Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Think I look cute and sweet?...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It may have been 400 years, but that doesn't bother me... Much. Although this place is a bit.. Well.. Dirty, I guess I can stay here anyway. I don't have anyplace better to be. I can stay with an ignorant little girl such as yourself, I guess." Mirror said, her pink lips pursing in a frown. Her purple eyes darted around the place in disdain. This place looked awful. If she planned on staying here at all, she might as well try and help out fixing this place up. She didn't want anyone else to have to deal with this place in such a ridiculously awful state.

"Perhaps if you had taken better care of things, you would have more left," She said with distaste. Her tone was harsh and her expression sour. Airyn was more like a prissy b***h than a beautiful neko.

...Cause I'll rip your head off.

Thieving Rogue

Saria's head swirled from the alcohol, but that didn't mean anyone had the right to talk down on her. Underneath her brokenness, she was still feisty.

"Yeah? well. you-... uh, this place-... and..." she slurred, attempting to shoot an insult right back. "I bet no one's been in you for 400 years either." she choked out, before a smug smile appeared on her face. That wasn't too bad.

She steadied herself onto the bar again and stood up from her chair. "Well just pick a room I guess." she said, in response to Mirror needing a place to stay. "Maybe in the morning I'll make breakfast. Or leave and never come back to this place. Or I don't know."

She made her way to the doorway that lead to the staircase. Holding on to everything within reach - doors, handles, walls, furniture - making her way up the steps towards the rooms. Without another word she slipped into her old room, nothing but a bed left (not even a mattress to use) and plopped down onto the floor to sleep off her inevitable hangover.

Thieving Rogue

Saria rolled out of "bed" and fell onto the hard wooden floor beneath her. Her head pounded from drinking away her problems the night before. She got herself to her feet, dusted off her ragged clothes, and walked over to her closet, opening it out of curiosity more than anything.

To her surprise, she did find some of her old clothes. "What? Is this even possible?" It wasn't much, just a blue shirt, some shorts, a plain pair of boots, a weapons belt and a cloak. She quickly dressed out of her rags and left her room.

She made her way down the hallway and then down the steps, looking around at the awful condition of the place the entire way. There was no sign of the strange naked woman from before; perhaps she realized what a dump this place was and left. However, that woman had planted a thought in Saria's mind. Maybe it wasn't too late to pick up and start again.... maybe.

Before she knew it, Saria was cleaning the bar room. Although much stuff had to be replaced, a good bit of elbow grease seemed to do the trick and she was able to do her own repairs for much of the manor.

In storage, she was able to find some old boxes that miraculously wasn't touched over the years. She put out new dishes, cups, silverware, decorations, candles, tablecloths, towels... anything and everything needed to run a manor.

It took nearly the entire day, but somehow fueled by new hope and past memories, Saria was able to restore much of the manor. Many things still needed to be fixed, and she would have to run to the store to steal a good bit of things to make it work, but as she wiped the sweat from her brow and looked around, it seemed that indeed the Heartless Manor was bac
k in business.

Thieving Rogue

Saria then made her way upstairs. While much of the repairs were finished, she still couldn't get away with running a manor with no rooms for travelers. She peeked into each and every room and assessed the damage and what it would take to repair. Most rooms just needed a fresh mattress, pillows, and linens. Maybe replace a lightbulb here and there, and most important a thorough cleaning.

Realizing the uselessness of having these rooms without those basics, she made her way to the front door with the intent to head out and steal whatever was needed. A heartless scurried in front of her path, stopping in front of her.

Saria smiled and patted the heartless on the head. "Don't worry," She whispered. "I'm not leaving this time." With that she slipped out the door to find the things she needed.

A few hours later Saria returned with everything needed to spruce up those travelers rooms. Each room was adorned with brand new necessities with beautiful linens accompanying them; the finest rooms for weary travelers.

She smiled at her success of restoring the Heartless manor. She's always dreamed of being able to start over, return to her golden memories, and now she fina
lly is.

Thieving Rogue

Saria made her way behind the bar, reaching down and picking out a hard liquor and a small glass. She sat down on a barstool and poured some of the poison into her glass. Picking it up, she swirled the liquid around in the glass and stared at it intently.

"Alcohol, my friend," she began. "This may be a horrible idea." She pressed the glass against her lips and downed the drink before pouring herself another one.

She had been seeking refuge in alcohol for so long, talking to it didn't register as being abnormal anymore.

Thieving Rogue

Several more hours had passed, and to make good use of her time, Saria was off cleaning the manor. She also managed to grab some grub for the heartless, many of which had wandered off over the years. But the few that stuck around met Saria out back as she placed a pile of hearts from various animals on a small pile. The heartless ate happily, obviously glad that Saria was back.

"At least someone still needs me," She said softly to her heartless. She patted one on the head and it scurried into the shadows.

Thieving Rogue

Stepping back inside the building, Saria looked around at what her heard work had accomplished. Her home was back. She had a place to stay again, and it was just as glorious as it once was. She smiled softly to herself. Why hadn't she done this sooner?

But then the painful memories hit her again. Her smile quickly disappeared, replaced with a frown. Oh, right. That's why she's been avoiding this place like the plague. That's why the only reason she found herself here again a few nights ago was because, in her drunken stupor, she thought she was going to die, and she wanted to die here. Not rebuild it. Not relive it.

"Maybe this really was a bad idea." she said to herself, frowning.

Thieving Rogue

She made her way back into the bar area and pulled out a glass, filling it with straight vodka. She took a sip and plopped down on a barstool.

She looked around, noting that it had been a few days and still no one new had come along. Her disappointment was apparent. She obviously was hoping that this place would be hopping again, but alas, it seemed to be harder nowadays than it was back then.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageDusk approached as Vivian's bike came to the slight hill of path distinguishing the boundries of town.

She had never gone this way and since for most of her ride her head swam in the clown, she presumed herself lost. Tired enough she hopped off the bike and pushed it up the incline, coming into sight of the Victorian building. She smiled, and her big blue eyes and freckled features lit up. The musician absolutely loved this style of building and took no time at all leaning her bike against the steps and moving up them.

The redhead entered the building quickly and looked around. "Hello?" Her meek voice carried from the foyer as she took a moment to move further inside. There had been a porch light on and since the door was not locked, she assumed there to be life here.

Thieving Rogue

Saria's attention quickly turned to the entrance, where a young woman walked in. Momentarily snapped out of her own thoughts, Saria smiled softly at the stranger. "Hello," she said warmly, gesturing to a seat at the bar. "Can I help you with anything?"

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageWith a following greeting she could not stay so quiet, "This house is amazing!" She gushed this as Vivian stepped forth to a stool.

Peering around it appeared this place was a well stocked bar. She hoped they were just as diligent with non-alcoholic amenities as well. "Do you happen to have any tea? Something floral?" She asked this woman with a glimmer in her eye. The redhead soon after unbuttoned her plum cardigan, revealing more of her white silk blouse.

Dapper Darling

User Image
Vibryo Duponte

One would think with all of the sidewalk there was to walk on that she would be able to manage to stay on it but yet again Vee had managed to venture off the straight path and found herself in the forest once more. Though, she wouldn’t blame it all on herself. She had wandered quite the distance from the booming life of the city and with no bodies around it was hard to tell exactly where she was. As it were, she now found herself on what felt like a stone path leading to who knew where.

As she continued to walk she picked up on a small sources of heat and slowed her stroll, eventually coming to a complete stop. She stared at the detectable...well, she didn’t really know what they were but from the way they were positioned she could only assume they were the lights of an inn of some sort or maybe just someone’s home. The flaps of skin to either side of her nose on the top of her cheeks flared out before disappearing seamlessly to give the illusion of perfect, flawless, paper pale skin as she tightened the coat she wore due to a chill. Without further hesitation she started toward what she assumed to be a building though was halted again as she not only tripped over a step and fell but fell into something that had been leaning against them. “For crying out loud,” she fussed in irritation as she stood and dusted herself off. With a sigh, she took her time getting up the obstacle and eventually found the door and its knob. She tested it with a twist and, upon finding it unlocked, made her way into the building.

((Will return in a moment. Just wanted to go ahead and get this post in. Sorry for any delay.))

Thieving Rogue

Saria smiled at the compliments to her home. "Thank you," She said, rubbing the top of the counter proudly, as if the house itself were a family member. "I've owned her for a long time." She then turned and went into the kitchen, returning just moments later with the requested tea. There was already a pot boiling so it didn't take long at all.

She placed the mug in front of the woman who had requested it. "My name is Saria." She said with a smile. "Would you like any cream or sugar, miss....?"

Saria turned her attention to the next patron who walked in, a pale woman. "Hello," she greeted to her as well. Two customers at once! Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea.

((edited: cream. haha.))

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageAh to actually own property. That was her dream. To earn enough on her very own to buy a little plot and grow old on it, make something of it, maybe even pass it on.

She smiled back as her tea was served. Her dainty trained fingers taking the cup of hot tea from Saria. V set the cup down on the counter and offered her hand. "Vivian Swan. Pleased to meet you. Thank you for the tea." The woman was clearly going to take the beverage just like that and her voice was like a bird the way she almost chirped about.

Blue orbs darted over to the newcomer, hearing the 'thump' before her entrance. Vivian thought she had pushed her bike out of the way.. Maybe it had grown very dark. She shrugged it off, too shy to bring it up unless confronted. Besides, this one looked a bit shady.

Dapper Darling

User Image
Vibryo Duponte

Vee picked up on two signatures as her grey eyes seemed to look around the room and she closed the door behind her. Upon being greeted she gave the woman a friendly smile though only took a couple of steps further into the room. “Hello,” she stated in reply as she started to feel a bit uncomfortable. “Sorry if I’m intruding. I wasn’t sure if this was an inn or bar or something of that nature.” The tone of her voice was very uncertain and her words came out more as questions rather than statements as if she were trying to ask if she was welcome here without actually asking. “I just stumbled," quite literally mind you, "upon the building while walking and decided to see if it would be all right to get a little rest before continuing on my way.” She gave the woman another smile to show that she meant no harm as she stayed by the door and clasped her hands in front of her. It was only then did she realize that she had a bleeding cut somewhere on her hand from the fall. She looked down as if she could actually see the injury, hoping that it wasn't too bad as she didn't want to bleed all over the woman's floor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff