Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

Saria smirked at Yuni's response. "You do whatever you want to do. Give me some time to prepare. We will leave within the hour." She looked at the other patrons around her. She didn't give any other orders, she figured each had the free will to do as they felt was necessary.

Standing up, Saria made her way out of the bar. "I will let you know when I'm ready to leave, Yuni. I'd suggest you get yourself ready as well. We really don't know what we're walking into." With that, she made her way upstairs.

Noting the blood on the hallway which she must've missed when she was half asleep this morning, she quirked a brow. "Can someone please clean up the hallway while I'm gone?" she called down the stairs. "And I'll need an explanation as to why my hallway is all bloodied."

With that she slipped into her bedroom to prepare for her visit at MoI.
Stykes produced a small paper he had received a night before, and waved it around in front of him, head dropping slightly as he did so. He could still faintly smell the woman's jasmine scent on the paper, though he was unsure if it was just him, or if it actually still had hints of her perfume.
"Well, I already planned on going, but if Yuni is going I'd love a quick little portal"
He stated aloud, not having any idea if that was even possible, more meant towards Yuni than Saria. He knew Saria already figured he would be making his way there. The truth was he wanted to make sure Saria stayed safe as well. He was well aware she had no issue taking care of herself, but her support base is what gave her strength. He put the paper away again after a few moments and gave a snide look to Yuni
"I think cute and fluffy would be perfect for the situation"
And after a few moments of consideration, he decided it best to help diffuse things a bit. Everyone seemed to be getting quite worked up over what was really just a nonchalant visit.
"You should all keep in mind they came here, and were extremely well behaved. You should all offer the same in return"
His words were almost parental, though Saria was taking the situation much more seriously than it needed to be. He understood that this was her establishment though, but maybe she was losing sight of what was important.

Lack_EXE rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 1 Total: 16 (2-40)

(( lack rolls into action! im gonna go snowblow the driveway, got a foot and a half today and its still comin down crying ))

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

Jorildyn's personal guard

User Image
Before Caelas could interject, his master had already given him the duty of tending the bar. Before he could argue with tending the bar, Jorildyn had already went up to his room to prepare. The high elf stood up from his stool and went around the bar to sit down on the bartenders stool. Once the prince had came back down, Caleas began shaking his head while quickly wiping the counter down. When he had looked back up to say something, Jorildyn gave him the look which meant not to defy him on this. With that, Caelas frowned and bowed. He pointed at the prince with concern on his face. "Do not be so hasty to get yourself killed if something goes wrong. I know how you feel. But you have a kingdom to inherit." He frowned once he had heard Saria speak of blood in the hall way, shaking his head bitterly before looking back to Jorildyn with a pleading expression.
(I don't know who gave me 5 valentines, but I feel special! smile Thanks.)

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni blinked in some confusion to Stykes's wording. She wasn't about to ask though. The teen finished her water bottle and looked over the blue glass, watching as it melted in her palm. The molten glass shifted, rising and sculpting itself. After a moment, the Nekojin placed a small figurine of a twirling dancer on the bar, replying to Stykes cooly.

"Cute and fluffy saved a lot 'o people's lives 'fore, mate. Like Razzy's." Yuni wasn't sure if he remembered her story about the Duke, but ah well. She then giggled at his advice, nodding. "They armin' themselves and makin' themselves obvious as possible threats, so I'd be more worried 'bout them misbehavin'. If ya look like a threat, ya probably are one."

Yuni got up from her stool, stretching her arms above her head before plucking her backpack from the ground. "I'm jus' gonna shower, and change... Ya can get the hallway, yeah?" With that, the girl bypassed the bloodied hall and stepped into her flickering shadow to portal into her own room.

(( Good luck with that driveway, man! XD ))
__________With that Elijah's deed for the day was done, he folded his digits together as he reshaped the foundation of his mind. He focused around the idea of strength, the misplaced summoner was feeling weak at this moment, and was in need of some entertainment. His blood red eyes gazed upon the tabletop, and then shifted onto the room. This current reality he view was impeccably dull, which was also peaceful, and that could be bliss. But Elijah was in no mood to be loafing around, his feet so eager to trot. "I could go, but its not my place." He thought to himself, and so decided not to sticking around. He took to his feet and walked toward the entrance. A dashing smile lit his face, his mind was sure of his next destination, but his feet carried him forth. To the entrance of the manor, past its elder walls, and upon its exterior design. He chuckled ominously to himself, he knew where he must go. His feet carrying him to material earth, shadows in the form of flames encompassed limbs one at a time, before the essence of Elijah was eventually burned away, black flames that shrank to nothing, but the remnants of memory remained within. His portal back to this place.

Thieving Rogue

Saria stepped out of her bedroom after a couple of minutes. She looked almost exactly she same as before, no added weapons or armor that could be seen. But that, of course, was the point of assassination training. You were not meant to look like a soldier. She had her daggers that were visible at her side, but all the other weapons she carried were concealed, only to be revealed if need be or if searched.

She did change her outfit slightly, though. Instead of her blue tanktop with brown shorts, she was now wearing a black top, similar to a sports bra but a bit longer. She had white jean shorts on with several belts strapped, carrying the daggers previously mentioned, along with a few other tricks. Black gloves traveled to the bend in her elbows, and she wore boots adorned in white wraps to make them sturdier. Her apparel looked to be quite worn, obviously used in battle in the past. But the condition of her clothing didn't concern her.

Making her way back down the stairs, she opened up a closet door and pulled out her cloak. She placed the hood over her face, concealing her eyes to onlookers but allowing her to see just fine. She stepped into the bar area and grabbed a glass of water, downing it quickly as she awaiting the rest of her entourage to be ready.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
Jorildyn peered down at the white stone protruding from his chest, waving his left hand over it to conceal it completely. He stood once Saria had made it down the stairs, quickly taking note of her new attire before turning back to Caelas. He pulled the black cord up, revealing the symbol of his royalty, a green crystal which often dimly illuminated. He held the crystal out to Caelas who took it with much disdain. The high elf bowed to Jorildyn. The prince bowed back and turned around to lean against the bar, turning his attention to Saria with a slight smirk. "If something does happen Lady Saria. I would ask for the honor of being the last to leave." The question was a custom of his people, one they followed regularly in battle. At least, the elves in the land of Rhy'Din had followed the custom. The only battle he and his father had fought in was the battle which caused his father to lose his life due to being the last to leave. Jorildyn was forced to escape while watching his father die.

Thieving Rogue

Saria looked Jorildyn over in his armor. She knew a prince would be well fitted, and she nodded at the request, completely understanding his sentiment, since she too was an elf. A captain does go down with his ship, afterall. Being a female elf, Saria knew that in the presence of Jorildyn she would not be subjected to the same duty. As he is higher in rank, and also male, it would only make sense that he would be the last out of a fire fight. If he were not present, then the duty would be hers.

"Of course." She said, again affirming his wish. "Lets be prepared for the worst but expect the best. Akako did seek me out of her own free will. As Stykes said, they were extremely well behaved when they visited us. Lets give them the same respect."

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
Jorildyn bowed slightly as his request was affirmed. He nodded as she spoke, silently agreeing with her on everything she was saying. He had hoped that the alliance would be beneficial to both sides, for the protection of Saria's, and the business part of Leo's. "Of course, Lady Saria. I will expect the best because of the report you gave on them. By that, they seem to be honest in their intentions. Although, if that is not the case, I simply wish to be prepared to defend our group." That was all he had to say before moving over to sit down at the counter. "A shot of black Caelas." Black, which was also known as dark whiskey. It was very strong to those who were human, but it would be enough to take the edge off of Jorildyn's nerves. It wasn't that he was nervous, but that he didn't want anything happening to anyone.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania moved down the stairs dressed in a rather complimenting dress of blue and silver. Grazying down by her knee in a ripple of shimmering fabric. Hair pulled into a side braid that danced around her shoulder and flickered at gee waist. Normally she was the jeans and a shirt girl but today she felt like being pretty for a day.

No make up was worn for she didn't need any after all her heritage after all. But what ever walking into the bar room she stiffled a yawn before glancing around.

Thieving Rogue

Saria glanced at Ania as she entered the bar area. "Hey Ania," She greeted. "Glad to catch you before we dissapeared. Me, Jorildyn, Yuni, and Stykes are going to go visit MoI" She said casually. "Would you and Caelas please take care of the Heartless while we are gone? I don't want to leave the place totally abandoned while we scope out our potential allies."

Beloved Sex Symbol

(I'll be right back got to take care of something then be back on and see to the bar)

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

Jorildyn's personal guard

User Image
The guard frowned once he had heard the proposal Jorildyn had requested from Saria. He shook his head, closing his eyes for a moment. The truth was that Caelas had been beside Jorildyn for the majority of his life which were many years. The two had become close, though Caelas usually knew when duty was called for over friendship. He had hoped that the people of MoI would hold true to the alliance and not try to attack his master who had just asked for a drink. His icy blue eyes flicked open, a smirk on his face as he took a bottle from the shelf along with a shot glass which could be found in perfectly aligned rows on the lower shelf. He popped the cork open and poured Jorildyn a shot of the thick black whiskey. "Would anyone else like a shot?"

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni rejoined the group some time later, stepping out of Jorildyn's shadow with a wide grin on her face. She gave him a light pat-pat on his shoulder before returning the hand to the pocket of her black and blue Tripp pants, the thirteen chains chiming merrily as she moved a bit away from him. "Turtles are seen as turtles for the shells on their backs~"

The Nekojin tugged and fixed the rest of her ensemble, the light blue tank-top and black fingerless gloves, the black homburg hat with a scythe-shaped clip attached to the ribbon, and her combat boots. Her Tripp pants seemed to have extra pouches stitched to them, and the white bandaged on her right arm seem to be a permanent article.

Yuni clapped her hands together before rubbing her palms, tail wagging behind her. "All right~ Who's ready for the portal warnin' shpeel?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff