Wine 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1954 1955 1956 > >> >>> »|

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
"You have any preferences?" Noctura asked. "Or shall I surprise you?" she leaned over the counter, waiting for the new girl's answer.

Lavish Lover

Lexi nodded and spoke with a velvety voice, "Sure, we could do that. How's a margarita sound? Or a daiquiri? Anything, I'm sure I have it." Lexi fiddled with her black hair, pulling it behind her shoulders, and letting it sway on her back. She looked over at Noctura and smiled. "You have any suggestions that would be good?"

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
"Vodka and passion fruit's always good." She lifted her drink in a toast. "It's one of my favorites, anyway."

Lavish Lover

Lexi looked at the drink and lifted hers in a toast. "It does look pretty fruity. I'm sure it tastes wonderful." Lexi brought her glass down and turned toward Berry with a curious gaze in her eyes. "Think of anything yet?"
(Actually I've been trying to fix my bank accounts. SORRY!!!)

Berry smiled,"They all sound delicious actually. And my mind is still indecisive, I'll drink what you'll professionally sip." She laughed for a moment at her own indecisiveness.

Lavish Lover

Lexi smiled and pulled out a blender from under the bar. She plugged it in quickly and grabbed some bottles and filled the blender to the top with ice. After pouring in a few shots she grabbed a bucket from the refrigerator that contained strawberries. Smiling, Lexi plopped about 10 in and started the blender. It whirred to life and after noting it needed more strawberries, Lexi finished the drink off with a purple umbrella. She placed it gently in front of Berry and bowed. "If you don't like it, tell me. We'll get you a new drink. It's a Strawberry Daiquiri by the way." Lexi said while putting some bottles away and walking into the kitchen with the dirty blender.
Berry combed her fingers through her hair when she finally stopped as the drink was put in front of her. She sipped delicate and lady like, and grinned. She gulpped happily,"This is wonderful.Thank you very much."

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
"Just let us know if you want anything else." With a slight smirk, she picked up her glass and took another sip of the vodka. She felt faintly guilty that Miss Lexi was washing the blender, but if she wanted to, then who was she to tell the boss to stop?

Lavish Lover

Lexi came back out of the kitchen with a crystal clear blender. She smiled and placed it back under the bar. She glanced over to the windows and saw night coming closer. A slight frown played on her face, but she composed herself and went around to the fireplace. Lexi picked up a few of the logs and placed them delicately inside and looked over towards Noctura, a question obvious on her face. "Hey, Noctura. Do you think it would be cold enough to start a fire this evening? I always thought I could tell when it was going to get chilly, but I like second opinions, mine tend to be wrong." Lexi smiled sheepishly, a red filling her cheeks.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Noctura glanced out the window, then closed her eyes and concentrated on the sounds outside. "The wind's picking up," she murmured, "and the birds are bedding down. They're very quiet." Her eyes opened. "A storm's going to roll through within the next couple of hours. I'd say it will be cool enough for a fire." She smiled lightly.

Lavish Lover

Lexi looked out the windows and saw the dark clouds just coming into view past the buildings and trees. A quick breeze brought in the smell of the rose garden and Lexi couldn't help but smile. "Thanks, I think you're right. I don't mind storms, they help the roses and grass. Gives a new life to the world, don't you think?" Lexi's hand lit up with a bright blue and a bit of red. She held it near a newspaper she found next to the fire, and soon it was smoking and a small flame started. Lexi smiled as she placed it into the pit and watched the logs beginning to smoke slowly. A small smile formed on her lips again and she came back to the bar by Noctura.
Berry watched Noctura carefully,"That's a neat skill. How'd you develop that?"She sipped her daiquiri slowly.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Noctura gave a wild grin, showing off her fangs for the first time. "Old vampire trick," she replied. "It doesn't hurt that my mother was a gypsy, either. She taught me a lot of things."

((Be back soon. I need a shower.))

Lavish Lover

Lexi's eyebrows raised and a tug pulled on her lip into a smirk. "Your mother was a gypsy, huh? I bet you did a lot of traveling, right?" Lexi took another sip and looked over at the windows quickly and saw the clouds were coming closer, faster than she thought. Lexi's mind debated if she should quickly close the windows, just incase it did rain sooner than Noctura predicted.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
A sudden flash of light shortly followed by a crack of thunder showed that the storm had come earlier then anticipated. The sky was darkened out by the foreboding storm clouds as the heaven's unleashed a torrential rain. Some distance away a single figure could be seen running for its life heading towards the Golden Rose. A second figure appeared and decked the first figure with a punch landing it in a recently formed puddle of mud. The second figure suddenly bent over in pain as the first figure rushed towards the Golden Rose.

As the figure came closer it was easy enough to tell that it was a man even through he was quite muddy through the rain was helping with that problem. The wild-eye man burst in through the main door and ran to the bar. His clothes were filthy and torn. He had two empty gun holsters and an empty knife sheath. The weapons had probably been lost in his mad dash away from his appearant attacker. "Please you gotta hide me. He'll kill me. SAVE ME!!!" The man stumbled forward pleading for his live. His eyes suddenly widened more as the clanking of metal could be heard. An ebony katana etched with glowing blue runes seemed appear in the man's chest.

Another person had pratically appeared behind the man. His hair despite the rain was standing up in spikes and was colored gold. His clothing while soaking wet was overall far cleaner then the recently deceased. He blinked his golden eyes a few times realizing where he was. "Whoops."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff