Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Well...might as well unload a little right? Sure. Why not. When Stykes returned from him delivery she smiled and gave a contented sigh.
"Hm...sure...I will have six shots of Jager please. No red bull." her voice was feminine with a slight husk to it.
"Do you allow smoking indoors by chance?" she added in question.

Onyx was certainly very different from Rini. To say that she wasn't human though wasn't technically true. She was human just...augmented. With her chi spark she could look at Stykes and figure out what species he was but where would be the fun in that? Being all knowing was soooo boring!

Her eye's slipped over to the girl that was sitting a top the counter, watching both her and Rini. She gave her a light smile and nod of her head in greeting. The point was to implicate a friendly meeting. Neither Oni or Rini was here to hurt anyone.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

She was glad that the owner had been in. Rini would have waited patiently if she had not been in or busy. The girl takes a seat, looking right at the woman.

"Thank you for taking time to see me, even though it is sudden"

She spoke almost apologetically, the female was true to her words. Never one to be rude on purpose.

"Well, first my name is Rini, I was sent to ask a question, to you Miss, on behalf of my Father Leonardo and my boss Akako..."

Thieving Rogue

Saria nodded as the woman spoke. A question? and apparently from two individuals she had never heard of before. "Go ahead" She said, giving the woman permission to ask the question.
Stykes hid a small cringe at the request. He was much more of a rum and whiskey drinker himself. He dug out one of their medium sized bottles of the black substance along with six, which he doubled counted, yes it was indeed six small shot glasses which he placed in a row in front of him, turning the bottle atop them to let the liquid pour into each, moving it across each glass as the viscous liquid kissed the brims of the small glasses, spilling it a bit here and there. After he finished pouring each, which he had assumed she wanted all at once, he grabbed himself a small glass and a bottle of scotch, pouring himself a straight glass. He contemplated making a cheesy comment about her looks and smoking being allowed but couldn't come up with anything sly enough in the time allotted.
"As long as you don't intend on setting anything aflame"
He said in response, taking a small sip of his drink
"So what brings two, individuals, such as yourselves through here?"
He added, pausing briefly mid sentence to examine her once again

Divine Streaker

" My home is a place called Malevolence of Innocence...My father Leo, and the manager Akako, are looking for alliances of sorts"

She glanced at the woman, as she gave background to where her questioning was heading. It was simple. She was ready to cover all bases, incase a question arises to her.

" My question is, Would you be interested in at least meeting with Leo or Akako, about an alliance, it is just a meeting"

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni was left not needing to do anything, again. The bar was managed, the food was out, and it seems the newcomers quickly engrossed themselves with the others. Being a cook was a slower change of pace, for certain. She had just hoped it wasn't this slow of a pace. A flammable word was spoken, to which Yuni's thought bubble popped at. Flame? Someone say flame?

Icy eyes blinked, looking about. No flame anywhere... "Awww..." Yuni pouted. She loved fire. She did not love how her Heartless buddy was staring at her, however, and she nudged it with her boot. "What's with ya, eh? I don't look that funny, do I? Short? Smudgey? I swear I showered..."

Thieving Rogue

Saria furrowed a brow as the woman spoke, talking about an alliance. "How about we speak elsewhere?" She offered and stood up, bringing her coffee with her. "We can be alone to chat in the ballroom."

She glanced over to Yuni who seemed preoccupied with her own thoughts. "Yuni," She called out. "How about you make us a fire? It's getting dark out and I think a cozy fire would lift our spirits again." She nodded towards the fireplace in the back of the bar area.

With that she took lead and walked out of the bar room, expecting the female to follow her. The ballroom was only across the hall, but at least they wouldn't have to be distracted by other patrons. After entering the ball room, Saria moved one of the lounge chairs a bit closer to another one so they could talk comfortably.

"You speak of an alliance, but my first question would be an alliance against what?"
(i should have stayed a ghost. I spend most of my time lurking. Haha)

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
There's that flammable word again! Yuni sorta spazzed as she looked up, ears perked and swiveling like satellites towards Saria. She said to make fire... Make. Fire. A wide grin spread across her young face as she gave a nod to the boss-lady. She was very good at fire.

"Aye, aye, cap'n~" The Nekojin said, hopping off of her bar stool and skipping towards where the fireplace was pointed out. Inky flames sputtered about her petite form, engulfing her by the time she jumped to cannonball right into the old hearth.

The black flames cackled with her laughter before the dark color receded, the blazing glob that was Yuni sprawling out over the floor before she actually formed from it. She looked quite happy then, as her Heartless buddy mindfully tossed some wood into the greedy red fire.

"I miss doin' that..." Yuni sighed, grinning.

Divine Streaker

She looked over Saria's facial features, as they furrow. As the other woman stood, talking about moving to the ballroom. She rises to follow her across the hall, to the ballroom.

"I am sorry, if I was too forward in my questioning or comments"

She would once more take a seat, glancing around the room.

"This is a beautiful room Miss Saria, and the alliance is just that, it is not particularly against something"
Stykes rolled his eyes at Yuni's antics. The flames she was spewing about and forming from seemed rather dangerous, causing him to ready grabbing a fire extinguisher just in case.
"Yuni, you want something to drink?"
He called out towards her, the nekojin seemed quite fond of the flames she had produced. He thought about setting up some sort of bonfire to keep her entertained. Though her blackened flames did creep him out a bit.

Thieving Rogue

Saria nodded as Rini spoke. "You did not offend me." She assured.

She crossed her leg, taking another sip of coffee. She was almost out at this point. She placed the mug down on a nearby coffee table. "I hope I'm not being rude in saying this, but I'm not the type that likes to ask a lot of questions." She placed an elbow on one of her knees, resting her chin against it, indicating a more relaxed pose. She did not wish to threaten Rini or make her feel as though she was in trouble of any sort. This really was a calm conversation.

"How about you start from the beginning. Who is Leo and Akako, what is Malevolence of Innocence, and why are they seeking an alliance with me? What part do you and your companion play in this offer?" She looked over Rini and the elegant ball gown she was dressed in. Perhaps she was some sort of royalty? It was an odd style of dress to be wearing around these parts.

((edited: between driving home from work I apparently fail at reading your posts. Just now caught your name/where youre from. My bad!))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lack_EXE

"As long as you don't intend on setting anything aflame...So what brings two, individuals, such as yourselves through here?"

User ImageUser Image

Her attention was split between trying to listen and speaking to Stykes. She gave her head a shake. He had poured up her six shots of Jager, grabbed one of them and downed it. Funny he should mention flame, her element was fire. She wouldn't answer to that though. Instead she reached into her inner breast pocket and pulled out her kiseru and lit up. The smoke that mixed with her signature scent of Jasmine was like a soft incense. Putting the mouth piece to her lips she watched Stykes a bit. She took her second shot, downed it and then took a drag. She was considering his question. More effectively how to answer it. That's when she heard the scuffle of chairs. Looking back over her shoulder she saw Rini leaving someplace with the owner. She hoped for everyone's sake that nothing bad happened.

Looking back to Stykes she replied.
"I am honestly not sure. You will have to ask Rini. I'm just here to make sure Cinderella don't lose a slipper if you follow." she took her third shot and downed it.

"So then...how long have you been working here for?" she asked casually.

Thieving Rogue

Teh Queer Musketeer
(i should have stayed a ghost. I spend most of my time lurking. Haha)

((you are lame! post whee ))
Stykes watched the woman take a couple of her shots, wincing slightly as she downed each glass. Judging by her response he figured she was some type of guard. Her scent combined with the smoke was oddly homey to him, reminding him quite a bit of the bustling streets of the desert communities he was native to. This aided to his attraction which was easily decipherable. He took a long drink of his scotch before setting down the glass in front of him and answering her. Starting first with a playful quip.
"Cinderella wouldn't of had good enough taste to choose someone as beautiful as yourself"
He didn't expect a response to his first statement, and continued rather quickly at hers. People didn't typically ask much about him.
"I wouldn't say that I work here, but this has been what I'd consider a home for a long time"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff