Wine 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1954 1955 1956 > >> >>> »|

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
"No, you're not," Noctura agreed, making a fresh batch of margaritas. She was in the mood for one. Alcohol usually fought off the hunger for a while.

Lavish Lover

Lexi glanced over seeing Noctura beginning a batch of margaritas and smiled. That might loosen herself up a bit, helping to ease the thoughts of blasting some heat at that perfect golden hair sitting at the counter.

Lexi brought the mop back in the kitchen, grabbing a scrub brush and bleach on the way out. She stopped by Noctura and whispered, "If you need something to stop the hunger, I don't mind if you go hunting. Or try for our 'friend' here." Lexi gave a sly smile and walked briskly back over to the blood, getting down on her knees and began scrubbing.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
"Sure it does. People just don't think it suits me because it suits me so well." The golden haired man grinned at the bartender as he picked up the frosted glass of beer. "Thanks for the drink milady." He sipped the beer before turning around so that he was facing the owner of the bar. "Once again I apologize for the mess. Most people don't manage to get away from me if I don't want them to." He noticed the bartender making margiritas but he was uninterested in them.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Noctura shook her head. "It's not quite that bad yet, Miss Lexi. And I'd enjoy that second only too well." She poured out a margarita for herself and muttered, "Arrogance never suits a man well." She lifted her glass and took a deep drink.

Lavish Lover

Lexi spat towards the floor and continued to scrub, increasing her speed. After scrubbing the floor Lexi stood herself back up and walked up to counter next to the pleasant guest. She leaned against the bar facing him and smiled, "You are so lucky I haven't thrown you out of my bar yet. Keep up the pleasant comments and you'll be sure to have your a** landed on the ground outside." Lexi's smile stayed, her eyes flickering a deep blue as she threw the scrub brush into a water basin behind the counter. She nodded to Noctura and said, "I believe I would enjoy it all too much as well."

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Noctura shot one of her trademark wild grins at Lexi, though she chose not to say a word. She'd probably end up starting a fight, and then Lexi would kick her a** out. Not something she looked forward to.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
The golden haired man merely chuckled. "People rarely get away from me but its even rarer that people force me to leave a place I don't want to leave. Like I said earlier I wouldn't want to mare either one of you two beautiful ladies." It was odd. The man obviously was a womanizer yet he constantly seemed to try to antagonize them to fight him. He was an odd one to say the least. He took a deep swig of the dark frothy liquid in the frosted mug as he leaned against the bar counter top his eyes glancing back and forth between the two women.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Noctura couldn't help laughing. "Like you could lay a hand on me. You'd best respect your elders, little boy." She moved away to wash out the blender, humming the Genocide Song to herself.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
"I only respect those who have earned it. Age in and of itself does not mean that much. Just because one is old does not make one wise. Nor does it make one skilled. At least not in these days." The golden eyed man put his mug down on the bar counter and suddenly his eyes shot open. He slapped his forehead with the palm of his metal clad hand through rather gently due to the metal clad nature of his hand. "I never gave my name did I? Nor did I ask for either of yours." The man shook his head mentally reprimanding himself. "Anyways I go by the name Flare."

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Noctura's eyes narrowed slightly. "Watch who you call old, young one. I may be centuries old, but that doesn't mean you can point it out. And I'm Noctura, of the Heaven's Sin coven. And that-" she nodded in Lexi's direction "-is my boss, Miss Lexi."

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
"I never said you were old Noctura. I merely stated that age does not instantly mean one is deserving of respect. Besides how could one as beautiful as you be considered old." Flare's grin was still on his face. It seemed like it would never go away. "Besides you shouldn't be so swift to assume that I'm as young as I look."

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
"I'm old as dirt, love," Syn said over her shoulder. "I've been alive since long before the Jews began the exodus out of Egypt. I doubt you're as old as that."

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
"So you're older then me. No big deal. I was merely pointing out that it was possible that I was as old if not older then you." Flare glanced up at the ceiling. He hummed a short tune to himself. "If you keep flaunting your age I'll start calling you granny or something to that effect." His grin widened.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Noctura frowned. "And I was merely pointing out the fact that you couldn't possibly be as old as me." Then she turned, jabbing a long, sharp nail in Flare's direction. "If you even try it, you may just find a bloody hold where your vocal cords should be."

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
"Need I remind you that several times since I arrived here you qouted your age as part of the reason you were a better fighter then me." Flare looked over at Noctura that ever-present over-confident grin still on his face. He then shook his head while grinning. "Bad choice of words Noctura. Threats of that nature only make me want to do what I'm told not to even more then normal." The grin widened a bit more. "So then granny, how long have you been working here?" The golden haired man had put extra emphasis on the granny part.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff