Rum 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 15 ]
Whiskey 0.13684210526316 13.7% [ 13 ]
Tequila 0.084210526315789 8.4% [ 8 ]
Beer 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 5 ]
Wine 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Causing ruckus at~~ The Golden Rose - Tavern

Jael nodded at his request, stepping around the bar and pulling down a bottle of tequila and a bottle of spiced rum. Two more bottles, and he decided to put them both on his tab. Well that was just fine by her, if he wanted to pay for it all then that was fine. Jael's pink hair bounced happily as she nodded, excited to be able to finally get out again and perhaps cause a little ruckus. She nodded when he asked if she was ready, one golden eye looking to his face. He was so odd but yet she took a liking to him at the same time. "Whenever ya are," she mumbled, moving over to a chair where her jacket had been laying lazily. She had no clue where they were going to put these bottles, but Jael figured they would get a bag. In fact... Taking a quick look behind the bar, she stole out a single bag that looked like it was meant for shopping green. Stuffing the bottles inside, Jael made a turn on her heels and sauntered her way to the door where Saka held it open for her. What a gentleman.

"Thanks, babe," she cooed, a finger dipping into his pocket and tugging him along out the door with her. She wasn't sure where they would go. She hadn't been shopping much in town, mostly just looked for bars rather than anything else. Eventually Jael would strike up a conversation, but for now she would just debate on which bottle to open first.

xxxx ϒσʊ ʞησѡ ɏσʊ ȴῖɣε Ъɏ ϯɧε ѡσɾɗȿ ɏσʊ ɔɧσσȿεxxxx

Out Of Chicken::

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A being that...
Loves the shadows...

tskune itou

tskune itou the knight with armor like the moon

Tskune noticed the two left and then he hopped over the counter and looked at the selections and smiled to himself. "lets see what should i get." Now that tskune was behind he grabbed one of the whiskey of the shelf or maybe more then one and took them with him as placed them on the counter. He looked at them and said to himself. " Well time to drink." As he opened one and began his time of drinking three whiskey bottle he had taken no more no less and he smiled at the thought of his time to drink.

Also the moon...
Which shall be his favorite...

Winner

User Image

I'm a good man. I've done terrible things. But I'm a good man.

The light-hearted exchange between Lexi and Nikolai echoed through the Rose and into the kitchen, Nikolai smiled at grabbed Lexi and pushed her against the wall, near the fridge, and whispered into her ear only things that her and he should know about, something concerning 'afternoon delights'. He pulled off of her after a sneaky kiss, and went about making food. He settled with brunch, making chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, eggs, and some burgers. He wanted burgers, so he figured he might as well make burgers for everyone else.

He laid the food out on the counter of the bar, and he turned back to Lexi, smiling at both the weight gain and the fact that he was going to get that damn chandelier replaced and she knew it. He glanced over at Lexi, then around the bar, smiling to himself."I think the Rose is coming back..."He said with a grin on his face that only a situation like this could produce.

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

There was a shuffling in the kitchen as Lexi felt her body pushed up against the wall, a gentle yet forceful press against her body made her flush deeply. Nikolai had become much more insistent on being physical with her. Of course, Lexi had no qualms with that. It reminded her of the days when she and him had first found their feelings were mutual. Red eyes sparkled with mischief at the words whispered into her ear, a tingle sent down her spine. "Nikolaaiii" she whispered in a whine, embarrassed even though know one could hear it but herself. As he moved back, a girlish giggle escaped her lips as she began to help Nikolai prepare a meal for the bar guests. She heard Saka yell something about bottles and shopping and she was about to yell back to get more food but decided against it. THey had plenty and there weren't enough customers to need to worry about much more.

Following Nikolai out with a bowl of fruit, Lexi looked to him with adoration. He really cared about the place, almost as much as she did, or perhaps he cared more. The Rose saved him, and that meant she had saved him in a way. Then again he had saved her, countless times and Lexi hadn't even realized it. He also did try to kill her a few times... like the one time when she was in the hedge maze and he had a sword shoved right through her torso. That was awkward. "I think it is too. I just hope that it'll keep gaining new customers. We could really use the new company." She glanced about, noting that Tskune was back but there seemed to be an empty bar in front of her besides from the old demon. It was odd... and she really hoped more people would show up soon.

"Maybe I should get the music started... and start belly dancing." Lexi teased as she turned back to Nikolai and began to wiggle her hips in a silly fashion. Obviously Lexi was not a good dancer... at least without music.

Winner

User Image

I'm a good man. I've done terrible things. But I'm a good man.

Nikolai had always kept a steady supply of finger sandwiches avaiable, and such an occasion warranted the ready-to-eat-foods from the emergency party stash. He placed the various foods on the bar, near the fruit. Drinks were provided by the bar, but could be requested by customers if they so desired. Non-alcoholic drinks, however, were rare in a place like this. Nikolai leaned on the bar, smirking at his rather snarky and mischievous comment before. He smiled at the Rose, his blood (literally) sweat (literally) and tears (literally) infused within the floor, walls, and supports of the Rose. The Rose kept him going, The Rose was the thing that kept him somewhat human, and Lexi, Lexi was the thing that reminded him that he was still human underneath everything that he was.

He turned back towards her, smiling at her, tilting his head back and smiling."Well...it's odd to finally say that the Rose is back. But I believe it is."He said, smiling and pulling her close to him. He wanted to be close to her right now, and he didn't care if anyone saw. Hell, he wanted people to see, he wanted people to see what they've become.

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

Nikolai was such a sap sometimes but Lexi adored him for it. When he pulled her in close, a flush came to her cheeks. "Now lets keep it back, hm?" she said in a teasing manner. One finger gently poked Nikolai at his side, knowing it would have a minimal affect upon him but she couldn't help but love to play with him. Two bright red eyes looked up to the angel in human form, adoration quite apparent. The two of them did not hide their love for one another, it was easily seen, but surely Lexi felt odd when she did it when only one or two customers were around. And so, with a gentle kiss to Nikolai's cheek, Lexi wiggled her way out of his grasp and moved over to the stereo.

In a matter of moments, jazzy like music began to play making the vibe in the Rose seem much more like a lounge. Standing back up, Lexi gazed down at the stereo with a questioning face. Was it too much? Should she change it? What was it that people listened to these days anyway. For a younger woman, she sure felt old. "Probably dating myself like this, aren't I?" she asked, mainly to Nikolai but it was more of a rhetorical question. In all honesty, Lexi hoped that he wouldn't answer. She didn't want to know she was becoming an old bag.

[[ Sorry for not responding sooner. Xmas time and all...]]

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

{[ ooc: psst, megan. still want me to pop in? ]}

Lavish Lover

[[ If you want to!! People mostly post and disappear when needed so it's no big deal if you get busy and can't move a character because chances are the other person you might be RPing with is probably busy too! x3

So, in short.

Yes, yes I do. ]]

Hellraiser

Ooc: Still alive everyone! -Waves from a distance-

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

Saka Hirozumi
Ooc: Still alive everyone! -Waves from a distance-

{[ ooc: ya free to rp tonight? C: ]}

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Explosions for the rose i say because everything is more entertaining and fun with explosions)

Hellraiser

bickz_

Ooc: Sorry still computerless, I'll be getting a cheap net book tomorrow though.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

{[ ooc: okay, saka. i'll post in the meantime C: ]}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. נєȥєвєℓℓɑ ❇
The wind blows gently, whipping briskly against the face of anyone misfortunate enough to be traveling without protection from the elements. One lucky soul was a petite figure in a stylish grey pea coat bracing herself against the breeze. A small red nose poked out from a matching set of purple scarf and beret. With shaky hands, the girl crosses her arms to keep herself as warm as possible as she treks through the streets. She isn't entirely sure where she's going, all she knows is that she needs warmth and soon. Finally, the wanderer's silver gaze lands on the image of a pleasant-looking tavern. A smile spreads across her chapped lips and she hastily directs herself to the establishment.

Within moments, Jez has her frozen fingers on the handle of the door and is eagerly pulling it open. The welcoming hands of the heat inside pull her in without hesitation. The pale girl lets out a sigh of relief as she relaxes her tensed shoulders and loosens her scarf. "Ah, so good," she murmurs in delight as she takes a few steps further inside. White strands of hair peek from under the stranger's purple beret as she rubs her palms together and presses them against her cold cheeks. Strangely, she doesn't take a moment to observe the people present in the tavern -- mostly because she doesn't even notice them. Were she not so cold, Jez probably would have been able to detect each and every being in the room and be able to recite their names, date of birth, and reason for being here. But, her psyche is too caught up with her current condition to fret over any possible dangers around.

"all the єғғσяȶ in the ωσяℓɗ..
won't ɱαȶȶєя if you're not ιηsριяєɗ.."

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

shadowassain123

{[ ooc: ya wanna rp? ]}

Lavish Lover

[[... I hate it when i want to start this place up again...but know it's going to be so difficult...]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff