Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 16 >

User Image

Location: Bar area holding a glass of water. Mood: Calm and amused.

Irys watched her come into the bar and continue to watch her. He have heard of Vampires. But she was beautiful, the words of stories didn't do her justice. He watched her for a few more moments then forcus back to the entrance. Irysp got up and walked over to the bar and got another drink of water and look over to her.

"Hello young lady, how are we doing tonight?"Irys spoke.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Location: Bar. Mood: Neutral, lonesome. Thoughts "Just another night."

Tig finished wiping her face with a handkerchief and replaced the items back to her purse.

She grinned at the man though it did not last long. She fished out her red lipstick and applied a generous coat to her plump lips. Tig needed no mirror for something she did almost daily. Her tail swished behind her and she replaced the makeup before finally looking at him again. "What's your favorite drink?" She asked coldly, resting her chin on her hand.
User Image

Location: Bar area holding a glass of water. Mood: Calm and amused.

Irys looked at her and smiled. The Rider came out and leaned back.

"I prefer water honestly. Not much of drinker."Irys spoke.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Location: Bar. Mood: Neutral, lonesome. Thoughts "Just another night."

Tig pouted and it suited her very well.

"Well surprise me with something strong," she demanded. He wasn't much of a talker and it really wasnt taking her mood off her current thoughts. They were less than pleasant.
User Image

Location: Bar area holding a glass of water. Mood: Calm and amused.Form: Ghost Rider

Rider looked at her and gave a skeleton grin cracking his neck and grabbed a few drinks and began mixing everything he could to make the Rider's special. He pick this up when he traveled the world with his gang.

"I think I can do that. I'm only the bouncer, but I don't she will mind if I make you a drink."Irys spoke.
User Image

He felt rather grumpy at the moment. His contact had never shown up. Which, in turn meant that he didn't have the information he needed to complete his current job. And that then led to a dissatisfied if not outright angry client. Tonight was an all around shitty night.

He trudged down the dirt path toward The Forgotten Ones Inn. His previous stay here had been pleasant enough. Figured he could stop here again on his way home. The client was going to give him hell, he just knew it. Not like it was his fault though. If Jinn came within ten feet of him, he was going to kill him. Simple truth.

Upon crossing the inn's threshold the young man headed past the formal front rooms and straight for the bar. Maybe in a bit he'd shoot some pool, but for now he needed a drink. Nah, make that two. And something stronger then beer.

He slid onto a stool and waved to the bartender who was currently wiping a small assortment of glasses dry. The bartender set down his busy work, then headed over toward the newcomer.

"Anything I can get you sir?" He asked.

"Whiskey on the rocks."

"Preference on the type?"

"Jack if you've got it." He did love Jack after all. As the bartender poured his drink, the young man let his bag fall to the ground with a thump and brushed his shaggy black hair back away from his face. He really did need to get it trimmed. Somehow, he had the feeling he had had that same thought the last time he was here. . . Weird.

OOC: I'm using the NPC bartender. FYI.
OOC: Sorry, didn't realize you posted. You were logged off when I went to reply. ><'
PopRoxxers
OOC: Sorry, didn't realize you posted. You were logged off when I went to reply. ><'

((OOC: It's koo. I'm just the bouncer. ))
1stRyder

OOC: Oh, okay. It's nice to meet you btw, I'm Rox.
User Image

He drank the first glass in one go, then felt the liquid burn all the way down his throat and warm his insides in a pleasant way. He instantly felt his tense muscles begin to relax.

Whiskey was exactly what the doctor ordered. Probably should've just ordered a shot though. He inwardly shrugged. Its not like getting it on the rocks instead hurt anything. He did however, make the decision to actually take some time to savor the second glass. No need to seem like one of those sad country songs where the man drowns his sorrows in whiskey. He certainly wasn't nursing a broken heart. Stressed out? Yes. A poor shmuck who got strung along by a woman then dumped? No.
PopRoxxers
1stRyder

((OOC: I'm Irys))
User Image

Location: Bar area holding a glass of water. Mood: Calm and amused. Form: Ghost Rider

Rider change back into his human form and grabbed a cold glass of water. Irys walked around to the front of the bar and lean against the wall looking out into the other areas of the Inn. Keep an eye also on the bar and watching everyone.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The moon was high and the world stood quietly. A lithe hunter moved through the trees.

The brunette wore all black leather, a nifty little catsuit that was more functional than vulgar. She hopped down from a bough, the body of a victim toppling off the branch behind her. She wiped her lips and headed toward her place of new employment. The beauty's cheeks were flushed when she entered and she smiled as she looked 'round the quiet place. "I wonder when it will ever pick up enough for it to be rowdy?" She asked the silence as she decided to quickly slip behind the bar and prepare a shaken martini.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
She finished up the drink and politely cleaned up after herself.

Tig moved to the customer side of the bar and took a stool, the same as she had taken in earlier visits. Bored now, she took up the glass and with a sigh she sipped and set it down. With pouting red lips, the vampire leaned her elbow on the counter and rested a chin against crooked wrist. "I wish I could conjure company." Her silky voice reached out and the place answered with a simple sound of wind.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
[[ I am alone emo ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers