about who Yuni was to his mind. He would need to ask her about this another time. Though, her final words 'and i wont get hungry' sent a chill down Stykes' spine. As he reached out and grasped Yuni's hand he was still wrestling down what she had said, and getting his mind in check.
"Happy thoughts, and you won't get hungry?"
He took a deep breath and looked off to the side, away from the group, as he hid a tinge of fright. Quickly though he cleared his mind and followed her advice, the idea of Yuni seeing his nightmares gave him the creeps, and lord knows she'd have quite a bit of hunger if she saw his. He caught hold of one thought though, one thought that had kept him sane through the years. The thought was of a young boy in a garden, his mother was holding his hand as they walked through it together on a warm day, sand dunes could be seen in the distance. It was clear this garden wasn't natural. As they walked the mother pointed out flowers, and named them for the child who looked to be about three years of age. Every time he repeated what she said he laughed with glee and picked one of them, making a small bouquet to give to her when they were done. Stykes smiled to himself, and squeezed Yuni's hand tightly.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni's usual grin returned once more when she saw Saria take the lead, restraining the two males by their hands. Her hand held firm to Stykes's and she turned away from lead them into the direction of the the wall opposite of the bar counter. She heard his parroting, though chose to ignore it for now. When asked the right questions, Yuni was an open book. More or less. She couldn't read.

Shadows flickered, jutting out and converging in a fiery tear in the space. Yuni disappeared first into the shadowy void, giggling joyfully as black flames without temperature within the darkness tickled at her with inquiries to play and dance and wander. No doubt, the others could feel and hear the same. Ghostly voices, familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. Yearning. Lonely. Time was distorted in this place, the two minutes it took Yuni to find the exit to MoI feeling like a hour.

Coming out, Stykes would still feel like he was being led out of the blazing void. However, this was not so as the trio walked out onto foreign ground. Stykes would find a slight, vibrating, weight on his shoulder upon exiting. A tiny, calico kitten, perched there with her eyes closed. She was purring loudly, butting her head against his neck and jaw in a cute little nuzzle as the vortex closed behind Jorildyn. Then she opened her icy eyes and found she was on the wrong person's shoulder. Looking back at Saria, she mewed to her and reached a pleading paw out to her.

(( Just posting this here, then I'll make something there... ))
(( peter pan music is just repeating in my head ))

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( Owo Peter Pan? Lulz.

If there's a delay in my next post, I skipped off to shower to everyone else can post at MoI. ))

Giver

Baer was walking around town. He had been touring the whole day and had almost forgotten about getting a place to stay.

He carried around a huge backpack and a satchel full of easy reach objects to his necessity. He tightened his grip on the pack and went on. He was a man of behemoth size but with a very striking appearance. He would've been a great warrior for any monarchy but he went on with traveling. Adventure was in his heart. He would not stay for long in places yet friends would linger in his thoughts.

He walked towards a door and poked his head like a bear sniffing for some honey on a tree. "Umm, hello?" He said inquisitively.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania waved them goodbye one last time before cleaning up the bar area with the damp rag that laid near by. Humming to herself taking a note about all the things that could get done while the rest were away. But something inside of her just was lazy and didn't want to really clean at all. So the only thing left was to drink a little bit and slowly start on the cleaning...maybe. Grasping a bottle with the label worn off. What ever it was had to be good since it was so old that the label was gone. Taking a tumbler out of the cabinet and using her thumb to pop the top off the bottle with a little 'pop' sounded with in the bar.

Pouring a small bit in to the glass, blue orbs watched as the aroma filled the air and tickled her sensitive nose. It was pleasant containing something almost earthy about it "Hmm should be good" stating more to herself then anyone. Lifting it up and washing it down the throat the sting wasn't too bad. One could associate with that of a good whiskey aged to perfection or even a quick shot of a vodka. Well maybe to a light weight they could consider it to be like vodka, not something one would give to a beginner that was for sure. Hell they would be drunk off the first sip. Dancing around like a bunch of morons high on life singing some pop song that would get stuck in her head for days till... oh look a rabbit. Wait, when did a rabbit get into the bar?

Shaking her head and setting the bottle down, seemed as though even Ania had over estimated how strong it actually was. Pretty pink and white rabbit that danced around in a little white suit and top hat. So cute...
"Hello"

she greeted the voice hoping it was an actual person and not her imagination or the drink,

*quick edit*

Giver

Baer walks into the lobby and settled his luggage on his foot. He looked around and wiped off the sweat forming on his brows.

He took a brown notebook from his satchel and a pen. He sighed in relief.
A friend had recommended him to stay in this manor once in the town. He had written the name of the manor on the pad. He crossed it as he was successful in finding it.

He waited for a while for anyone he can ask about the rooms and other amenities.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Moving out from behind the bar once her ears picked up the sound of something being set down on the ground. Peeking into the lobby and noticing a male she smiled. "Hello there, welcome to the Heartless. Names Ania what can I do for you?" she asked the male with a gentle smile. Even though Saira and Yuni as well as Stykes were out and about Ania could handle the manor for a while even after drinking something new.

Giver

Baer was glad to see someone finally.

"Hello, my name is Baer," He grinned and bowed. "I've come from some hidden plains from some mountains in the north. I'm here to seek some refuge for a few days."

He held out his hand for some shaking. He was terribly polite despite his size. "Are you the owner of this place, Miss?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff