Rum 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 15 ]
Whiskey 0.13684210526316 13.7% [ 13 ]
Tequila 0.084210526315789 8.4% [ 8 ]
Beer 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 5 ]
Wine 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]

Winner

I'll wait till (Insert Cupcake's name here) posts until I react to that.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
((xD I was kinda hoping you'd do it now but that's fine too. I can work with either. At least I'm pretty sure I can. I might end up being thrown for a loop. But I doubt it. <_< ))

Winner

Oh don't worry, this is going to be a big battle. But I am gonna throw you through a wall to avoid destroying the Rose, K?

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

A few more drinks in and it appeared as though Nikolai was going to get ready to spill the beans. After composing himself, he turned around again and began to explain that he hadn't really meant to stay with the girl because she was mortal. Lexi felt her own heart sink. She knew what that meant, and she could understand just where Nikolai was coming from when he decided to break things off. And she could also understand he probably would have said his reasons in the wrong way and definitely probably sounded like an a*****e. But before Lexi could mention her apologies for how to deal with that situation, Nikolai quickly continued on to talk about his wife. 'Ah, right... he tends to like to read minds...' He didn't explain much to Lexi, but explained enough for her to know that she probably was the perfect woman for him. A pirate.. yep definitely perfect.

"I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Nikolai. You didn't have to explain about your family to me you know," Lexi began to explain when she felt the ground shake. Something strong and forceful had decided to crash down in front of the Rose. There had also been a flash of light, and Lexi could feel her insides jump. Did she dare look out the window? She was sure it would look odd if she didn't but chances were, Lexi already knew who was out there. How long had it been since they had seen each other? A shiver ran down her spine, causing her warm skin to chill instantly. She wasn't ready to see him yet, she wasn't sure if she would ever be ready to see him again.

"Hello Lexi."

Lexi took in a deep shaking breath, not even faking a smile upon her ruby lips which seemed almost like the color of blood against her paling face. She let her head turn slightly, crimson eyes looking to the ground before they flicked up over the figure that stood in the Rose. Ebony lightning markings all over his skin, spiky blonde hair shone in the lighting of the room. His grin was not a welcoming one, unless you considered death welcoming. "Hello Flare..." Lexi whispered out, herself almost unable to catch her breath again as she tried to think of a way out of this situation. His hand sparked up, and she knew what would occur if she didn't move now. But something in her just wasn't going to let her move. She sat transfixed, almost as if she knew she needed a punishment for what she did... for letting her heart lead her.

She opened her mouth to speak again, but found no words that would express her feelings. What would she say? Please don't? I didn't mean to? You have to understand... Right now? Here and now? Lexi knew none of those words would suffice and she decided to close her mouth instead of speaking those words. She took her usually strong hand, now weak, and pushed herself off the stool, standing to her height of 5'9'', legs surprisingly strong to hold her body upright. She thought by now she would have perhaps fallen down out of pure shock and weakness at his appearance. "I thought you weren't coming back.." That seemed like a safe statement, and perhaps it would get him talking instead of letting that fist fly.

Winner

User Image

ӢιӃʘɭαι

♠Яυѕѕɨαη Яʘυɭєɨɨє...

Nikolai didn't react as well as Lexi to the sudden arrival of his least-favorite demon. He grabbed the counter, cracking it in several places. His body lit with a terrifying roar, flames engulfing his entire body. His wings started to crack out his back, and he roared his terrifying roar.

His eyes were glowing a bright white, contrasting to the fiery red that engulfed his body. He charged at Brian,sending him out of the Rose, along with Nikolai. The door shattered under their respective weight and power, and Brian tumbled on the ground, unharmed. Nikolai knew it was going to take more than a little tackle to hurt Brian.He let his wings fold out completely, until he felt natural in his 30 foot wingspan. He stood, waiting for Brian to get up.

"Pick on someone your own size, shocky boy. Get up..NO ONE. Hurts my friends. No one, not some two-bit demon, not my own brother, not anyone. Get up, and fight me, not Lexi, not Xayne, ME. You have a beef with ANYONE in the Rose - it's going to be me. Now, stand up, and hit me back, you little govno (s**t)."He said, the flames cracking, the only sound after he spoke. The air around them was tense, and Nikolai was ready for a fight to the death.

Not on his part, though.

...ɗʘєѕη'ɨ Һαρρєη шιɨɦʘυɨ α Яυѕѕɨαη♣

Winner

Sorry, I just don't feel like destroying the Rose anytime soon. XD

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
((Is there a reason you gave Brian and Flare both the same nick-name? Or do you just keep confusing my character's with each other? Read my post. I clearly called him Flare. And I'll post in a moment. Getting a snack.))

Winner

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
((Of course I suppose you might be justified in doing so given what I had planned. But I doubt you realized this. <_< ))

Flare was not so easily caught off guard and with surprising agility he leapt up and over the enraged Nikolai and grinned cheekily as the man's back as he failed at his attempt to knock him out of the Rose. Something about that grin was obviously not Flare and that soon became apparent as he hopped on top of the bar counter and started changing. The golden hair fell flat and lengthened slightly as the color faded to white. The lightning markings covering his flesh faded away as well. The well tanned skin paled a bit as the apparent Flare was now obviously Brian.

He struck an immature gangsta pose with his hands in proper gestures before sticking his tongue out and shouting, "You all just got punk'd, bitches!"

((Also before any cries of a** pull or the like I did leave two subtle clues in my open post that this wasn't Flare.))

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
-----------------------------------

:: You are way too complex for me right now, dude lol! ::

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
((XD. I gotta ask though. Did anyone pick up on the two clues I mentioned?))

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

:: I'll have to re-read when I'm a little more capable. ::

Winner

I'll wait until Lexi or Xayne responds to that...

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
((Come on people its been a week... D= Is your plan to delay so long so that I don't remember what I intended to do? Cause if so it isn't gonna work. I'll just improv something new. ))

Lavish Lover

[[ It's called, "you killed the thread."

Again.]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out