Favorite Album From the HST (So far)?

Halcyon Years 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 12 ]
Land of the Lost 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 3 ]
Hellfire 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 5 ]
HST DEMO 4 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Poll Whore Option 0.59259259259259 59.3% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

Between the warehouses with Chiffon:

Chiska looked up at the approaching Elf. He had been expecting worse.

"Oh, well if it isn't the root-eating Drow." He coughed, lungs still coated by Red Mud. "I don't suppose you were a sleeper agent? Sent to kill me? That would be his style... as a final insult: death by a twigger." He wouldn't look very well to Chiffon having slept there all night. His mood wouldn't be much better either.

((It's cool))

Timid Seeker

-Warehouses with Chiska-

Chiffon let a little shriek to find Chiska mulling around between a couple warehouses. He looked awful and all that hair and fur made him look like a deranged creature for a moment. She was concerned but then he had to call her very rude things. Hard 'R' and everything. She managed to look beyond that though, he probably felt as bad as he looked. "Are... you ok? Are you in need of healing? I can help you if you want."
Between warehouses with Chiffon:

Chiska coughed and groaned. "No, I don't need your help. Now get away from me." He tried to stand but dropped in exhaustion. "I just need a rest now go away."

He coughed a bit more but with a furrowed brow.

Timid Seeker

-Warehouses with Chiska-

Chiffon frowned and then got angry. "C'mon then." She moved forward and crouched down next to him. She grabbed his arm to drape it over herself and then put her muscles to use. She began to lift him and be his support to help him out. He was heavy but she would manage fair enough.

Chiska grunted with an annoyed tone and glared at the little Elf girl who was grabbing his arm. He wouldn't help her, he didn't want her help, but sure enough he was lifted. He had to let out a laugh, a low and crumbling laugh. "Not bad twiggy, but where do you think you're going to take me? I've no place to go."

"That Ulysses of yours is a fiend." He said like it was out of context. A bullet point in their exchange.

Timid Seeker

-Warehouses with Chiska-

Chiffon hefted him up and situated his arm around her shoulders. "You're, ugh, darn right." An ear twitched to that word... twiggy. "I can at least get you somewhere to rest and get well." She shrugged at his statement about Ulysses. "Yeah, he's a real lady-killer, I guess." She didn't quite get what he was getting at having been busy and not hanging around the bar as usual. "He's... interesting, but polite enough."

Chiska chuckled grimly, "A real killer alright." He sighed and let his head hang. He didn't have much strength in him so he let her do the work. She had insisted after all. "You lead the way then. I'll follow."

Minerva_Mortis's Husband

Greedy Businessman

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Loc: Warehouses
With: Chiska, Chiffon

He greeted the soaked couple, smiling.

"Oh good you found him! I was beginning to worry he wasn't coming back!"

He walked up to them so he didn't have to raise his voice over the rain.

"I see you've made some headway in your training Miss Chiffon. Black must be proud."

He looked at Chiska and nodded in a friendly way and looked back at Chiffon.

"I can take it from here Madam, I can get him where he needs to be."

Timid Seeker

-Warehouses with Chiska and Ulysses-

Chiffon jumped a little when she saw Ulysses. Hopefully Chiska didn't feel that, she was trying to kill him with kindness and she didn't want to seem weak after impressing him. "Oh, speak of the devil. Good timing too." She lifted Chiska one more time to get both arms over her to wear him like a backpack. She was much shorter than Chiska so his feet would still drag. She walked towards Ulysses. "I think I got it though. The extra weight can be used for my training." She let out a small laugh. "Kill two birds with one stone I guess."
Between warehouses with Chiffon and Ulysses:

Chiska lifted his head at the sound of the Butcher's voice. "Devil indeed." This was pretty much what he had expected anyway. He was compromised.

"Shame you had to come out and get wet for my sake. Must be important, whatever business you have with me."

His smile was sarcastic and grim. He didn't care anymore. The Red Fog had taken a heavy toll on him after such a prolonged exposure and he just didn't have enough time to recover. He would have loved to have taken a stab at Ulysses.

Minerva_Mortis's Husband

Greedy Businessman

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

"Oh that's a grand idea, but might I ask that you carry my friend around another day? He's been missing a few days and I really need to get him caught up on what he's missed so I can get back on schedule. I've had to pull double duty since he went... MIA."

He face was amicable and polite, but he had ignored Chiska. He began to remove a glove.

"I'll have him catch up to you in a bit, I just need to make sure that some loose ends are tied and that a recent failure gets... corrected. Just need an..."

He looked at Chiska.

"Oh, what do you think Mr. Chiska? An hour? Less than that to get you taken care of?"

Timid Seeker

Chiffon stood for a moment. "Uh, sure. I can leave you two to talk if you want." She then set Chiska back down on the ground. The rain had made even heavier, but Chiffon liked how she could lift a wet. limp giant of a man with relative ease. "I hope you guys get it worked out..." She saw him taking off his glove. She'd seen that before with the fight with Helt and Hathor. "I, uh... I am curious though. What do you do Ulysses? You talk about it but you never explain yourself." She wasn't exactly sure what was going on but she didn't like this tone from either of them.
Between warehouses with Chiffon and Ulysses:

Chiska was sat down into a kneeling position. He sighed and looked at Ulysses defiantly. Just do it. Who cares if the girl is here to see? "I'm sure it wouldn't take even that long. I've got no where to be at the moment. Chiffon might learn something if you'd humor her." Just do it and then they'd all know. You'd have to kill her too. He couldn't help but let a crooked smile form on his face.

Minerva_Mortis's Husband

Greedy Businessman

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

He laughed.

"Well of course Miss Chiffon can stay if she wishes, though without a proper context it wouldn't be of much use. Perhaps when I'm not under a tight schedule I can iron out the details for her."

The glove was off and he stood in the rain with the glove in his other gloved hand. He looked and nodded politely at Chiffon.

"Another time Chiffon. Now if you'll excuse yourself please. Not to be rude but poor Mr. Chiska here seems too ill to move."

He laughed.

"Why the vultures may have gotten him had you not shown up. I'll be sure to thank you for that in the near future."

Timid Seeker

Chiffon didn't like this one bit. Ulysses was acting nonchalant but everything had a dark edge to it. He seemed ready for something but not talking. Last time that glove came off was during the fight with Helt and Hathor. He was trying to do something to Hathor but he never had the chance. He wanted Helt's blood. "You're not going to... hurt him are you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff