Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

Please join us at our new thread by clicking the banner below.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thieving Rogue

Ralic picked up the small child, bouncing her lightly as he looked over at her mother. For some reason, his thoughts had been much in the past, which always stirred the a question. "Do you ever wish you and Dragon would have worked out?" he asked curiously. He really hoped that her answer would have been no but there was a part of him that believed that she may say otherwise.

Thieving Rogue

Saria raised an eyebrow at the sudden question. "No," She responded without hesitation. "Dragon was like a weird fling. Not to mention, he's related to Vince, and it was near impossible to be connected with that leach in any way." She finished her glass of wine and placed the glass into the nearby sink. "Besides, you always had my heart. It just took you a couple of years to find it again."
Ralic smiled brightly at her answer. It made him feel better that he at least had something that Baskin Robins didn't, and one of the only things that mattered; Saria and Melissa. "Sorry about the out of the blue nature of the question. I've just been thinking back at lot lately," he explained as he made his way over to her. Between strides, he placed a soft kiss on his daughter's head. "You almost had a brother, Mel."

Thieving Rogue

"Its fine" Saria responded as she watched Ralic stand up. "I think about the past a lot, too. I miss everyone."

Melissa looked up at Ralic with big, curious eyes. "Brother!?" She exclaimed, looking around the room as if he was hiding somewhere. "Why don't I have one?"
Ralic laughed as Melissa asked why she didn't have a brother. "Well, he went off to do grown up things," he answered, not really knowing the appropriate answer since he couldn't quite recall. "And it'd be hard to get you another one because when mommy was pregnant with you..." his voice died down, "...she was a little crazy," he added with a smirk.

Thieving Rogue

Saria stood up, memories of Toshi flooding her mind's eye. She had, in all honesty, forgotten about his existence. She wondered where he was now, what he was doing...

One of Melissa's wolf ears twitched, confused. "Mommy was crazy?" She asked, turning her gaze to Saria, "I can see that." She nodded her head in apparent authoritative approval of the situation.
Ralic chuckled, yet again at his daughter's response. "She's still a bit crazy though, isn't she?" he asked playfully, his eyes flickering to Saria and then back to Melissa. Saria seemed to be a bit out of it, but he knew she'd come back to it. Bouncing the child in his arms a bit, he adjusted his hands so she could toss her in the air lightly. "You're flyinggg!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff