Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Conventioneer

I've come undone, I think I'll kill everyone...

"A room," Chiron aid shrugging, "A soft bed would def be preferable to a blanket and hard earth. Set me up with one and when I feel like passing out I'll go up to it."

My what have i done, ******** it lets kill everyone...

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Or a tree." Yuni grinned at some amusing memory she had in the back of her head, pausing with her counter wiping. "Rope gets a little uncomfortable when ya wanna roll over."

She opened a drawer and plucked a little key out from it, looking for any identification. She had yet to figure out which keys went to what guestrooms... But as long as this wasn't a spare key for her room, she didn't really care much.

"'ere ya go, Chiron." She said with a smile, holding the key out for him. "Might 'ave to asplore a bit. I'm still gettin' used to the whole 'knowing where everythin' is' bit o' managin' this place."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Like stepping out of a mirror, the blades of grass ruffle and furrow beneath booted feet. The portal behind her closes as a necklace around a woman's throat glows. Yellow topaz jewels slowly and precautious, look about her new surroundings. Locked within feline frames, they almost seem to glow faintly. She is miles from her destination as she couldn't recall the exact location of where it was she was intent on being. Traveling of foot the woman known as Onyx made her way in the direction she was almost certain that manor was. After most of her day was spent traveling by the time the manor came into view onyx was feeling the need to rest. She crept up the steps without a sound and slipped into the manor.

The last time she had been here she hadn't spoken to too many people, she had been here guarding a messenger. Now, she was returning on her own accord and not as a representative of the Malevolence of Innocence but her own. Onyx had always had her own thing going and while she was a familiar to Leonardo, she was barely part time help to him. Onyx preferred to keep things strictly business with certain individuals. She ran her business off of her retired pirate ship in a city in Gaia known as Samara. The traveler would always feel the need to travel and wander and hence how she came to be here this night.

Sighing she stopped just in past the front door blowing on her hands. The air had been crisp and not very seasonal to be frank. At least it wasn't for her. There was something different about this place. That feeling nearly consumed her, that silence, that dead sensation, she listened hard to see if perhaps this place had been abandoned. When first and last she had been here the chi manipulator could feel the life stirring within the walls of this establishment. Now? She feared she had come long after the party had gone. Taking a few more steps in she looked left and didn't see anyone in the Ball room. Turning right she would enter the bar area.
"Hello?" she poked her head into the room.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni looked up from Chiron, feline ears perked and swiveling like satellites to hear the faint whisperings of the walls. She saw how the heartless creatures moved in their shadows, excited. She grinned. Someone must be coming up. The door opened, and there was the sound of curious footsteps. The petite Nekojin simply waiting at the bar counter, reaching down under the bat top to get herself a new root beer can, until the black haired woman peeped into the bar room.

"Oy there! Ya've been 'ere 'fore, yeah?" Yuni's icy eyes regarded the woman with wide and friendly smiles that matched the one of her lips, tail wagging. "Sorry to say you're stuck with me mannin' the place now. Not sure where everyone else went. But come on over! What can I getcha?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Onyx's eye's immediately took in two people, she stepped into the room fully with a light smile of her own.
"Aye, I have but this time i am on my own and come on my own accord." she said moving on up to the bar.
She would sit down next to Yuni, noting her wagging tail, "Right then, hit me with something fun! Say...a rocky mountain bear ********]

Onyx sat there grinning at Yuni. Her head tilted forwards slightly to see past her and to the male that was with her. She gave a short wave of acknowledgement as to not be rude. Normally oni was rather quiet and kept to herself but every now and again she got really social with strangers. Every now and again she could be found in a ******** mood! Much like the one she was currently in.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Nuh more mysterious deals and negotiations? Aw, that wouldve given me somethin' to do!" Yuni joked, and popped the tab of her root beer can open. She fixed her slouched over posture when the demonic woman asked for a drink, barking an amused laugh at the name if the mixed drink order. "Comin' right up! I like that drink name."

The Nekojin moved about to gather the tequila, the peach southern comfort, and good 'ole Jack. A shot glass was put in front of Onyx, and was filled with by the thirds. Yuni kept the bottles on the counter just in case the woman wanted another shot. "There ya go! Enjoy~"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

"Sorry to disappoint. It's just good old fashion chillin' this time around. I'm too lazy to be mysterious. Creepy and sneaky I can do, but mysterious...i'm outta commish." she crinkled her nose and gave a hissy laugh via her nostrils as she joked back.

Oni was no demon but she'd be alright with allowing anyone to think it that's for sure. She chuckled seeing Yuni get a kick out of that name. However, when she put the shot down in front of her oni frowned.

"You put peach s**t in that...why!? It's suppose to be bacardi 151 rum!...i wanna get ******** not tickled!" she laughed and shook her head.

"Bleh...can't get drunk anyways." she frowned. Aw, sad panda face.
Taking the shot she downed it. "Well...it does taste good I suppose with the peach in it. Now then...do me right would ya?"

Onyx slid the shot glass back to her with a playful wink. 'So then, have I missed anything interesting since my first and last visit?"

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Nothin' wrong with givin' mystery a break." Yuni chortled, but then blinked owlishly at the little outburst over the drink. Calmly, as if used to being scolded and yelled at, she tilted her head and wondered. "Huh. I only knew that one recipe. My bad~"

The teen sheepishly scratched the back of her slate haired hair, grinning. She moved to replace the Southern Comfort with a bottle of that rum, refilling the glass correctly this time before sliding the shot back at Onyx. "At least ya can take a shot without pukin' ya brains out~ Closest thing to beer I get is birch, and root."

Yuni cackled at her own weak stomach, taking a sip of her soda while pondering the question. "We'll, the only notable thing is everyone decidin' to leave without sayin' anythin'. Saria left a note, sayin' I'm in charge o' everythin', and the building still stands under my care... Some number o' weeks later."

As if the manor would collapse under the explosives-obsessed, clinically insane pyromaniac... Sheesh.

"I've gone to MoI to let Leo know, though I dun think he got the memo... Anyway, how 'bout'cha?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Onyx laughed at Yuni making fun of her own weak stomach. When the shot came back to her she thanked her calling her 'lovey'. Onyx listened to the strange disappearance. Indeed she did find that very odd. Where did everyone go? Why? Surely there was a good answer...

"I've gone to MoI to let Leo know, though I dun think he got the memo... Anyway, how 'bout'cha?"

Oni snorted. "Yeah, well...that's nothing new. Me? Just finished going through a move. Earth realm to Gaia realm. Yaaay be one with the supernaturals." she through her hands up like: whooo big deal.

"Me and the Asperians needed it anyways. It's just easier to be around more like-minded beings..." the waring that went on was bad. People had died on both ends. It was nothing shy of a tragedy.

"Anyways, it's been a bit since I could go out into the world and travel at leisure once again. I figured since I had only been here once and for such a brief amount of time, I'd come back and check it. To be honest, I welcome the quiet in this time. It's more intimate here. I can hear my own thoughts." her brows flared as if to read: tsk...imagine that.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Ooo~ A move~?" Yuni parroted, eyes gleaming brightly with curiosity. And she snickered with the sarcastic cheer, even though the Nekojin herself could be considered a 'supernatural'. She was just Yuni, to her. Evil mastermind to the success of bacon. "Sounds like a good call. Asperians? That's an interestin' name for a people. What country? Or... town?"

Nope. Yuni has yet to visit the Asper. Her Writer knows of it, though neglected to share that tidbit with her character.

Yuni paused a moment to try and hear her own thoughts, though that was only wishful thinking. There was always something else taking up her thinking space. After giving up, she sipped her soda and twitched her ears. "I can't stand the quiet for long, so stay as long as ya'd like! Name's Yuni, by the way. Nuh sure if we've been properly introduced yet."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Oni watched and listened to Yuni, snickering here and there. Shaking her head with an expression of: "You are so hopeless!" she gave off a contented sigh. It was almost as if Yuni was like a breath of fresh air for her.

"Yes, a move. Asperians is the name given to the patrons of my business, a tavern on an ex-pirate ship called The Asper." she explained a little.

Oni laughed a little louder and solid now "Yuni...silly, I know your name already. I learned of it the first time I was here. Not to mention that you reminded me when I walked in this evening. But I think I will stay for a bit. You seem to be able to use the company and I could use the variety. Can I please get another?" she said raising her glass a little to Yuni.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Ohhhhhh~. Like, a sea pirate ship? Or a sky pirate ship? Oh, or a lava pirate ship?" Yuni rattled off those questions, as if having had a history with various... interesting types of pirates. Who knows. Knowing her, she probably did.

However, the hyper teen would spazz and yell a 'WHAT?' before flailing her arms and flopping to the floor behind the bar counter. Just for a moment, though. Her messy slate haired head popped up to rest her chin on the counter, icy eyes blinking owlishly at the dark haired woman.

"But ya didn't even say hi to meeeeee! I think. I dun 'member. Ya sure it was me that was there? The walls told me ya name." Yuni pouted at her own memory, ears flattening out before she raised her arms to fill the shot glass with the same concoction as before. "And, if ya need, I can hook ya up with a room for the night."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Yuni was lucky in her current disposition. She was lucky to have met Onyx under proper circumstances, a relaxed Oni, when she was relaxed she was soft, demure in many ways, she wasn't so intense but inviting. Perhaps it came with being so trained on how to be so many types of people, but it could be assure that this, this was all genuine. There were no hidden motives for her being here this night.

Onyx couldn't help but smile and giggle, a sounded that almost didn't fit the woman for it was very girly despite her albeit feminine, slightly husked tone of voice.
"Yes, a sea fairing pirate ship...EX-pirate ship. She has been retired and augmented now."

Crinkling her nose to Yuni's flop on the floor and reactions procured yet another giggle from her.
"It was you."

..."The walls told me ya name."

"hm?" she looked at the walls. Now she was interested.

"And, if ya need, I can hook ya up with a room for the night."

Looking back at Yuni she nodded. "Yes that would be smashing if you could. Are you by any chance any good with cooking? I am rather hungry...but...before you do any of that...what did you mean by 'the walls told me your name'? " she inquired lightly of her.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Well, Yuni couldn't swim, so it was a slight bummer to her that this Asper was bound to the water. The mechanics to a sky pirates skip were often complex and amazing, her favorite. The girl had a slight pout, but didnt let water bound vessels spoil her good, spazztastic mood. "We'll, I'm glad ya ship has a good retirement. It'd be a said hunk o' wood if ya just left it in a shipyard somewhere."

"Well, guess i should work on gettin' my memory sorted out. I must've been on a sugar tizzy if i couldnt 'member ya." The teen stood up a bit straighter from her hiding slump, taking the last swig that finished her root beer can while Onyx inspected the walls. More fuel for her next sugar tizzy.

Yuni had her hand in the drawer that held the keys, hoping she wasnt picking a spare to an already filled room, when she was questioned about the walls. Her ears drooped some, almost sadly. "Ya can't hear 'em either? Nuh surprising... They 'ave a lot o' great stories, but no one seems to hear 'em. When ya were 'ere before, ya were playin' with Stykes. But 'fore that, ya were asking Rini how it worked out with Leo bein' her father. And if she was cold in the dress she was wearin'. Called her Cinderella."

Yuni's ears were swiveling like slow satellites as she recited the wall's story, still listening. Was she crazy? ... Inherently...

But she spared a wide grin and held up the shiny key, tail swaying jovially behind her. "Anyhow, here's ya room key. And I'm technically the cook 'ere, so order away and ill make whatever ya grumblin' belly grumbles for!"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

"This is true. Well, we've settled in on a floating city known as Samara so the ship doesn't really sail around anymore. We mostly stay docked...though...the thought has crossed my mind to either build on the existing ship or to make the Asper capable of both flight and water based travels. We'll see."

Onyx's brows furrowed in confusion as she watched and listened to Yuni. Her expression changing as her hand halts, rim of her glass resting before her lips. She had been about to take the shot of alcohol when Yuni spoke.

"Ya can't hear 'em either? Nuh surprising... They 'ave a lot o' great stories, but no one seems to hear 'em. When ya were 'ere before, ya were playin' with Stykes. But 'fore that, ya were asking Rini how it worked out with Leo bein' her father. And if she was cold in the dress she was wearin'. Called her Cinderella."

Yuni wasn't crazy. There was no way she could have known that type of information, so detailed. Not without aid or by the mechanics specific to her species. Onyx's eye's flicked to the walls and then back to Yuni...

"Anyhow, here's ya room key. And I'm technically the cook 'ere, so order away and ill make whatever ya grumblin' belly grumbles for!"

She looked stunned as her hand came up and out to take the key from her.
"Uh..right...well thank you." she knocked back her shot.
"I am just going to go get freshened up. Um, a stir fry of some sort with a salmon steak would be quite nice if you can? If not...well noodle soup would do." Onyx slid off of her chair.

Looing at the number of the key and with slight directions from Yuni, she would make her way to the available room. Once inside she'd lock the door and let her eye's scan the interior. The woman would do a sweep of the room, checking in places that most just didn't. It came from an exceeded life time of spy and assassin work. Was she paranoid? A little. Once she felt she was safe onyx made for the bathroom to take a shower.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff