Whiskey 0.13684210526316 13.7% [ 13 ]
Tequila 0.084210526315789 8.4% [ 8 ]
Beer 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 5 ]
Wine 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1954 1955 1956 > >> >>> »|

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome creatures, to my lovely bar! It is open for all and welcome to all, no matter the race or height. Of course I would love for you all to waltz in and begin enjoying yourselves, but I must first ask a few things of you. Please, read on, you won't be disappointed!

1::: Intro
2::: Rules
3::: Layout
4::: Jobs
5::: Profiles
6::: Affiliates

Lavish Lover

I know, they aren't fun. But they have to be said...otherwise these things go down the drain and become lost. D:

1. First and foremost, read all of these rules. There could be a secret waiting for you!

2. Follow Gaia's TOS.

3. Even though the TOS covers this topic, might as well stress it... This site is PG-13. That means you time skip sexy scenes, kthx.

4. This thread is semi-lit. That means, you need to spell semi-correctly, use proper grammar (to the best of your ability), and try your best to make your posts understandable. It's really bugging me when people put up one-liners every time they post. We need to be able to reply to your post!! Dx

5. OOC, please specify. Meaning use {{ [[ (( )) ]] }} or OOC::: etc, etc.

6. If you need to use a picture, please have the size smaller so it does not stretch the page. No quote towers... and please don't quote pretty posts. Just quote OOC, makes things cleaner and smaller.

7. When asking for a job, please make sure you are active first... also.. PM profiles to me with stop and smell the alcohol as the title of the PM so I know you read all these rules.

8. Respect all people in the thread. If you have a problem with someone, you can talk about it civilly or approach me in a PM.

9. Please do NOT GODMOD.

10. My bar and rooms are well kept and clean, I would like them to stay that way. Move the fights away from the building and gardens. Killing characters is only acceptable with consent from the creator of the character to be killed.

11. I reserve the right to add more rules as I see fit!

Lavish Lover

The bar and inn is situated right off the main street of the quaint town known as Oskima. The Golden Rose is located in an abandoned hotel, which had been renovated just a few years back. Upon coming up to the elegant looking building, the large wooden doors appear to be a rich cedar and look warm and welcoming. Stepping inside, a large hall greets visitors with a brilliantly lit chandelier and a deep crimson carpet. Straight ahead is a hallway that leads towards some large banquet rooms and a door that leads out to the back garden.

Looking to the left, a large doorway opens to a bar and dining hall. There is a beautiful fireplace located near the windows with couches and chairs situated lazily around it, along with some tables scattered about. Towards the right end of the room along the wall is the bar. It is a deep cherry wood with soft glowing lights, giving the room a golden tint. It is softly lit and much of the decorations have golden roses lying about. Behind the bar is the kitchen of course with is open to employees only. We don't want any stolen food now, do we? Lastly, on the far side of the wall is the entrance to the newly added addition! Yes, you've read right. The Golden Rose now has an ICE CREAM SHOP! So please, feel free to come and get ice cream with your alcohol, or just ice cream, or just alcohol. Either way, all are welcome.

Back out in the main entrance, to the right is a stairway and a few elevators leading up to the few upper levels. These levels contain the rooms for guests and employees. It is a first come first serve on the rooms, and they are extremely simple. Each room has two (2) large beds, a small bathroom, a dresser and a closet. They are elegantly decorated and are quite spacious, considering their lack of furniture. Of course a few select rooms have been upgraded and can be given out and rented out by anyone. These rooms would be 5, 10, 14, and 18. The rooms above this floor are not for rent, and only are given out upon the request of Lexi Roseli.

In the back of the building is a garden, which contains a hedge maze and many golden rose bushes. No one seems to keep the garden in shape, yet it never falters from what it looks like, it always stays the same and some morning contains new flowers or plants. The Garden

Inn Rooms::
1::
2::
3::
4::
5::
6::
7::
8:: Alicia [N 0 U N 0 U]
9::
10::
11::
12::
13::
14::
15::
16::
17::
18::
19::
20::
21::
22::
23::
24:: Kairu [shadowassain123]
25::

Lavish Lover

Owner
Lexi Roseli [Shimmering Cupcake]

Bartenders

Bouncers
Tsusaka Mitsu Hirozumi [Malignant Ragnarok]

Cooks
Nikolai [avatars are dumb]

Lavish Lover

The profiles that I truly need are those from the employees. For customers, you do not need to have a profile, but if you choose to, that is fine as well. Here is an example of a profile...

~~**Owner&Co-owners**~~
I was named..::.. Lexi Roseli
As of this year, I am..::.. 24 years of age.
I never thought I was different until I found out I was..::.. a soul stealer.
My birth certificate claims that I’m a..::.. Female
I may not think so, but my friend’s say that I’m..::.. an introvert, loving, and can have an extremely bad temper. Basically, I don’t like things happening to my bar and inn. They say I am very modest, and I can only shake my head and sigh. I guess I have a hard time agreeing with most people.
I suppose you want to know why I’m here, well..::.. my parents had a love of the outdoors and beauty. They valued elegance and grace, having their children growing up with a sense of pride in ourselves, but not too much. When old enough, I studied at an institute for the gifted, trying to get my powers up to a good level. The institute closed down, however, after a semester and I decided to make an easy living combining both elegance and the beauty of outdoors.
Golden roses have always been my favorite flowers, and I believe them to be the most elegant flowers out there. They make everything so much better, and add to unnatural beauty.

A few things you may not know..::.. I love to work out in the garden when no one is looking. And even though my place is called “The Golden Rose,” I really like silver better. Classical and Jazz music is my favorite along with alternative…but I allow different things to be played in the bar. I have secrets, that even I don’t know about.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, what do I look like, thin and tall?..::.. [[looks are ever changing..]]
]I work hard for a living, and this is how I got my money..::..Opening up this bar and inn, making it accommodating to all.
]I have an angel watching over me..::.. Shimmering Cupcake

I was named.. Elly
As of this year, I am.. 23 years of age.
I never thought I was different until I found out I..am a Succubus
My birth certificate claims that I’m a.. Female
I may not think so, but my friend’s say that I’m.. outgoing
I suppose you want to know why I’m here, well.. when I was younger, I used to go to my fathers bar with him and I loved watching the girls mix the drinks. They were creative, hot and..well, everyone loves them! After he retired, my eldest brother took over the bar that my father had owned. Except, it soon went into debt and our family lost the bar. I never got the chance to work there..and, you're hiring..so..here I am!
A few things you may not know.. I like bright colors, shiny things and interesting people. I get easily annoyed with stuck up people and drama. I do have this habbit of hiding in weird places, like the eves on a building..high places
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, what do I look like, thin and tall?.. Elly.
I have an angel watching over me.. FunnyMuffins

I was named..::..Pear
As of this year, I am..::.. 18 years of age.
I never thought I was different until I found out I was..::.. Portal Demon
My birth certificate claims that I’m a..::.. Girl = Female
I may not think so, but my friend’s say that I’m..::.. I'm calm and cheerful or at least try to be for others. I take things in stride and do what I can at the moment. I'm extremely selfish in two ways: One that I don't like seeing other people hurt so i try to help them as best I can, Two I always want my own happiness. I generally get along with people unless they attack me, then I usually get ticked. You do not want to be on the other side of my anger.
I suppose you want to know why I’m here, well..::.. The last job I had brought me to this place, and before I knew it The Golden Rose became my second home.
A few things you may not know..::.. I'm a good shooter and proficient in fighting with many blades of all sorts. I don't like fighting myself, but I don't mind watching someone else fight. I am very curious so I manage to land myself in a lot of trouble, along with trying to help my friends.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, what do I look like, thin and tall?..::.. A young looking woman with dark brown straight hair and grey eyes, sometimes she wears her hair back in a ponytail other time she let's it hang down. She's usually wearing a green jacket with a white blouse underneath. She always carries a bag full of documents from various people to give to other various people, or it's stuffed full of medical supplies depending on where she is. She has pale skin and can create portals under certain circumstances but not very often which is why she always walks every where. Underneath her jacket are gold tattoos which would reveal she isn't entirely what she seems. She wears dark sturdy pants but no shoes only black socks. She has a gold bracelet that was given to her by her brother and she always wears it.
I have an angel watching over me..::.. Perja

THIS IS THE PROFILE FOR JOBS! If you want to make a profile for a customer...take out the last 2 questions...about jobs.
[size=9][color=#ECBF27][b]I was named..::..[/b][/color] {{character name}}
[color=#ECBF27][b]As of this year, I am..::..[/b][/color] {{age}} [color=gold][b] years of age.[/b][/color]
[color=#ECBF27][b]I never thought I was different until I found out I was..::..[/b][/color] {{race, anything goes}}
[color=#ECBF27][b]My birth certificate claims that I’m a..::..[/b][/color] {{gender}}
[color=#ECBF27][b]I may not think so, but my friend’s say that I’m..::..[/b][/color] {{Personality}}
[color=#ECBF27][b]I suppose you want to know why I’m here, well..::..[/b][/color] {{Bio/History. Please have something other than the sad story of parents passing away… I like creativity. And please have a little history of yourself. If not your childhood…then at least the past year.}}
[color=#ECBF27][b]A few things you may not know..::..[/b][/color] {{Extras? Weapons? Likes? Dislikes?}}
[color=#ECBF27][b]Mirror, mirror, on the wall, what do I look like, thin and tall?..::..[/b][/color] {{Appearance. Images excepted…but I love it when people describe their characters.}}
[color=#ECBF27][b]I have an angel watching over me..::..[/b][/color] {{Gaia name}}
[color=#ECBF27][b]I work hard for a living, and this is how I got my money..::..[/b][/color] {{Job wanted/have}}
[color=#ECBF27][b]Why should Lexi hire me? Because I have..::..[/b][/color] {{List some good qualities you have that could help you out in your job you want.}}[/size]

NOTE~~~>> You can spice up the profile if you want. Just keep the same questions..change the color, add little hearts or stars. Whatever!
Please PM me your profiles. Thank you!
Employees

Lavish Lover

Affiliates

If you are looking ask me to sponsor you... I must know you, no random sponsorships. Sorry!

User Image

User Image

Golden Rose banner

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/kp5jf5][img]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb279/wizzyndizzy/random images/rose.jpg[/img][/url]

7::: Reserved

Lavish Lover

Old Timers

These are the people you must respect or I will eat your soul, I promise.

Shimmering Cupcake
N00B3AR
Perja
Brian_The_Elementalist
HippiePeach
Doomed Dusty
AdmiralZod
D r e w b i e e

Lavish Lover

Open for Drinking

Lavish Lover

Lexi twirled around in her white dress, humming softly to herself. She could hear her silver heels clicking on the floor beneath her, and a faint smile played across her face. Lexi couldn't wait to have customers and new employees in The Golden Rose. It was just too good to pass up, meeting new people and all.

She grabbed a glass from the freezer and poured a small amount of water into it, and sat down on a stool, waiting to see if anyone would show up for a job.

Lavish Lover

Sighing, Lexi got off the stool and walked over to the kitchen. She grabbed a broom from the corner, and went back into the bar area. The sweeping sound of the broom filled the quiet air, along with the faint humming coming from Lexi. She stopped quickly and skipped behind the bar, bending down to turn on the stereo system. Soon, a piano's sound glided across the room and into the entrance hall, singing sweetly to the still air. Lexi opened up the large windows and smiled brightly as a breeze filled the room, bringing the sent of the roses from the garden in.
The music drifted slowly out of the hotel, and Lexi felt the garden swell with happiness, just as she did.

Lavish Lover

"Oh what I wouldn't give for a few customers or some people looking for a job," Lexi said to herself as she plopped down again by the bar. It wasn't that she didn't like the quiet, it was just...she wanted some new people to look at. She wanted to start a new life, and Lexi wanted so badly to give a place to those that needed it.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Noctura walked into The Golden Rose, hands jammed into the pockets of black leather pants. A black muscle shirt layered over long-sleeved fishnet covered her upper body, and a silver chain served as a belt. Black boots, a leather dog collar, black makeup, silver rings and earrings, and a silver hair tie decorated with a gothic cross completed the outfit. She was, in essence, the very image of the badass bartender. And then she grinned cheerfully and greeted her new boss. "Hello!" she chirped brightly.

Lavish Lover

Lexi looked up and waved at Noctura brightly. "Hey there!" Lexi got up and went behind the bar turning the music down to a decent level. She didn't need to blast out her new bartender's ears with piano classics. Smiling, Lexi walked back to her chair and leaned against the bar. "How are you today?"
Giving out a heavy sigh, Touya removed his sunglasses and placed them in the pocket of his leather jacket. Pushing through the doors his amber eyes gazed around to take in the decore of the establishment, obviously a new place.

Noticing the bar he smirked and decided to find a place to sit.

"....."

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
"I'm doing just fine, Miss Lexi. And you?" she asked as she took her place behind the bar. She turned to the newcomer. "Hey there, hun. What can I get you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff