< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Indulgent Reveler

User Image

Dahlia "Doll" Renford
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
"Build me up..."
"...or cut me down to size."

►►

Doll stared at her boss unamused. Not in a terribly mean manner, more or less in one that was just playful. Seeing as their customer was currently busy with something or other, she deemed it was time to set herself in the warm touch of springs. "Yeah, there's all this stress having to put up with you." She smiled, "Unless there's something more exciting about here. Maybe some fairy chanting to watch or something...? Maybe a scavenger hunt." She shrugged her shoulders and crossed her arms with his. Her head tilted to the side as she challenged him up on an activity. This was his domain after-all. He should know something exciting to do.

User Image

"Shut me out..."
...but I'll just scream ."

OOC:

Shameless Exhibitionist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who: Sylvan Hemlock.
With: On his own at the counter.
Feeling: Tired but happy.

Another smirk as he listens to Dolls joking, raising his eyebrow further in an amused "Oh really?" expression. "Admittedly, you have wanted to see the hot springs for a while... very well, come on then." He nodded, adjusting the tie behind his waistcoat by a small part before taking a scone for the journey. Gesturing with a hand for Doll to follow, he moves towards and up one flight of stairs, heading towards the spa area.

"If you want a soak, you'll have to use the Ladies changing room. There are towels and such for you to use after you're out. " The Fae informs, pointing out the Ladies door to the entrance. "I doubt you want me following you in if you're thinking of changing, so I'll have to meet you on the other side. Look inside the wooden cupboards for towels, shampoos, soaps and such for cleaning use." With a small smile, Sylvan took a bite from the scone, waiting on what she wanted to do next.

Indulgent Reveler

User Image

Dahlia "Doll" Renford
"Build me up..."

►►

Doll wasn't going to say she was excited when he finally gave into her plea, but she was. Instead she hid it under a mask of a curt smile and followed him up. The woman checking out his butt as he walked up the stairs. It was more out of curiosity than anything. She assumed fairies to be similar to very fit thin men although she could have been entirely wrong. Doll was just working off of common-day understanding of 'fairies' when she went into pubs and they accused certain men of being one. The woman just wanted to see if the stereotype was true. Eventually though, they stopped at the hot springs.

Doll listened and obeyed his instructions. Her voice calling back at him, "Well you can follow if you'd like but I dunno you'd like what you saw." She jeered with laugh as her form disappeared behind the changing room. She was fairly speedy as she rushed herself into a one piece red suit with her hair on a bun on her head. She kept the two silver stars in her hair, she always had them in, and then cleaned herself to ensure the cleanliness of the hot springs. When done, she left out of the change room. A white towel strapped over her shoulder as she found Sylvan on the other side. "So who cleans these things anyways?"

User Image

"Shut me out..."

OOC:

Shameless Exhibitionist

With: Doll in the Spa.

He might not like what he saw? "Hehe, you've no worry about that. Doll, you're a very beautiful woman - I only assumed you might want your space." Smiling and bowing his head politely, Sylvan took his leave to exit through the Men's entrance. He changed quickly into a pair of smart brown swimming trunks though he left on the black shirt that he was wearing underneath his waistcoat, though open so it revealed the toned, fit and slender figure underneath it.

It was quite warm within the spa. Exiting the Men's changing room and emerging in the spa, Sylvan waved to Doll once more before standing beside her. In their current room was a large swimming pool. To either side of them were another four smaller rooms. To their left were the hot springs, jacuzzi, sauna and cold-pool rooms, while to their right held four rooms with private massage tables and lockable doors for privacy. "The door you want is the first on our left, here." Sylvan instructed, pointing to the opaque glass door.

(( Just wrote five paragraphs of details and my laptop crashed. Too annoyed to write it all over again. scream ))

Indulgent Reveler

User Image

Dahlia "Doll" Renford
"Build me up..."

►►

Doll examined her companion in full and felt that the stereotype rang true. It appeared to be so. She didn't complain though, it deemed well for her. She smiled in turn, maybe slightly blushing if Doll could ever blush. Mostly from the worry of being caught. She had a return in the waiting had he said anything - she always did. "Then left we go." She moved around him and over to the left, although before doing so she slapped his bottom. It made her scoff to herself and shuffle forward quickly. Perhaps that was inappropriate for an employee. She would soon find out.

The woman managed it into the bath, leaving her town hung up on the side. Her own body finding its way under the hot touch of the water. It soothed her soreness from the night before which was mostly in her neck and throat from excess bile. It let her mind wander back to the night before and all the things that she endured. It let a every curious question slip past her lips as her head leaned against the edge of the path with her eyes closed, "So Sly, What can fairy's do for curses?"

User Image

"Shut me out..."

OOC:

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

A R E Y O U P R E P A R E D T O F A C E M E ?
FOOL, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ?
I A M,
User Image
x
x
x

C A P T A I N OF THE S I R E N

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

She had been awake for hours, organizing her bag and calling in to her men to make sure that everything was going smoothly. According to them, the Siren was still in tip top shape but surprisingly, Cassandra missed her ship even after a night of being away from it. The captain sat on her bed, watching Seth discuss what had gone on last night and this morning via a tablet like device she carried with her everywhere.

“Alright, now that I’m brought up to speed….let me give you a list of things I’d like done before I return,” from there, Cassandra began discussing things with the man at a fast pace, often stopping to mention some other ideas she thought of on the spot. But he took everything well, assuring her that everything would be alright and that she had nothing to worry about. After that, her right hand asked her about the Evergold Teahouse and they spend a portion of time talking about her first evening –

Tapping the screen, Cassandra watched as the tablet shrunk in the palm of her hand and she tucked it away into her bodice. She stretched, looking up at the ceiling and letting herself get lost in her own thoughts until her body protested for the umpteenth time. It wanted food, water, and movement but…

“Oh, fine,” Cassandra said stubbornly, getting out of bed and pulling on her clothes. The captain tucked her hair to the side, frowning at the mirror for a moment. She missed her hat, too, but it definitely would have been a bit much to wear around the Teahouse. Briefly, she wondered if any other guests came in today and if she would be able to explore around the other rooms and the curious grounds.

Satisfied with her appearance, Cassandra left her room and locked it, tucking the key away as well as she made her way down the hall so she could get to the first floor. Perhaps she would ask Sylvan for a cup of tea to start….

MY SHIP IS: DOCKED
WHO IS WITH ME: NO ONE
WHERE AM I: MAKING MY WAY DOWNSTAIRS...
MOOD: HUNGRY, ENERGIZED
THOUGHTS: I WANT SOME TEA AND CAKE...
OOC: Sorry that I didn't post yet, I hope this is alright!

Shameless Exhibitionist

With: Doll in the Spa.

The reason he'd changed had been that he half expected Doll to splash him at some point, it just occurred to him as something she'd do for a joke. It was nice watching her slip under the water. There was always something with his people and water; they believed it a thing of miraculous beauty. Back home, there were countless water sculptures and features dotted all over the city - people even kept them in their houses.

"Curses..." The Fae mused aloud, pronouncing it slowly as if he were rolling the word around his tongue and mouth, getting the taste and feel of it. "Hmm. Well it depends on the curse and whoever it was that cursed the person. There are always ways to break curses, but they're either painful or require some incredibly awkward to obtain reagents. And nine times out of ten, it involves fire also." As he explained, the Fae moved to the edge of the hot spring and sat down, placing only his legs up to his knees in the water while the rest of him remained dry as he sat down, though he did allow his shirt to slide off. If Doll ever got behind him, she'd probably notice the thin eight-inch scar that ran almost vertically down his left shoulder-blade. "Why'd you ask? Is there something wrong?" He asked, a tid of concern in his voice, golden eyes watching Doll as she relaxed against the edge of the hot spring.

Indulgent Reveler

User Image

Dahlia "Doll" Renford
"Build me up..."

►►

Doll mulled over her next addition of answers. There were a lot of details that honestly, the merchant didn't know the answer to. It could have been from a number of things. Heck, the stuff she had in her bag alone would make numerous suspects for a cause. Then there was her previous affairs and such that would send a whole new wrench into things. All she knew was that when she traveled, she never felt so sick. Perhaps she would wait it out. All these ideas circled her head as she sat there in the tub. Her eyes still closed in relaxation. It took some time before she was about to answer, and when she was, she heard something.

The woman sat up straight, her attention outside the wall of the hot tub. Footsteps she recognized. First she turned to Sly to see if he had heard it too before she called out, "Hey, is someone around?" Doll waited a full second before adding, "Hey, come join us in the hot tub! Don't be shy!" The woman wasn't sure what to do as she looked to her current company was a shrug and a furrowed brow.

User Image

"Shut me out..."

OOC:

Shameless Exhibitionist

With: Doll.
Feeling: Relaxed.

A small shrug crossed Sylvan's shoulders before he moved forward, sliding into the water feet-first before disappearing beneath the warm surface. He was submerged for roughly twelve seconds before re-emerging and taking a seat on the bench set around the inside of the small pool beside Doll.

Was someone around..? The Fae paused, listening carefully. There did seem to be footsteps... "Possibly. But they should be able to hear us if we can hear them, we're being a little louder than simply walking." He pointed out, reaching up to push his hair back into place as it had flicked out during his dip into the water. Once it was out of his eyes again, he turned his golden gaze back to Doll with a warm smile. "There, I'm in. Now, what was this about a curse, if you don't mind me probing you further?" He asked, holding Doll's gaze politely as he soaked beside her. He hoped it wasn't anything too bad... she seemed okay to him, but curses had a nasty habit of being something you'd never expect.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

I A M,
User Image
x
x
x

Cassandra was about to make her way down the next set of steps when she heard someone call out from what she guessed was the spa area that the Teahouse had. Join them? Join them in what? Raising her brows curiously, the black haired woman made her way toward the entrance and took a look inside, entering the room where the springs were located. The moment she saw the two, a sly grin spreading across her features,

“Well, don’t you two look warm and cozy,” she teased Sylvan and Doll, “slacking on the job? Tsk, if you were my crew, I would have you get into a vat of ice for three days!”

That wasn’t entirely true, but she had to admit, the imagery was funny enough.

WHO IS WITH ME: ALONE/SYLVAN AND DOLL
WHERE AM I: THE TEAHOUSE/NEAR THE SPA AREA
MOOD: CURIOUS, AMUSED, STILL BLOODY HUNGRY
THOUGHTS: WELL THEN, WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE...?
OOC: bow chicka wow wow ~ Sorry this post is so short!

Indulgent Reveler

User Image

Dahlia "Doll" Renford
"Build me up..."

►►

Doll had to agree with Sly, although she felt an invite was always nice. But then of course, it slipped back on her silly little question from before. She silently scolded herself for bringing it up. There were so many things she had to answer first before she could even ask for help so instead, she liked, "Oh, I was just curious at a sales level. Some people will pay a pretty penny to be free of a curse. We could offer it with the tea. You know, make up a new slogan. Maybe something like 'The Evergold Tea House: Clean your system and your soul'," She paused, as she finally broke eye contact from him with, again another shrug. Today was a shrugging day. "But you know, whatever you want, boss boy," She murmured as she slipped deeper into the water. Her back stretching out and cracking before she released a heavy sigh. Then came in another playmate.

"Sounds like your crew may be happy you're finally gone then." She cheekily replied with a dirty little grin. "But c'mon, what are you waiting for, ice queen? Why not melt with us a while?"

User Image

"Shut me out..."

OOC:

Shameless Exhibitionist

With: Doll and Cassandra.

A wrinkled nose crossed Sylvan's expression at Cassandra's mention of sticking him in a vat of ice for a week. No thank you. While it wasn't something he'd mind, he was far too interested in remaining in the hot waters, so he sank a few inches into it - up to his chin in the water. It was relaxing... very soothing, and it helped release a tenseness that he didn't even know he was suffering from. "Blegh. No thank you, I'm quite fine here... hot water, good company and pleasant conversation. Though again, you are welcome to join us if you wish. Surely a Sky Pirate isn't afraid to get her feet wet, no?" He teased, leaning his head to gaze upside-down at the woman with his golden eyes, smiling at her.

With Doll's explanation of why she was inquiring to curses, he smiled and turned his eyes to her, meeting and holding her gaze. "If you say so. It does sound catchy, I'll give you that." He offered, sensing a smokescreen with her intentions. It was a very intricate smokescreen with plenty of false details, but he still had a niggling feeling at the back of his brain that it was a smokescreen. If it was, then maybe she'd open up to him earlier with a little coercing. That crack didn't sound healthy, though... "Remind me to give you a massage later, you sound incredibly tense."

Shameless Exhibitionist

With: Doll and Cassandra.

As a quiet descended upon the room, the light sounds of the water proved to be too much for Sylvan to bear and he would eventually fall asleep quite comfortably as he rest against the rim of the jacuzzi, beside where Doll was currently sitting. Not the worst place to fall asleep - it was definitely comfortable and warm.

(( Sorry, I have to sleep ~.~ It's 4:12AM here, and I can feel my eyes drooping! Take care everyone! ))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

I A M,
User Image
x
x
x

“Oh, trust me, I’m not afraid of getting wet,” she shot back evenly, already beginning to braid her hair to the side so it wouldn’t get in her way when she stepped into the waters. Laughing to herself, Cassandra turned to toss them a saucy wink just before she vanished into the ladies changing room. Of course she would join them, who would turn up the chance to soak in the pleasant hot waters? Not her, that was for sure.

With her hair completely braided, Cassandra began to undress and clean herself off to make sure the hot springs remained in their own state of cleanliness. The sky pirate then rummaged through the changing room until she came across a two piece bathing suit that she assumed would fit her well enough. Perhaps the Teahouse’s little magical quirks knew she needed one?

“Well, blue is definitely my color,” she laughed as she folded her clothes neatly, tucking the tablet and her key away safely. Satisfied that they were safe enough, Cassandra changed into the bathing suit. As she unclothed herself one would be able to see several of the tattoos that riddled her body. What pirate didn’t have some ink, anyways? Besides, she didn't mind showing them off. With obvious confidence, the captain re-entered the hot springs and stepped inside, letting her body sink into the hot waters.

With a contented sigh, she noticed that Sylvan had dozed off. Smirking, Cassandra sunk deeply into the waters and looked at Doll,

"What a sleepy faerie he is..."

WHO IS WITH ME: SYLVAN AND DOLL
WHERE AM I: TEA HOUSE/HOT SPRINGS
MOOD: RELAXED, FORGOT I WAS HUNGRY
THOUGHTS: MMM, THIS FEELS NICE....
OOC: Goodnight Nero! c:

Shameless Exhibitionist

With: On his own at the counter.

True, a brief lapse of relaxation and it was enough to put the Fae to sleep for a few moments. It was a few seconds before he awoke; golden eyes slowly opening before gazing around. He was still in the jacuzzi with two somewhat scantily clad women. The Fae voice at the back of his head said "Oi oi." "This seems like the beginning of a very, very good dream." He teased, smirking as his eyes moved to meet Cassandra's gaze, flashing her a sly wink.

He couldn't help it, the warm water was just too comfortable. This was possibly the only thing in the house that didn't bore him, no matter how often he used it. Well, this and the 3D remastered Jurassic Park blue-ray that was quite often watched up in the Den.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces