Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1954 1955 1956 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
The man sighed when he noticed the glowing of the blade. He dropped the corpse and spun around as he unsheathed his katana. He did so at normal human speeds through he was capable of much higher velocities. "I was just leaving. Presenting a threat like that is not a wise move when the person intends on leaving." Was all the man said before he suddenly dashed forward with great speed ending up face to face with Lexi having forced her blade downwards and to the side with his own. "Through I wouldn't want to ruin a pretty thing like you." He grinned at her wondering how she would react.

Lavish Lover

Lexi stood tall with her head facing upwards at the man's face. Her blue eyes are cold as ice, glancing over his features. She noticed the golden hair at the top of his head and the lightning bolts, and couldn't help but love those few things about him. She shook her mind on the inside and gritted her teeth. Lexi payed no attention to the sword, but allowed the glow to continue, trying to maintain her anger. "By the looks of it from here, it didn't look like you were going to clean up the mess you made. I would appreciate it if you would kindly take the corpse outside, and clean up this ugly mess of yours." Lexi held strong and glanced quickly at Noctura to make sure she was holding herself alright.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
With a snarl, Noctura's knife was in hand before the man finished speaking. She allowed Lexi to say her piece, then said her own. "I would follow Miss Lexi's advice, love," she hissed softly with a nasty smile. "I'm several times your age, and faster. If you don't get your mess out now, I won't be very happy. Who knows where my knife will end up."

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
"I was in the process of removing the corpse until you provided a sufficient threat that I deemed it no longer safe to keep my back turned." The man seemed unconcerned about the knife at his throat at the moment in fact he chuckled. "While I won't argue the age I will argue the speed." The man backed away swiftly sheathing his blade once more. "Especially when I do this." He unlatched his gauntlets and let them drop onto the corpse. The sound of bone being crushed by the impact was heard. Underneath the gauntlets he wore another set of far lighter ebony gauntlets that were much more durable. "Anyways like I said I wouldn't wish to mare either of your pretty faces." The man picked up the gauntlets and put them back on before picking the corpse up once more. "See you girls in a bit." He winked at the two before leaving through the main door.

Lavish Lover

Lexi kept her ice glare on the man as he moved around. Proving himself...or something like that. Her nose wrinkled with disgust as the bones crushed in the man's body and more blood sloshed onto the floor. Lexi did not waver though and she held the light glow as he left. Once he was through the door Lexi screamed out with anger. "ARG! The nerve of that man. What does he think he's doing?! Coming in here and spilling blood all over the clean floor!" Lexi dropped the sword back behind the bar and blasted a blue light at the crimson liquid on the floor. It sizzled and in a few seconds all that was left was the dry clumps underneath.

Lexi sighed and sat down in one of the chairs by the fire, rubbing her temples. "Thanks for the help back there Noctura. I don't know what I would have done next if you didn't come between us." Lexi sighed again, and looked over towards Noctura.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Noctura sighed. "Thank you," she murmured. "I was getting hungry." She glared towards the door. "Little brat," she hissed. "Thinking he's better than me. I'll show him a thing or two..."

Lavish Lover

Lexi laughed lightly and relaxed her muscles. She hadn't realized how tense she became after that small quarrel. "I would bet you could take him. No doubt, you would wound him severely, if not worse. But, did you hear him chuckle when you threatened him? It didn't even phase him that he had a sword, and knife, and vampire, and soul-stealer, right there to kill him." Lexi listened to the rain outside, and the storm seeming to get worse. Looks like she might have to keep her bar open for longer than she thought. Some people might need a place to stay and drowned their worries.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
The golden hair man returned just minutes later once again soaking wet through this time he had the decency to remove his mud covered boots before walking back in. Underneath his armored boots were another set of ebony metal boots. Obviously his gauntlets and boots followed the same design. He couldn't really do anything about the water through. He glanced at his outer gauntlets and then left them with his boots deeming the fact that it would look better that way.

The man strode back into the bar room grinning. "Hey pretty ladies did ya miss me?" He grinned at the two of them in turn. His right hand was resting on the hilt of his katana but he didn't mean that in a threatening way it was just how he normally stood.

Lavish Lover

Lexi glanced over at the man and noticed he had removed his muddy boots and gauntlets. 'At least he has the courtesy now...' Lexi stood up slowly and walked behind the bar counter, apparently waiting to take his order. She said nothing and kept a kind of 'hope-you're-happy' gaze at the man.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
With a frown, Noctura flipped the man off, inwardly proud of her boss. She followed Lexi's example and shoved her knife back in the sheath strapped to her thigh, then took her rightful place behind the bar. "What do you want?" the vampire asked, none too kindly.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
"Besides the company of two beautiful ladies? Not much really. Through I wouldn't object to a pint or two of stout beer." The man grinned widely either oblivious to the obvious dislike or enjoying the effect he was having on the bartender. He strode over to the bar and sat down at a stool. Despite the metal boots his footsteps were notably quiet.

Lavish Lover

Lexi quickly turned and grabbed a frozen glass from the freezer, bringing it back over to the taps. "Which tap would you prefer?" Lexi's gaze could have frozen a waterfall, her black hair swished as she shifted positions from one foot to the other with impatience. She was so close to just walking out in the rain and tend to the roses, rather than waiting on this man.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
The golden haired man cast a swift eye over the array of taps. He pointed at the one in the center. "That one looks promising." The only thing Lexi's look might have frozen was the man's grin which still hadn't gone away. It seemed he actually enjoyed the negative attention.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Noctura gently took the glass from Lexi and filled it herself. "Don't get too cocky, little brat," she murmured, placing the beer before their 'guest.' "It doesn't suit you."

Lavish Lover

Lexi allowed Noctura to fill up the glass and tend to the customer. It was her job anyways. Lexi was just the owner of this quaint little bar, now completely smelling of dried blood. A sigh escaped from her lips and Lexi glided toward the corner where she last saw the mop. Picking it up, Lexi made her way to the dried blood and began to wet the floor down, making it easier to scrub up with bleach. "I'm never going to get the smell out. Not with all the roses of the world." Lexi complained to herself, as she continued to mop up the floor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff