Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni saw Jack reach over to prank Mohan's glasses, unable to keep herself from snickering in amusement as the spectacles fogged up. The Nekojin reached over to pat the little nerd on the top of his dark haired head, tail wagging humorously behind her.

"O' course we gotta gang up on the nerd~! We love our nerds." Yuni leaned back to her original position, head tilted some as she grinned. "I'll 'ave t'help ya with gettin' used to social inneractions. Ya gonna make e'eryone feel dumb with ya smarticalness."
Mohan smiled at Yuni's response. "Well you'll be glad for my smarticalness when I get back into gear with my lab. I've helped a lot of people understand their powers over the years. Not to mention I've stitched a lot of people back up."

Speaking of his lab, he stood up from his chair. "In fact, I ought to get back to making my repairs. They're almost complete, and when they are I will be ready to begin learning all about you and how we can activate that gem in your belly." He nodded with determination before turning and making his way towards the bar exit. "I'll be in the lab if anyone needs me -- but please try not to need me so I can work!"

With that he headed towards the stairs and made his way into his precious lab.

Benevolent Conversationalist

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
I will be online shortly to play. Please stick around ladies and gents.
User Image
Jack chuckled at Mohan before turning back to Saria.
"I think I could stay for a little bit. As long as it doesn't get too heated around here."
He finished his lemonade, watching Mohan hurry off before glancing at Yuni.
"You're really going to let him examine you?"

Thieving Rogue

Saria nodded at Jack's response and she once again plucked her flower from the counter, moving it into a vase and placing it on one of the tables. The color again changed to a darker navy blue before she returned to her post behind the bar. She too looked at Yuni as Jack asked about Mohan examining her.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Ooo, Saria stitched me back up the first night I got 'ere! Ain't that right, Saria?" Yuni grinned over to the elf woman, and poked at the spot under her ribs where the dagger had been. And then the smartical scientist left to return to his natural habitat, the lab. Which Yuni guessed was that medical room with all the technology she didn't totally understand...

Hearing Jack throw a question at her, Yuni shrugged and smiled. "Why nuh? Always wondered where that pesky little rock went. And it's always fun when the doc gets stumped~" She picked up one of the last bacon strips and munched on it. "I jus' hope he ain't gonna use a lot o' needles."
User Image

Jack glanced at Saria as he listened to Yuni's answer before looking back to the neko with a sly grin.
"Of course he's going to use a needle, but don't worry, just the really big one he uses to suck your brain out through your ear."
Jack teased with a grin.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni's grin went to Chesire-level in amusement and wideness, pointing at Jack and giggling.

"Jokes on ya! I dun 'ave a brain!"

And that's seriously up for speculation some days...

(( I'll be back in a bit! Gettin' fooooood~ c: ))

Thieving Rogue

Saria laughed at both Jack and Yuni as they joked. She was glad to see the place as alive as when she left it.

"I'm just going to do some dishes in the back then. Jack, feel free to make yourself at home. There are rooms available upstairs, just find one thats unlocked and head right in."

With that she stepped into the kitchen to wash the dishes.

((I'll be back too! Have to run to the store!))
User Image
Jack arched a brow then laughed.
"Well' touche."
He nodded to Saria as he thought over the idea of a room.
"A room..."
He looked back to the neko before standing and picking up his staff.
"I think I might rest for a little bit. The warm weather takes more out of me then I thought. See ya."
Jack headed up the stairs and found an unlocked room, standing and staring at it for a moment.
"My room..."
He said quietly to himself before shutting the door. He tapped his staff on the floor as the temperature in the room dropped, frost forming on the furniture as he laid down on the bed for some rest.

(( I might as well get something to eat too ))

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
•°o.O Akako Akari O.o°•

"My fire is W I L D.
My rage is deep.
Feel my fury.
You really light me U P!"

====================== ☠ ======================

Click. Click. Click. Heels clipped the floor as she made her way through the hall to reach the stairs. Crimson eyes glinted with mischief as she found her way down the steps and into the bar area. The woman's hair was pulled up into a messy bun, strands falling out here and there in what appeared to be orderly chaos. She wore a pair of black leather pants that rode low on her hips with a loose cream colored top. A pair of goth, spike studded heels adorned her feet. Lips painted red, lashes kissed with black mascara. The woman looked to be ready for a night out.

The woman felt Saria's presence and she smiled. Another familiar being was about, two rather. Yuni, one that she met at the Malevolence while she was at Leo's side. A pleasant memory warmed the demon's heart. The other Mohan, the seemingly innocent gentleman she met last night. Silently the woman approached the bar and took a seat. Her eyes lifted to look at the kitchen and she decided that she would help herself for the moment.

Parting her lips, black mist seeped out and twisted seeking what she needed. The mist moved, swirling, toward the wine glasses. Obtaining the crystal Akako sought it ventured further to find a dark wine that had a bitter sweetness. The mist engulfed the bottle and quickly retreated. The black mist found its way to its master and churned above the counter top. The glass was set down and wine poured from the black mist. The woman's crimson eyes softened as she looked at her mist lovingly. Holding out her right hand the mist answered it's master's beckoning. It formed a small marble sized ball which Akako's digits closed around. Upon opening her palm again, the mist was gone.

Her right hand reached for the glass while her left leg crossed over her right. She lifted the glass to crimson lips. The wine was barely chilled, a delicious bite from an elegant flavor. The wine smelt exquisite, almost as good as it tasted. The woman savored her sip, closing her eyes, long lashes kissing her cheeks. Opening her eyes again she peered over her shoulder to catch a glimpse of the other patrons. A wicked smile curled on those knowing lips.

Thieving Rogue

((stupid adult responsibilities taking me for longer than planned.))

Saria's ears twitched as she heard someone else enter the bar. She finished up her dishes and grabbed a towel, drying off her hands. As she made her way to the kitchen door she saw wisps of black mist licking at the bottom of the door. Ah, it must be Akako.

She opened the door and walked into the bar area, her suspicions confirmed. "Hello Akako," She greeted. "Did you sleep well last night?"

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
•°o.O Akako Akari O.o°•

"My fire is W I L D.
My rage is deep.
Feel my fury.

The demoness averted those crimson orbs to find Saria's voice. She smiled upon eye contact. Her tongue moistened her lips before she spoke. "Very well... your home is quite comfortable. Looks like I missed most of the excitement for the evening hmm?" Akako turned her gaze to the now quite bar. "Such a pitty... I was looking for something fun." The last word she hung on to the 'n' for a moment longer than normal.

Her crimson lips pursed as she pouted briefly. She clicked her tongue in disappointment then moved her attention to her drink again. Lifting the crystal to her lips she took another devilishly slow sip. When her lashed lifted open again, her intent gaze was on Saria. "Tell me love... how have you been? Did your day fair well?"

Thieving Rogue

Saria shrugged when Akako mentioned missing all the fun. "I think they'll be back." She said simply before finding her place once again behind the bar.

"Today's been good. Its been a while since I've slept on a bed. Not a whole lot of excitement has happened today though. Just rented out a room to a new traveler, that's about it." She leaned against the bar casually as she spoke with Akako. "I'm glad you had a good rest. I know the Heartless isn't the fanciest place around, definitely less fancy than MoI, but its has it's own unique charm."

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
•°o.O Akako Akari O.o°•

"My fire is W I L D.
My rage is deep.
Feel my fury.

"I would like to hope so..." Akako commented after Saria mentioned the others would be back.

The woman laughed, a rapturous sound filling the area. The mention of the Malevolent being fancy was almost hysterical to the demoness. Little did Saria know, the Malevolence was once covered in cobwebs and dust, which Akako herself had cleaned to welcome home the master. The elegant woman was scrubbed that place on her hands and knees at that place. Bleed on the floor behind the bar after a horrible fight broke out. That place, the Malevolence, was a place of violence, sorrow, joy, bitterness, and memories of hundreds of those that dared step foot inside. Fancy however, that was yet to be seen. The only thing particularly fancy about the Malevolence were the people that resided there. Some of the strongest beings of Gaia made their home there, and the strongest found their enemies there as well. Fortunately for everyone, it had been a quiet year. Although, with Leo's absence there was no telling what was coming.

"We are but a humble bar and inn my love. Nothing as fancy as you seem to imagine." A kinda, playful grin played on the demoness's crimson lips. "And this place is amazing. Very comforting, soothing. You have done well with this place... which is why I sent my people here to meet you and join our forces."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces