Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Seeing the other man descending the stairs she again offered a warm smile. "Good evening, what would you like we've got nearly everything." She said in response to his request,as she got off the stool awaiting the new gentleman's order. Upon seeing him light a cigarette, her eyes shifted to the ashtray on which she placed nearly a full cigarette earlier, only to find it had burned itself out. She gave a small sigh as to say 'oh well' and decided she would wait to light another one for a few moments.
(Am I allowed to put pictures in my posts?)
A faint popping noise was heard outside the bar, and the door swung open seconds later as a woman walked in, her heels clicking on the wooden floor. It only took a single glance at the girl for one to realize she was a Succubus. From her fire-red hair to her deathly pale skin to the pair of clearly demonic wings on her back, she practically screamed sex-demon. She dressed the part, too, wearing a red and black corset that added to her already considerable cleavage, and a pair of thigh-high boots to match.
"I'd love a shot of some kind of brandy, if you wouldn't mind", he told the propietor. "Oh, I hope you don't mind, but I... err... 'borrowed' one of your rooms last night. Have a look behind the bar. I left payment"

With these words, his attention turned to the other customer. The uniform caused him to double-take. How could he be so careless! His mind instantly cast itself back to the events of the previous evening. Could this individual be in allegiance with the thugs from the night before? He eyed the stranger off, but didn't say anything. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to make his presence known.

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The opening of the door made Tenack turn his head and raise an eyebrow at the woman entering. Having seen plenty of demons in his day it wasn't to hard to identify her. Instead of making a comment he turned back to his glass pouring the bottle to refill himself. A glance at the other man and his subtle nervousness was not lost to Tenack.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
[[jigsaw- as long as it fits in with the ToS and is somewhat relevant,I don't really care. And to all of you I have no internet and am using my phones internet to post so I apologize for my delayed posts]]

Kayte fetched the bottle of brandy and a shotglass. She then placed the glass infront of him and flled it. "Ah so that's what the money was for. No worries I hope you enjoyed your stay." She said as she place ed the bottle on the counter behind the bar and turned toward the uniformed gentleman "that would explain it" she said with a smile. Her attention was then stolen by yet another visitor. "Good evening miss and welcome can I get you anything?"
As if to offer some kind of peace to the stranger at the bar, Samuel unclipped one of his daggers, and placed it in front of him on the table. Surely, if he hadn't attacked him now, he wasn't going to. He turned his attention towards the demonic figure that had just entered the establishment.

One of his eyebrows raised, as he shot a look of indignance towards the creature. Another cigarette found itself between his lips almost instantly, and a second later, it was alight.

"What's this chick's deal", he thought to himself, as he covertly rested his hand on the handle of the other dagger.

Dylan could hear her heart pounding in her ears like a war drum as she ran, strands of sky blue plastered to her forehead and sending rivers cascading down her cheeks, her jaw, her throat...

Her cloths were soaked through and her hands were cold, freezing cold, in fact the tips of her cut-off-gloved fingers resembled frosted glass and she clenched them tightly to keep them from freezing over. There was a small velvet pouch hanging from a drawstring, held between her teeth.

"Hey! HEY! STOP! STOP IT NOW, THIEF! THIEF!"

The mans voice cracked with rage as he bolted after her, but he was clearly out of shape and certainly wasn't trained in the art of parkour, or freerunning. Not like Dylan was.

[Reference for how Dylan moves, if you're not familiar with parkour]

She glanced over her shoulder and whipped her arm back, pointing the tips of her fingers towards the ground in front of him. The rainwater that soaked the earth seemed to jump out of it and smooth over into a sheet of black ice, which her pursuer promptly slipped on and faceplanted into.

Pedestrians watched as he screamed and pointed after her, stumbling up to continue the chase, and a few noble souls started chasing the girl too out of some misplaced sense of heroic justice. They had no idea what the truth of things was, or if she really had stolen from this man...but still they followed. A scowl betrayed the girls delicate features; what a bunch of morons.

She threw her hood over her head and went on until she came upon an alleyway. In seconds she was scaling it effortlessly, her sneakers skidding against the brick as she propelled her slender frame back and forth between the two adjacent buildings and lifted herself up to the roof. When she successfully reached it she turned and slickened each wall with thick ice before turning and continuing on, hearing the satisfying sound of each pursuer slipping and swearing as she got away.

The rain pelted her face as she ran until she was fed up with the feeling, waving her arm in front of her to create a dome that the water bounced off of like a windshield. People were still following from below, throwing rocks at her, and she grinned down at them with the bag hanging from her teeth, giving them a salute before propelling herself from one rooftop to the next.

See ya.

When she'd put enough distance between herself and the angry shopkeeper & company she leapt forward and gripped a streetlight, sliding down the slick pole until her sneakers connected with the ground. She bolted for the first bar she saw, the first place of refuge, the first crowd she could merge into.

SWACK

The door flew open and slammed shut behind the panting, hooded girl, her eyes closed and her body weight on the door as she caught her breath, or tried to. Despite her obviously flustered state, there was an excellent smile on her face, a smile that still held her precious cargo. She reached up and snatched it from her lips, tucking it into the pocket of her baggy sweatpants before taking a few steps forward to inspect where she'd landed.

Her hood remained up for now, emerald eyes suspicious in nature as they scanned the new territory.

~ We're swimming in a flood...â—„â—„â—„â—„

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A slow glance at the other new girl, this one seeming more frantic and nervous that the one before. It seemed this place drew in some interesting people. Though it was none of his business why any of these people were here. Taking the glass Tenack slowly drank savoring the taste. It would have to be his last for the night, there was still work that had to be done.
"This just keeps getting better and better", Samuel thought as he turned his attention towards the new face in the crowd. his eyes caught hers immediately, almost glowing under her hood. He acknowledged her presence with a quick nod, then reached behind him for his drink, which he drained in one quick gulp. The glass landed back on the table with a thud.

"Your entrance was even more grand than mine, m'lady... What might I ask are YOU running from", he extolled. "You look as though you've just run through the whole city!"

Dylan was not the cheery type, and this would surface the moment she was addressed. Her sneakers squeaked, moist from the rain, as she approached he bar with her head bowed under it's heavy hood.

"Your entrance was even more grand than mine, m'lady... What might I ask are YOU running from...You look as though you've just run through the whole city!"

She hesitated, glancing up to meet the gaze of the stranger with the shadow of a frown. The thief didn't want to attract any attention, especially not right now. Not until the heat died down.

Aye. I was just trying to escape the rain, is all.

She had a strange accent [Listen to Fran speak], one that wasn't easily placed but was comparable to an Icelandic dialect.

Her hood was slowly pulled down to gather around her shoulders, and gloved fingers would ruffle through her wet hair, actually pulling some [not all] of the moisture from it and suspending it over the floor. The droplets followed her like obedient soldiers as she approached the bar, dancing around her feet in a quick figure eight that broke and reformed with every step.

The hovering liquid collected quicker as she similarly pulled the moisture out of her cloths with a casual wave of her hand, and when she did reach the bar, she'd merge the droplets into a sphere and toss it into the sink like a basket ball. It would slosh against the sides harmlessly before slithering down the drain and disappearing from sight.

Feeling the weight of the pouch in her pocket was extremely satisfying after what she'd gone through to get it. She'd rap her knuckles against the bartop, a universally understood gesture, communicating that she was a thirsty customer.

~ We're swimming in a flood...â—„â—„â—„â—„

Rich Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Then Young Looking Vampire Mercanary walked Threw the Big, Heavy Wooden Doors, Nodding to Himitsu's Welcome. Tony then continued walking his path towards A Lonely table towards the back. Upon his arrival of the Table he took his seat awaiting one of the Patrons to take his order.
As Tony sat there in the Dark The smell of His Sweat Prespered through the Air Along with the mixture Of blood And dirt, from the Long Exhausting Battle he Had Before Arriving to the Bar. He Noticed the City Guards Outside Wandering about Looking for A Theif That struck. Tony pulled his Sword Off his Back just to place it to his side, He continued to Wait Patiantely!

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte looked toward the woman who had just entered and smiled "welcome, let me know if you need anything " she said as she reclaimed her stool and sat, hooking the heels of her shoes on the lower rung. She then reached into her pocket and pulled out her pack of cigarettes. She extracted one and lit it before setting the pack and lighter on the bartop . She then began puffing away as she awaited the next order.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Seeing the new man enter and head to a back table, Kayte stood, put her cigarette out, and resting it in the ashtray, having realized her previous mistake. She then emerged from behind the bar and made her way over to the man. "Good evening, what can I get for you this evening?"

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Tenack turned to the new man, the stench of blood was thick with him. Putting down the empty glass Tenack now put his focus on the people in the room. Watching each on his red eyes shifted from person to person not meeting anyone elses gaze.

Rich Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tony Could smell the woman's Cigarette From where he was Sitting, He then Asked In A dark deep tone As He pulled Out one of his Hand rolled cigarettes.
Mam If I may? I would Like to Order A Drink If that Is quite All Right?
Tony then Placed the cigarette in his mouth striking a match against the table to light it with, As He stared at th Lady Awaiting a response.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff