Wine 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Silver could see that Lexi was having a bit of a problems with the broken bottles and chairs. "Take your time Miss Lexi..." He says as he snaps his fingers and five shadows appear around the bar area. "Clean up... boys" He ordered them and as soon as he did the shadows fixed and repaired the chairs and even the bottles of drink, it even hard fresh drink in them as they were all brand new as the shadows did it. Once done The shadows made Lexi a nice fruit drink with a hint of brandy in it as they then went back into Silver. "I.... hope thats alright... Miss Lexi..."

Winner

User Image

I'm a good man. I've done terrible things. But I'm a good man.

Nikolai had a rough time already, with what the people going off to handle some hostage situation, and they didn't even bother to ask him to help. Not that Lexi would approve, but Nikolai could handle hostage situations. Usually because of the fact that his skin was tough as iron and he could rip apart a man in a few milli-seconds. But he wasn't going to do that. That was bad, and Nikolai was a good guy. Sure, he COULD do those things, but that didn't mean he did. He could rip apart the people who annoyed him, but he chose to use reason and logic (most of the time), and he glanced over at Lexi. He sighed as the couple left, and shook his head. He thought for a moment of what he was going to say, then followed Lexi back over to the bar."I offered them a room. You remember the mind-reading business? It's hard NOT to listen to those kinds of thoughts...Anyway, they left because something about a hostage situation. None of my business. So you can't blame it on me, in any way shape or form...."He said with a shrug. That statement was at least, 47 percent true. The couple had left, and it may or may not have been him that led them astray, but he doubted that they would stay, given the situation at hand.

Nikolai glanced behind Lexi, and towards the bar. There was a small cut-a-way where he had been stashing booze for years. Not that...he..would ever think of shorting the shipments. Most of it was privately ordered, instead of when the Rose typically got it's booze on a monthly basis. Not that those shipments had come in a long time. A really, really long time. He smiled down at Lexi, and patted her cheek. He also had the conversation about the room later, and his facial features shifted in thought for a moment, before he moved around, and began to glance to the shadows. The shadows danced around him, but could not come close to him. His tattooed glowed the same eerie white-and-blue hue, and the shadows quickly darted away. He didn't like shadow magic, shadow anything. Made him rather...unnerved. Also, electricity.

But ice was okay with him.

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

"I know, I know..." Lexi mumbled as Nikolai followed her to the bar and began to explain why he had said what he did. Reaching it, her fingers picked up a bottle and glanced up towards the large angel she was calling her man. "Hostage situation? Hm.. well if they need a safe place hopefully you didn't scare them off too much." Her crimson eyes twinkled when those pink lips of hers pulled up into a joking smile. As much as she was upset that Nikolai had perhaps gone about the wrong way on telling them to 'get a room,' Lexi found it difficult to be mad at him. Not only was he a sweetheart to her, he was also watching out for the Rose. He wasn't going to let anything compromise what she had built and what he had sworn to keep going.

As Lexi was just about ready to use the bottle of vodka to mix herself a drink, a shadow scurried past her. She just about dropped the bottle during her mini heart attack! Gripping the glass tightly, Lexi set it back down on the counter and watched as the shadows Silver had conjured did the work she was so dreaded to do. Blinking in confusion, Lexi glanced over to Silver who seemed quite content to let them handle it all. After what seemed like seconds, they were gone and her bar was spik and span. What's even better, was that a drink was set down in front of her. Smiling, Lexi picked up the drink and held it up in thanks. "You're too kind, Dr. Silver."

Turning herself toward Nikolai, Lexi gave him a quirky smile and brought the drink down to both her hands, cradling it in front of her stomach. "Going to make a drink with me?" she asked, now bringing her own drink up to her lips. As the liquid passed through to her mouth, the flavors seemed to explode over her taste buds. It was quite sweet and fruity but she could taste the very small hint of alcohol in it. It was odd, but a good odd. Lexi thought about offering it to Nikolai, but on second thought she believed he probably wouldn't enjoy it as much as she did. Men tended to not like girly drinks, especially brawny and masculine men.

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Silver smiles. "Your welcome Miss Lexi ..and" He snaps his fingers one more time and one shadow made a drink for the stranger, before going back into Silver, Silver was really drained now, he lean over the the other side of the sofa, he lost alot of power now after that one more. "I.. I am going to....pas out...."

Winner

User Image

I'm a good man. I've done terrible things. But I'm a good man.

The bottle of Vodka seemed to taunt him in his stash, but he decided about revealing such delicate and secretive matters just yet. In fact, he had drastically cut back. He used to consume a massive amount of alcohol, to drown his sorrows, to cover up his emotional wounds beneath a bandage of alcohol, but he could not find the same solace in the demon drink any more. Pushing away such...thoughts, he glanced to the bottle and shook his head, smiling half-heartily towards Lexi. The man, who's name he just learned was Dr. Silver's just collapsed into the sofa. He didn't seem to register any sort of...distress, so he just seemed drained and tired. Nikolai glanced at him for a moment, before turning back to Lexi.

Even more so than before, Nikolai seemed...distant. Cold. Lost to himself. He glanced at Lexi, turning slowly towards her. He opened his mouth to speak, but he couldn't find words. He just needed...space. He projected a thought of flight into her head, and he bolted towards the door. He gently opened up, and stood out in the gravel driveway. He cracked his neck, and let his wings unfurl. They came visible and off of his back, and they expanded quickly, and soon, his body began to spark, and his eyes began to burn, and soon, his wings caught fire, and his body was engulfed in flames. He needed this, this release, this pure rush. He put his hands together, and gave his wings one giant flap, and took off into the air. There was a trail of fire behind him, but it disparate quickly in the cold night air. Nikolai kept going, and going, and going, until all that was left was a trail of fire somewhere off in the horizon. He didn't know where he was going, or when he was going to stop, but he knew, that he would eventually come back to the Rose in a few hours. He would have his head cleared, but he honestly couldn't say what exactly was bothering him at the moment when it came to what exactly he was feeling.

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

All that was running through her mind was the idea of getting a drink or two in her system. Maybe having some music playing throughout the bar. Having Silver introduced to Nikolai and maybe they could all converse and exchange stories. But as Silver's shadow created a drink for Nikolai, Nikolai seemed to be elsewhere. His eyes were not warm and comforting like they had been before. He was not merry with the idea of having a drink at all. No, he seemed all together revolted about it almost. He was distant from her, from the Rose, from everything. It worried her, completely. What had happened in the past ten minutes that had changed his demeanor from the Nikolai she had known up in her apartment to the Nikolai that she saw now. Confused, Lexi set her drink down on the counter, almost all together forgetting about Silver who was now passing out on the couch.

"Nikolai?" she whispered, stepping forward with her small fingers moving up to caress his cheek. Moving away, he seemed to have transferred an idea into Lexi's head. Flight? Her crimson eyes narrowed as she looked up to him, then out to the window. Did he want to go flying? Show something to her? But once she looked back to him, he was moving out towards the door. No, he did not want her to come with. Flight, away from the Rose, away from this away from.. her. Lexi could feel her chest tightening, her insides restricting. What had she done to deserve this? Was it mentioning drinking? Had he quit since she was away? He used to love vodka, what changed!?

Pink lips parted, her lungs tried to pull in the air they needed to bellow out his name but before she could even gather the courage to do so, he was gone leaving a trail of fire in his wake. Her lips closed and pearly whites bit down on the bottom plush lip. Now what? Oh yeah, the man who was passing out in her bar. Without much time to really process what had happened, Lexi did her duty and grabbed up a warm cloth and an ice cold cloth and moved over to the couch. "Deep breath, Silver. You need to take it easy on yourself. Here, use the cold cloth on your swollen injuries, the warm one on your forehead. If you like." Lexi held the cloths out for him to use if he wanted. He was probably overexerting himself too much.

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Silver did so and put the warm cloth on his forehead and the other cold ones on his swollen wound and then he lay down on his back, lifting the neko right by him, to keep him safe under his good arm.

Yuki moans a little bit, but then purrs softly feeling the warmth from Silver's body, made the neko much safer and warm.

Silver strokes him softly and then went to sleep with the Yuki in his arm.

Yuki woke up a little while later, He slowly good up and then slowly looks around, wondering if he could find something to eat or drink. "Mew... Silver...?" He paws at him wanting him to wake him. "Meow..."

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

Silver took it and did as Lexi had told him to. Good, perhaps then he could start healing correctly. After he did so, finally he was resting. As well as Yuki. It allowed time for Lexi to go and finish her drink and make herself some food. With a yawn, the bar owner stood and moved over to the bar, picking up her drink and downing the rest of it in only a few other gulps. As she began to move away from the bar and towards the kitchen, she heard a faint rustling and mewing. Crimson eyes ticked back over to the couch. She could see a peak of some cat ears and she sighed. The little one was up.

Moving back to the couch, Lexi knelt down next to the rustling kitten and smiled. "Hi Yuki, why don't you come with me? I have some more milk." she whispered to him, holding her arms out for him to crawl to her. "And maybe... some food? Do you like sandwiches?" She had no clue on if this little critter would eat a sandwich but she could sure try and see!

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
http://xkayamoonlightx.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d4qkujz ( Thats what he looks like
))
He yawns a little bit licking him self to wipe his eyes, to see propley. He hears the female talking to him, seeing her hand in front of him, he then slowly takes it with his neko tail and wobbles over to her and then nuzzles Lexi's leg a little bit, he was hungry and thristy. "Mew.... wantie food...."

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

The little neko wobbled his way over to Lexi and she smiled sweetly to him. Despite the fact that she had wanted some time to think about what was going on with Nikolai, perhaps keeping her mind on something else would be much better for her. With his tail wrapped around her hand, and his body nuzzled up against her leg, Lexi nodded and began to walk towards the kitchen. "Mhm, I bet you're hungry." After a few moments of trying to wiggle her body without knocking Yuki over, Lexi finally got the two of them in the kitchen. Picking him up, Lexi set him down on a counter and began to bite down on her own inside cheek. Now what to do? Offer him food or just make it?

"Hmm...." Lexi pulled out a glass and filled it with milk and stuck another straw in it. Just like how she had done it before. "Do you like bread? Um... sandwiches?" she asked, knowing it would probably be a failed attempt on asking him what he wanted. Chances were he wouldn't know what those terms were.

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Feeling being touched Yuki whimpers a little bit, not use of females touching him so easyly, but he was to weak to even wiggle. One she let go and left him on the counter he sees that the milk was right there for him, even with a straw, just like before, he sucks on the straw and tastes the fesh creamy milk flow into his mouth and into his stomach. "Meow?" Yuki listens to her and then tilts his head wondering what she was on about. "Nyaa... whats bread... and sandwhichies?"

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

She couldn't help but find it completely amusing that this little one loved milk so much. Lexi also found herself smiling and holding back a laugh at his questions of bread and sandwiches. Moving to the pantry, Lexi rummaged through the lack of food she had in there and pulled out the loaf of bread. Surprisingly it was new. Maybe Nikolai had bought it before she had returned. Going back to the counter where Yuki sat sipping his milk, Lexi set the loaf down and opened it up. "This is bread. It's soft and yummy." Lexi pulled out one slice and held it out to Yuki.

"See?" After a moment, Lexi tore off a small piece and put it in her mouth, nibbling on it for a moment with a bright look on her face. "Mmmm... yummy bread."

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Yuki looks down at the bread and sniffs the bread, it was fresh indeed. Taking a little piece of the bread, Yuki begins to chew on it, Yuki did enjoy it, the warm taste and he chews on the wheat bread, the smooth texture, he swallows it before eating every last bit of slice. He then slowly went back to the milk and continues to suck on the straw.

Blazing Wildcat

ωιnnιfяє∂ & ѕєℓєnє

❝ι мαу nσt яємємвєя ωнσ уσυ αяє, вυt му нєαяt αcкєѕ fσя уσυя ℓσνє....❞

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The older feline made her way down the main street of some random town... it was much like all the others she had visited; people hustling and going on with there lives, as the world around her crumbled day by day. She sighed her sightless eyes traced over to the sleeping child in her arms. It was because of her Winnifred stumbled around the world, following that ever fading scent of the one she had forgotten. The man that only lived in her dreams.

She couldn't remember his name, or who he was... But she did know, she had to find him! Her heart ached at the thought that she might never know who he is, or what he meant to her. She had to know. As Winnifred was deep in thought, the small child stirred, letting out a soft yawn as she snuggled into her mother. "How are you did you sleep dearest?" Winnifred cooed at the child as she squirmed in her arms.

The child yawned again slowly opening her ruby hues as she looked at the scenery around her. The child's black feline ears twitched, as she looked around. "Where are we mother?" Her soft voice came to Winnifred's ears, cause a large smile to go across her face. "Somewhere~" She mused, sounding rather happy today.

Winnifred stopped outside the large wooden doors of the building as Selene turned in her arms. "Is this where his scent is?" The child asked. Winnifred smiled, unseeing eyes tracing over the wood, almost as if she could see it before her. "It is... all be it faint. Maybe someone has seen him, they might be able to tell me who he is" She smiled at Selene as she put her small form down on the ground. The child looked up at her mother sadly, she was happy that she couldn't see the look on her face. It was hard seeing her mother like this. The women gave up everything for them to be happy, even giving up her sight for Selene to have a normal life.

She sighed sadly as Winnifred opening the door and the two made there way to the bar.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝...ωιℓℓ cяу fσя мє, αѕ ι ℓσєѕ му ѕαиιту?❞

Company: Test
Color References: Winnifred, Selene

Lavish Lover

[[ I will reply later, my bro is requesting I play halo with him.. x.x ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers