Rum 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 15 ]
Whiskey 0.13684210526316 13.7% [ 13 ]
Tequila 0.084210526315789 8.4% [ 8 ]
Beer 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 5 ]
Wine 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

When the man finally moved his cloak to reveal what was hiding underneath, Lexi almost had a panic attack. The man had a broken leg and arm, and looked to be in extreme pain. At least, that's what Lexi could assume from the looks of it. She herself would be writhing in pain if she had broken bones like him. The neko held in his arm, however, was far worse. Lexi paled, her crimson eyes almost filling with tears at the sight. Without even asking if she could, Lexi quickly pulled the neko from the man's arm, bringing the child over to a couch near the fire and placing him gently down on the soft cushions. "I may not be able to heal everything..." she whispered, looking back at the man as she pointed to a nearby couch. Glancing back at the boy, Lexi bit down on her bottom lip, wondering where to start first. The legs, those would be the most difficult for her healing processes.

Her lips moved up to the neko's ear, whispering in it gently. "This will pain, but you will feel better soon," she said while her hands began to glow brighter and with most of her pure energy being poured into them, she pushed the bones back into place quickly, hearing them snap together. It was sickening, but she bit her tongue and healed them as best she could before moving to his back, her fingers working their way through healing the tears and marks. It would be like she was cauterizing the wound. When she was finished, Lexi quickly retrieved a glass of water and set it next to the neko to drink before she glanced to the man. "Your turn." Her crimson eyes regarded him darkly. She did not know how this occurred, but she was definitely not happy with having to deal with it. And for now, Lexi was going to be angry at him for letting this happen.

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The man did what he was told and slowly put the neko on the couch next to the fire place. "There you go, little one, the nice lad will fix you up a bit, be a good boy for her, please for me little neko..." The man said sitting down next to the lad petting him softly with his good arm.

The neko began to scream out in pain as the girl named Lexi starts to heal most of his wounds, he was screaming from the pain and also the high fever he was having at the same time. "Shhh lad I know it hurts, just hang on a little more, shhh be a good little neko" The man says in a calm low tone of voice. Once it was done the boy whimpers and curls up into a ball on the sofa, not wanting to be removed from that spot or even away from the stranger he was with.

The man looked deep into her eyes and then waved his hand. "I can look after my self... my dear lady, i just need to snap this back in..... " He said while grabbing the bone and then gulps. "Um you mite want to look away Miss..." He says before pushing it back in and then a big crack came out from putting it back in place. "There we go...... now just need to get a few things.... you got any um stick and bandages my dear Lady?" He smiles weakly at her. "What wrong.... do I have some thing on my face, besides the blood?"

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

Lexi could feel her stomach jolt at the unpleasant noise and sight. He did it himself, and she couldn't help but be in awe of the ability to stomach that pain. Shaking her head, Lexi got up and dug around behind the bar. it had been years since she had needed to find this first aid kit. Bringing back a broom and the kit (that held bandages and wraps) Lexi handed them both to him, her eyes softening when he asked what was on his face. "Oh, nothing. I was just looking for the sign of guilt was all," she said softly. It was not right for her to judge. Especially for Lexi, of all people, to judge. She had done worse to others and to herself before. Shaking her head, Lexi picked up some numbing gel and moved over to the neko.

"Shhh, it'll be alright. This will make the pain go away for a bit..." she whispered to him. With a gentle hand, Lexi applied the gel to the neko's wounds, hoping that it would keep the pain at bay for longer. She wasn't sure how else she could make it stop. She could only heal the wounds, she could not take away the suffering or discomfort away. After doing so, Lexi looked back to the man. "How did this happen?" her voice lifted into the air, holding nothing of malicious judgement any longer.

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The neko slowly felt the ice cold gel hit his body, and it stopped the pain down for now, the boy slowly smiles and falls asleep right next to the stranger once more.

The man sighs and slowly puts the two sticks on bot sides of his broken arm, then wrapped it with the bandages and then ties it around into a knot before seeing to his leg. "Its a long story My dear......" He says as he felt the pain coming threw his leg now as he started to mess with it, loosing alot of blood made the man dizzy a bit. "Me guilty.... I have never done anything to be guilty about anything My lady.... well once when I eat my brothers slice of cake when I was young... that was the only the one time.... " He smiles and then wraps the leg up and then leans back. "If you think I harmed this boy, wouldn't you think I would ask for help for him?"

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

The neko fell asleep, giving Lexi the ability to sigh in relief. Her attention was not able to focus only on the man who was now splinting his arm. Lexi moved closer to him, her eyes watching the movements. He did not take her offer of helping him before, so instead of butting in and just healing his wounds to the best of her ability, Lexi stayed to the side. Then again, she wasn't about to let someone sit in pain. Holding out the gel, she raised an eyebrow. "A long story? I assure you I have all the time in the world at the moment..." she hoped that the man would take the gel or allow her to apply it to his wounds. Then she would feel like she had done her job. "Ah, and perhaps you did harm him. I've met some sadistic people in my life, they will do anything to keep the torture up..." Lexi mused, her crimson eyes falling back upon the neko. With a shake of her head, Lexi pushed her white hair from her eyes to glance back at man. "So when you have time, do tell me. Ah, and my name is Lexi. Who might I have the pleasure of knowing tonight?" she asked, finally giving a hint of a smile to the man.

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
"My name is... Silver Starlight,..... Dr Silver Starlight ... when I'm at work..." He says looking at the gel in her hands. "If you want to, if it will make you feel better then you can put it on my wound...." He says before looking over to the lad. "I would never harm a creature, I haven't in my life." He taken is a deep breath and then continues. " There was word at my hospital that there was a lab, up in the mountains, female scientists experimenting on creatures of all kinds, nekos, elf children, demons, you name it they were there. I called the police and then we broke in but sadly all the creatures died, but one was still alive and that was this one here, I picked him up and out of no were they jumped on me I had the boy in my arms but the were trying to take him off me, I kept hold of the boy and they beat me with iron bars and bats....." He says while stroking the neko's head. "I used my powers to get them off me in the end, after we got out of there, everyone was gone, I lost alot of blood and it was to late to get to the hospital, in our weak states, so we..... found this place......" Sliver smiles as he begins to sweat a little bit, his fever begins to start. "Thats the story..... do you still think..... I harmed this creature?"

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

Lexi decided it would make her feel better to put the gel on his wounds and did so very carefully. It would numb his pain, just like the neko's wounds, and it would allow him to be a bit in less pain. As Lexi applied to the gel, Silver began to explain how he had come across the boy. Her crimson eyes took a look over to the neko, her heart wrenching with despair. How could someone be so cruel to these children that were born to be a tad different. Lexi always opened her bar up with open arms, never turning a soul down. Ah, of course unless they were only planning on causing trouble. That wasn't taken too well with the owner of the Golden Rose.

Lexi's eyes flicked back up to Silver as he finishes. Lost a lot of blood? Lexi frowned, moving a chair from a table over to the sofa so should could speak easier with him. "No, I do not believe you still harmed him. But... you are not well. I am no doctor, the only abilities I have are to give you more energy to heal yourself and this first aid kit..." Lexi bit her bottom lip. Was he a vampire or other blood sucking creature? Could he get blood that way? She had no idea. "Is there something I need to know about you because it is obvious what this child is. You, however, I am not so sure.." It was not meant to be a statement that would be harsh, she honestly just needed to know.

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Silver felt the gel work as it was slowly numbing the pain as he listens to Lex. " I am a demon.. Not the evil kind.... but a good one as you can see with this little one here and the story I told...." He smiles as he then relaxed a little bit. "I don't think your blood would be alright for me, I can tell your a vampire... your fangs give it away my dear......." He says as he yawns a little bit, as he felt the neko moving a little bit, was he waking up so soon?

The neko was waking up but slowly as he felt a little worn out and felt a little groggy, as he slowly opens his eyes as he then looks up seeing nothing at first, but then sees Silver first. "Mew...."

"Hey little one..... did you like your little nap? Take it easy alright you need to stay still, can you be a good boy for us?" Silver asks while petting the little neko softly to cam him.

The neko purrs and whimpers at the same time as he was scared, worried and shy around the new person. "Meow.... who..... who female..." He says while curling up bt whimpers and un curls it was to painful to move the doctor was right.

"Easy, easy little one... shes not going to hurt you... This lovely lady has helped us both, isn't that nice.... just keep calm little one, I'm right here I won't be going any were...."

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

Hm, another demon. It wasn't the first time the Rose had been visited by a demon claiming to be a good kind. Then again, he did show his kindness with the neko. Lexi was about to open her mouth when Silver said that her blood wouldn't be good for him considering she was a vampire. Confused, Lexi's jaw dropped, leaving her mouth in the small shape of an O. A petite finger felt her canines, were they really that sharp? Blushing in stupidity, Lexi began to laugh and shake her head. "No, no. I am not a vampire. Instead of sucking your blood, I suck out your soul..." Her pink lips curled into a sweet smile, tilting her head towards Silver. "I'm a soul stealer... so a demon some may say." Shrugging it off, Lexi looked over to the little neko as he began to move and whimper. Oh the poor thing had to be in so much pain when he was moving. She wished had more to give but Lexi had already used a good amount of her energy just to heal the wounds up.

With a sigh, she tried her best not to interfere with Silver and the neko child. It would only spook the kid more. But when he asked who she was, Lexi gave a simple smile and bent down enough to be on eye level with the child. Her crimson eyes were soft, her face showing only kindness. "My name is Lexi, little one. What is your name?" she asked, hoping to perhaps get his mind off of the painful wounds he had. Once the neko healed fully, he would have scars for the rest of his life. It was sad, truly sad, but Lexi could do nothing to help him. It pained her to even know that she was helpless in such a situation. Now if only Nikolai had come down... the angel... perhaps he could have helped out a bit more.

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The neko looks into her eyes, he could see that she was a female and also he could see that she wasn't going to hurt him. "....Yuki...... Moon....." He says as he begins to lick his mouth a little bit, as his mouth was a little dry.

Silver smiles. "Nice to meet you.... Yuki ~Moon, such a nice name..." Silver says as he listens Lexi saying she was a soul sucker. "My, my interesting......I have never seen a soul sucker before, I have read about them in books..... but .... i never seen one so beautiful.. " Silver smiles and then looks down to Yuki once more. You want a drink Yuki? I'll get yo one...." Silver slowly grabs on the couch arm rest and slowly start to get up. Painfuly he slowly tries to get up off the sofa. but he then slips back down on there almost sitting on Yuki's tail. "Goodness.... "

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

The little thing squeaked out his name and Lexi smiled softly. It was a gorgeous name. Nodding her head, she sat back and looked over to Silver. "Ah yes, I'm quite the interesting character," she said in amusement. It was especially amusing that he would consider her beautiful. Yes, Nikolai had stressed it enough with not only words but also his actions with his body but she had never truly heard it from a stranger. It was flattering, and her cheeks flushed with a light pink. However, she did not dwell on the thought long for Silver began to try and get up. Blinking, Lexi scoffed at the action and shook her head, quickly moving over to Silver to help ease him back down onto the sofa, a finger slickly moving Yuki's tail away. "You will do no such thing. It's my bar and inn, I shall fetch you both water, and perhaps some milk?" Lexi glanced to the neko with a smile. Did they even like milk? They were part cat so....?

With a mental shrug, the bar owner moved away from the two travelers to the bar counter. Slipping behind it she picked up three glasses, two filled with water and one filled with a bit of milk. Carrying them carefully back over, she handed one to Silver and held the other two (both with straws) out for Yuki to drink from. She did not expect him to grasp them in his hands, so she knelt down next to the couch and smiled. "Here you go, I'll hold it and you can just drink from the straw," she explained, nodding her head as if to assure herself that it was the best thing to do.

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Silver sits there with Lexi's help, it made him feel a little silly as he was trying to do something in that state. "I'm like a child that doesn't think before they run, or something like that.." He chuckles rubbing the back of his head, doing a funny face, before slowly taking the glass of water into his good hand and then took a sip. "...ah... that hi the spot..." Silver says while relaxing a little more as he looks down at Yuki. "Milk will make your bones strong and water will clear you out.... your insides I mean... they are both good for you little one."

Yuki tilts his head a tiny bit, never seeing things like this before, the glass, the straw even the milk, even the water, it was so clean, the one he was given was green and dirty. Sniffing at the both of them he slowly went to the water first, he drank half of it and then starts to suck on the milk, like a baby would with a bottle. It tastes so nice, fresh and made Yuki purr a bit, he realy was enjoying the taste of it, that he drank the hole lot.. He then slowly leans over to Lexi's fingers and slowly licks them, thanking her with a kiss on her with a lick, like a cat would.

Romantic Businesswoman

2,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The blonde haired woman walks in with a small brown dog following her and takes a seat in the nearest chair. She looks around and observes the people around her while absently petting the dogs head.

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

Silver took the glass and began to drink it, thankful just by the way his eyes seemed to soften with the pleasure of having his thirst quenched. As Lexi tried to hand the glass to Yuki, Silver explained it better to the little neko. It was sweet really, and the female smiled softly when the little creature began to sip and then gulp the water and milk down. Then an odd thing happened, Yuki began to purr. It was very strange to Lexi to hear a purr coming from a somewhat human. Very odd. Even more odd was when Yuki began to lick her fingers like a cat in gratitude. Her crimson eyes narrowed slightly, and her free hand began to put the empty glasses down on the ground. "You're very welcome, Yuki," she said to him, moving her hand to gently pet and pat his head in a manner that would be like a mother congratulating her son on finishing his homework or winning a sports game or something.

Looking back up to Silver, Lexi rearranged herself back on the chair across from the couch. "Now that you've found this place and after you heal, what will you do next?" she asked, wondering if Silver had even considered what he would do if he saved any of the children up at that lab.

[[ OOC:: I'll be gone for the weekend, I will reply though soon enough~ ]]

User Image

They needed somewhere off the beaten path.

Somewhere with a relaxing environment, somewhere not too crowded, a place where they would not be easily recognized.

Ideally, somewhere not in the city.

A very long time ago, Phoenix stumbled upon this golden palace in search of escape...and had instead ran into Vince, miraculously, even after driving for hours in an aimless rage to get away from him. Despite the fact that she was avoiding the encounter, tough, things had ended well -- as they usually did -- between the two of them.

She remembered the mansion as being appropriately named. It was a thorned rose; giving her not what she had wanted in the moment but what she had needed in the end...and there was beauty in that.

So tonight, this place that had united them once before would be their sanctuary.

_________________________________________________________

A black sedan rolled up slowly, stirring the gravel below as it came to a smooth stop. The driver paused, turning the vehicle off and opening the door slowly, a leather boot sinking to the earth and digging in firmly with a twist as she straightened herself.

The slender figure wore a casual white sweatshirt. It's hood was drawn to cover vibrant and freshly cut tresses, their ends sharply squared from being recently severed from a long, flowing mane. Black cut off gloves contrasted sharply with the edge of her white sleeve, but effectively covered each of her knuckles and the incriminating words written across them. Below she sported a pair of tight black leather pants, the basic black and white theme of her wardrobe only accentuating her own striking features.

It was a perfect look, because in it's simplicity she'd have an easy time assimilating to the general public without completely sacrificing her own edgy style preference. An impossibly vibrant gaze of gold scanned the new territory with temporary suspicion; she always had to be careful.

She was "dead", after all.

Circling the sedan, she opened the passengers side door and leaned in, bending forward so she could speak directly inside without any eavesdroppers. Her forehead rested on the lip of the open door and her forearms laid across the roof, one crossed over the other, her fingers tapping idly while a few quiet words were spoken to whoever was inside. Finally she leaned back, glanced at the mansion one more time and nodded.

A man almost double her size stepped out of the car.

His arm was a bloody mess, and he had a slight limp that seemed misplaced for such a hulking figure. Even with the limp, though, he had a presence of authority...and even though the woman he traveled with was an average height of 5'7, she was dwarfed beside him...just like everyone else.

It was odd to be so out in the open like this; she'd been downplaying her appearance for so long that it almost felt exotic to look like herself. There was almost no need for a disguise now, though. She'd conquered her greatest fear...the man beside her....and any other possible threat was manageable, even laughable in comparison.

The glow of invincibility that had gotten her into this mess to begin with was returning, fast...and with her 6'5 husband watching her 6, it only burned brighter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff