Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

"Noooo!" Melissa yelped, squriming each time she was tossed. She clutched onto Ralic's shoulders and shook her head, black hair flailing. "No flying now!" She demanded. "I wanna know where brothers come from."

Saria's eyebrow raised again, a large grin appearing on her face. She began to stifle a laugh, finding the 3-year-old hysterical to listen to. "Yeah, Dad. Where do brothers come from?"
Ralic froze, getting the classic deer in the headlights look. His face was flushed of all colour. "Uhh..." he started as he gave his wife a looking, eyes asking for a response. "Y chromosomes?" he replied, yet it sounded much more like a question. "Why don't you ask your mother...she smarter than me." He gave Melissa a warm a smile and a nod as he attempted to push the difficult question on Saria. She was better equipped to answer difficult questions like that.

Thieving Rogue

Saria was laughing at this point. It was truely a classic moment. In fact, she was laughing to the point where the top half of her torso was doubled over the counter.

Melissa looked over to her mother in a questioning glance, but then began to laugh while her mother laughed. She looked back to Ralic, completely forgetting the question. "Mommy IS crazy!"
Ralic blinked as Saria began to full out laugh. For some reason, while the situation amused him, he was still unable to laugh. Probably because he was still searching for a way to answer his daughter's question, but those thoughts were lost when Melissa began to laugh as well. As she called her mother crazy, he chuckled and nodded. "I told you," he replied with a smile before looking over at Saria once again. "And I've had to deal with crazy mommy for a long time now," he added with a grin. "But I love her just the same...but not more than my baby girl." With that, he gave his daughter a kiss on the forehead and put her down.

Thieving Rogue

When put on the floor, Melissa instantly fell to all-fours and began to crawl towards one of the shadow heartless. It hissed at her before turning 2-d and slithering away. Melissa simply cocked her head to the side and then continued persuit. She wanted to touchhh ittttt.

Saria got over herself, wiping a few tears from her eyes. It wasnt really the situation that amused her so much, it was Ralic's reaction to it. All he had to do was say the stork and he would've been fine, but he paniced. Classic.

She stood up, using one hand for support on the counter. She kept an eye on Melissa for a few moments until it was evident the Heartless weren't going to hurt her. Feeling more secure, she made her way around the counter and over to Ralic, slipping herself into his now empty hands. "This place creeps me out sometimes." She admitted.
Ralic wrapped his arms around his wife, raising a brow as she said that the manor creeped her out. "Really?" he inquired as his eyes drifted over to his daughter, making sure she wasn't getting into trouble. "I thought you loved this place...all the time" Seeing his daughter's interest in the heartless, he decided to make his own shadow form of his own. This time, he created a small bear, somewhat resembling Fluffy, minus the gun, and made it run over towards her.

Thieving Rogue

Melissa caught sight of the bear apparation and sat upright, outstretching her arms as if to embrace the shadow bear running at her.

Saria nodded. "Well, people died here. Friends almost died here. A lot of bad things happened. And now, its just us. No one else is even around."
Cat suddenly realized, after being zoned out for God knows how long, she had absolutely no idea what they were talking about.
However; at the sight of Saria and Ralic a new thought occurred to her. Her feline ears twitched in a moment of suppressed rage as she recalled how Stykes had simply dropped out of her life. She stood quietly and grabbed a bottle of Razz from behind the bar and padded out to find something to burn.

Crymy glanced at her partner from her place on one of the many couches about the room and resumed her slumber.
Ralic gives Saria a dime. "Here you go!"

Thieving Rogue

Inside the manor was dark and cold. Cobwebs covered every corner of every room and piece of furniture. Dust, inches thick, sat undisturbed on the tops of the bar and tables. Curtains and fabric were tattered and faded, wallpaper peeling, and it was painfully obvious that the manor has gone a long while without electricity, heat, or guests.

There were loud thumps outside of the manor. Thumps like someone clumsily walking, getting closer and closer to the door.

The door burst open, and Saria stumbled into the manor. She looked around, eyes squinting, trying to decipher where she was. It was clear by her demeaner and her clothing that she was drunk, most likely an attempt to drown her memories and her sorrow. So it was a curious thing that, in her attempts to forget, she found her way back to her manor.

She coughed roughly and attempted to close the door behind her, which only banged on the hinges and didn't close properly. She grabbed onto the wall in an attempt to steady herself and slowly made her way into the bar area.

"Holy s**t," she slurred, looking around. "This place looks like hell."

She stumbled over to the bar and sat down at the seat she always took all those years ago. She laid her head onto the dusty bar, too drunk and too cold to care. Her black locks fell around her face; a face beginning to age, with years and with despair. She closed her eyes and imagined how full of life the Heartless Manor used to be. Perhaps, if she died here, she could at least trick herself into believing she died at the highlight of her life.

Thieving Rogue

Closing her eyes and imagining her old life proved to be too painful. Tears began to form at the ducts, but she quickly wiped them away and sat up. She swiveled around in the bar stool and tried to focus as her eyes scanned the room.

A window was broken. Not just broken, mind you, but broken into. She continued to scan the room. Decorations were missing. The highly-valued cutlery. Even the expensive drinks that used to be offered here. Obviously while the manor fell into disarray, someone had broken in and stolen whatever was of value.

Was there any point in roaming around the rest of the manor? She didn't hope to find anything she once owned. Her eyes went from the room down to her own clothes; tattered peasant clothing from the poorest district. Again tears welled up in her eyes as she recalled the splendor she once lived in. The beautiful gowns and hats and outfits, the shoes and the jewelry. She was known in these parts, feared, loved.

But now she lived in filth and dirt, wandering from bar to bar, getting wasted and running before paying her tab. Its all she can do to stay alive, if you would call this living.

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Think I look cute and sweet?...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Airyn stepped into the room, her snow hair flowing behind her. Her rose-colored ears and tail twitched nervously. Her features were smooth and delicate. She wore no clothes, feeling that there was no need. After all, they were just a nuisance to her. She did, however, have pink anklets that she wore. Attached to the anklets were small bells. She also wore a necklace made strictly of flowers. Her fluffy tail swished back and forth as she walked. As she spoke, her voice rang out in a clear soprano.

"Hello,"

...Cause I'll rip your head off.

Thieving Rogue

Saria's eyes shot back to the front door. Someone else had walked in? what? into the manor?

She groggily shook her head, perhaps she was hallucinating. But the figure still stood there in the doorway, clearly not an hallucination.

"Hi?" she slurred. "You're lost."

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Think I look cute and sweet?...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Lost? I don't believe so. Why would I be lost?" Airyn asked, her violet eyes full with bewilderment.

((OOC: I'm going to warn you and apologize in advance. My character isn't exactly the nicest person. Anything said is purely in character. I promise I'm not a mean person.))

...Cause I'll rip your head off.

Thieving Rogue

(( thats fine :] ))

Saria, through her blurry intoxicated view, took a few minutes to actually focus on the fact that this girl was naked. What? Nothing is making any sense right now.

"uhhhhhhhh look around" she slurred again, wildly gesturing her hand to the dust and cobwebs of an abandoned manor. "Its been like, 400 years since anyone's been here. Why would you purposely enter?"

She then remembered that she completely failed at closing the front door. An open door probably was a sort of invitation for someone to come in. Saria tilted her head to the side, which messed up her equilibrium and caused her to nearly fall out of her chair.

She caught herself on the bar and then returned her attention to the naked woman in the doorway. "I used to own this place." she slurred. "Or, well, I guess I still do. But everythings gone now. I lost everything" she lamented.

"I have no drinks to offer you. Not even a clean place to sit."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces