Wine 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Ah the rose such a nice place to rp. I would be willing to post and help out if you need help)

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
(( I would totally bring Flare back in if you want to get this place started again. Got a couple of other characters that I could have stick around once Flare has inevitably overstayed his welcome as well.))

Dramatic Kitten

OOC; I definitely don't mind bringing Elly back! 'specially if I can manage to get Counterfeit to bring Bruce back.

Hellraiser

Ooc: I'm still around.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

{[ ooc: *joins in the volunteering because she feels left out ]}

Lavish Lover

[[ So... that's enough votes for me to want to bring this place back to life. I can make a post with Lexi tonight for those who are around tonight. =] ]]

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(I am on right now so i can post when you need me to)

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
((I'll probably post as Flare tonight. Even if it won't be as amusing without Nikolai around. =D ))

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

There was a soft music playing throughout the Golden Rose. Piano music to be precise. A humming accompanied it from the singular female within the Rose. Her crimson eyes were searching the bar shelves, her right hand holding a pen to a paper. She was taking inventory, seeing as the place hadn't been to lively lately, Lexi didn't believe it was all the necessary to go out and buy a whole lot of alcohol. Then again, with her and Nikolai the only ones there they felt it fun to drink to their hearts content and not worry about the stock of liquor plummeting quickly. Yes, it had gone down quite a bit. Her ruby lips pulled to a frown as she realized they had only one bottle of vodka. 'Well that certainly won't be enough.' she thought to herself idly. There was a heavy sigh and Lexi tossed the pen and paper on the table. There were few marks on it.

"Well if we don't get any customers tonight the better. The liquor store we have in the basement will hopefully keep us through the next day..." Fingers crossed, she thought, and Lexi pulled over a bottle of spiced rum and proceeded to mix herself a rum and coke. It felt like that kind of night, tonight. Nikolai was no where to be found. She was certain he was off doing some sort of... angelic thing, so she had the place all to herself tonight. Woopdi do.

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A Kitsune who...
travel at his...
Hearts content...

User Image
The Kitsune Traveler

Kairu Navo

The young Kitsune had been traveling all day with no rest as he finally came to the nearest civilization that was here. He had only been smiling all this time and looked at the sky "Finally a break from my travels." He smiled to himself the friendly and warm kitsune had finally stumbled upon a place called the rose. He looked at it eyeing the words his white tail swaying from side to side. He was wondering should he stay he aloud a one of his fang to show well smiling. "Well a place to stay couldn't hurt." He was thinking of a kitsune's job which was to trick humans at times which he. But this only happened when he was bored and felt like being a trickster.

He then opened the door to the nice building the which had the sign called the rose. From what you could his white ears perking up to hear anything moving. From what he was wearing was armor from torso to toe. But where he got from was a human he had tricked into giving him the armor and the weapon which he never had to use. But hay he thought he looked cool. Besides wearing armor on his travels would be always good even if he rarely got into fights. He walked to the bar area to look around the place seemed fine. In his mind quite friendly, warm a place to make friends and relax.

He smiled at this thought and then began to move to the counter of the bar. What would he drink today water no this was a place that served drinks. He thought about what should he drink oh he knew. Maybe he could have sake but he would have to not drink to much as he got a little funny and usually his checks turned red. Something he felt embarrassed about since most people would tell him. He was also quite friendly as well and very playful once drink but hay he was a trickster by heart well unless he had another job to do. But oh well time to enjoy himself and have a drink.

Always wondering...
What is next...
On his grand Journey...

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

There was the familiar sound of the front door opening. Someone had entered in, someone who was probably new because Lexi hadn't heard some exclamation of returning here or the explanation of why they were away. And besides, their aura was odd, unfamiliar.

"Don't be shy, come on in!" Lexi called out from her position at the bar. Quickly she stuffed the paper and pen away and proceeded to look busy. As the character came closer to the doorway, Lexi could clearly make out the armor and the ears of this person. A neko or some sort of feline and human combo. There had only been a few people like that who entered here, many of which didn't stay long. It was difficult to work with them, Lexi found.

"Welcome to the Golden Rose. What can I get for you, sir?" she asked him in a pleasant enough tone. They weren't all the same, so she tried her best not to let that interfere with her duty to give the patron what they wanted to be happy. He was now approaching the bar, and she could get a closer look at him. He seemed mischievous, it was the look on his face, or perhaps that was just her worry taking over. With Nikolai gone she had to be a tad more careful. She had no one to keep her or the bar safe at the moment.

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A Kitsune who...
travel at his...
Hearts content...

User Image
The Kitsune Traveler

Kairu Navo

The kitsune heard the lady or so he would assume the owner as she seemed to be the only person here. He then saw her and asked him what he would want. He sat there thinking a bit. "Hmm well maybe the sake would be good." He gave her a soft and friendly smile as the kitsune was here to enjoy himself. His tail swaying behind him and his left ear twitching a little but nothing special. He was thinking on what to do later. Maybe he should stay here for a bit and enjoy this place it seemed fine. He wasn't going to be getting older anyways well not in appearance wise. Which was the good thing sadly he only had one tail maybe a another few 100 hundred years he could get a extra one.

But hay he would have to wait but then he thought about it. "Oh but maybe a glass or two since i'm trying to maybe not embarrassed myself." He would not like the red cheeks from his high consumption of alcohol. Still he was now sniffing the air he was a little hungry but what to eat. Hmm did he have anything on him well it didn't matter he would maybe eat later. He gave himself sly grin maybe he should go pull a prank on someone well he was here. The kitsune did love him some fun around jokes. That and maybe find stuff to trick people into giving him. Though nothing like this armor he had taken it was kinda heavy for him. Still he managed with its weight.

Always wondering...
What is next...
On his grand Journey...

Dramatic Kitten

OOC; I'll post something tomorrow. I want to play as Elly, but I need time to think about what I'm going to say. I imagine Lexi and ect will have questions as to where she's been these past two years, her relationship with Bruce and the children. I've contemplated RP'ing as one of them, which I might do.. Hmpf. Any votes? Elly, Aurora or the son that I can't remember the name of? razz

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

He sat up at the bar with a smile upon his face. He seemed friendly enough, but there was a twinkle in his eye. Something told Lexi she was going to have to be careful with this character. Pushing her thoughts away, Lexi nodded to his request of sake. It was a good request because it was the one thing most people didn't ask for. She had enough of it for him, but seeing as many didn't ask for it, she didn't keep a whole lot around. With a nod, Lexi removed herself from the room to the kitchen to warm the sake up.

It was still winter outside, the sake would be served better warm. Besides, it was some pretty cheap stuff. After a few moments, Lexi returned to the bar with the warm sake in a smaller glass to pour and two other cups for him. She set them down and poured the first cup, leaving the second empty for when he was ready. She then pulled out a glass and filled it with ice and water, setting it next to him.

"Hope you don't mind it's heated. Usually it's not that good unless it's warm." Lexi gave him a warm smile, shifting from right foot to left as she debated on telling him the price. Chances are he was going to open a tab, so no matter she would wait.

"If you need anything else just ask me, my name is Lexi."

[[Ooohhh I think that coming in as one of the children could prove to be some very interesting meetings with Lexi. Especially if they don't reveal it right away. But of course Lexi will want to see Elly x3 ]]

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
((Well I was half waiting for Nikolai/overcoming writers block but whatevers. Time to post the triumphant return of Flare! Assuming I can beat the writers block...))

Something glimmered in the light of the afternoon sun. It was a man wearing a suit of gold. He strode down the streets of the town his mere presence convincing others to get out of his path. At least the few that were just stunned by how gaudy the man looked. It seemed he had even died his hair gold and put in gold contacts to complete his look of gold. A couple of passerbys made snide comments about being surprised that he didn't paint his skin gold to go with the ensemble. The golden haired man simply gave them a grin as he continued on his way apparently unperturbed about the situation.

Ignoring the pleabs, the golden man walked into the renovated hotel known as the Golden Rose. One person who saw him entered the establishment merely rolled their eyes at a golden man going to the Golden Rose. Brushing a few specks of dust from the shoulders of his three piece suit of gold, Flare entered the bar area. He glanced at the two occupants before grinning at Lexi. He did a slight head tilt backwards before speaking, "Sup, slut."

((Haha. I posted. Huzzah. Also, yes Flare is totally going to be calling Lexi a slut. Like all the time. He's petty like that. Still haven't decided if he's not still murderous or not.

Also jeeze. Its been at least two years since I've posted as Flare in the Rose))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff