Whiskey 0.13684210526316 13.7% [ 13 ]
Tequila 0.084210526315789 8.4% [ 8 ]
Beer 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 5 ]
Wine 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1954 1955 1956 > >> >>> »|

Lavish Lover

Lexi saw the figures, and rushed towards the windows. As she stood there speechless, she closed the windows quickly, making sure the rain and wind would not ruin her bar. After they were closed, she began to make her way towards the front door when the man suddenly rushed in. Lexi stopped suddenly and her mouth dropped, glancing at the man's face with horror. She then realized why he had the same look, and Lexi covered her mouth to hold back the blood curdling scream that stuck in her throat. Lexi looked at the new man with widened eyes and walked slowly backwards towards the bar, her free hand beginning to glow a brilliant blue, like her eyes.

((I have to go for now, I will try to be on later though.))
Berry raised her eyebrows up in suprise," That's good to know." She finished her drink and smiled. She turned her bosy and leaned her back against the wall as she watched the room.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
"Yeah, I did a lot of traveling," Noctura answered. "I was a fortune-teller while I was with them." She closed the windows on the opposite side of the bar, whirling about quickly when the door banged open. Her nostrils flared when the scent of blood reached them, and she instantly forced down the hunger it brought. Her hand slid down to grip the fan she carried, steel-ribbed and spring-loaded with knives. A very useful thing at times.
Berry tilted her head and smiled broadly,"I know a fortune teller of sorts, I think you'd like to meet her, she gives amazing fortunes." Her eyes were downcast for a moment but looked back at her when she moved for her fan.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
"I'd love to meet a fellow fortune-teller," Noctura murmured, moving her hand away. However, she didn't relax her muscles. She was tense now, just waiting for something to happen.
Berry smilled as she let her head roll back. She played memories over in her mind and they smiled and laughed with her, but her face lost all the laughter fast. She remembered the first day she had met Tara, it was the most important day in her life and the worse wrapped into one. She shook it from her mind and stretched out.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Noctura finally relaxed her body, though her muscles were still faintly tense. She spotted the emotion in Berry's eyes and asked, "You okay?" A bit of concern laced her voice, but she was a very caring person. She could pass it off as nothing more than that. She certainly wasn't going to pry.
"Yeah, I'm fine," She grinned, "I'm just lacking some love in life." She made a heart with her hands when she said love and giggled.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Noctura chuckled. "Aren't we all?" she asked, beginning to clean the used glasses piled behind the bar. After that, she'd have to wipe down the bar again, then sort the bottles of alcohol to suit her. That could take a while.
Berry grinned,"Well anti-social might not." She felt a ringing in her pocket and picked it up. You could hear another person on the other end speak quickly amd then abruptly hang up. Berry sighed,"I'm sorry. I've got to go, I'll be back again soon though. Bye . . "She paused to say a name but realized, she had never asked. She thought quickly for a moment on what the first girl had said and withdrew a name."Bye Noctura! By the way, my name is Berry." Berry waved goodbye as she exited through the front door.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
"Be safe, Miss Berry, and have a good night!" Noctura called after the girl. Then she finished wiping down the bar and turned to her next task: rearranging the bottles of alcohol. Fun.

Lavish Lover

Lexi finally hit the back of the bar, completely ignoring the conversation between Noctura and Berry. She was more worried about this man who just killed someone in her front entrance. He could really probably kill them all instantly by the way it looked. 'We'll see about that one...'
Lexi walked behind the bar and pulled out a large medieval sword, meant just for this purpose. Well, and when she was younger she had such fantasies of meeting a real knight in shining armor. 'Lot of good that did me, dreaming.' Lexi held it behind her slim body as she stood normally and looked over at the intruder.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
The golden haired man removed his blade from the dead man's chest and whiped the blood off with the dead mans shirt. No longer being obscured by the corpse Lexi could see the man in question in full. As he sheathed his blade the light dully shined off of his ebony gauntlets. Following his arms up would reveal not only the black lightning bolt style markings covering it but also that he had no sleeves. Instead he was wearing a dark gray almost black vest that seemed a bit on the bulky side. His neck was covered in the same lightning bolt markings but they ended at his chin. He also wore black pants and instead of normal shoes he wore bulky armored boots that matched his gauntlets. They were obviously the source of the clanking noise through at the moment they were covered in mud.

"Sorry bout the mess. I didn't actually intend on letting him get in here. But he cheap shotted me." The man winced a bit at the memory. "Anyways I'll just dispose of this corpse before it bleeds any more. Don't want to make more of a mess then I already have." With that the golden haired man bent down and picked up the corpse as he turned around and began heading towards the exit. He was appearantly unconcered about the fact that Lexi had pulled out a sword.

Lavish Lover

Lexi stared after the man as he brought the corpse back outside. She glanced down at the stained floor and a frown formed on her lips. The pout almost made her look cute in a way, depending on who you asked. She then looked back towards the door and stepped a little closer towards the man, her head tilted sideways in curiosity and concern for her patrons. A blue lighting began to engulf the sword she held and it radiated from behind her white flowing dress, giving her the same color as her eyes. She stopped in front of the blood and looked down at it, still glistening in the golden light of the bar, not even dried yet.

"What a horrible mess, and thing to happen in my bar. The day that it opens as well!" Lexi's eyes stayed down at the crimson liquid as she waited to make the right strike.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Once Noctura had allowed herself to relax, she'd realized that the man really posed no threat to them, and so gone about her business. Not that she was done, she had a mop in hand. "Move it quickly, before that blood dries up. I'm having a hard enough time with fresh blood dripping everywhere."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff