And awwww, Sei! You know Wiggy? Where is that guy, I miss him. ;w ; ]]
Ginn Rummy
[[ Yooooo, any kids around~?

And awwww, Sei! You know Wiggy? Where is that guy, I miss him. ;w ; ]]

(( I am a kid now, I am a squid now.))

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Foxerton

(( I am a kid now, I am a squid now.))

[[ Don't back talk your Father young man.
Hah. So many kids at work call me Dad.
It confuses the new people are go "???? that's a girl. why how even???" ]]

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

A crack appears in the air appears, hanging in the middle of the bar. Slowly tearing open farther and farther, soon it opens fully with a sound comparable to cloth ripping... but about as loud as a car horn. Stepping out of the anomaly, an elf-looking woman with long, bright blue hair rests her hands on her hips. Glancing back at the rift behind her, she grins. Watching the space twist, she clicks her tongue dismissively.

"Enough of that. Close up and be good now."

The air seals back up in the blink of an eye. Reaching up, the female flips her long hair over her shoulders. "Goodness, it has been a while, has it not."
User Image

If Reth were to wake up at any time, it would be three days after the last inhabitant arrived. "Hwha?" The classy gentleman then rose up from his resting position on the bar, arms formerly splayed across the countertop. "Hello?" He questions as his slate blue eyes struggled to come into focus, a sleeve quickly moving across his cheek to pull at the drool he'd covered himself in.

Eyes surveyed the tavern for a moment, only to see what he woke up to almost everyday. A sigh came forth as he slowly pushed himself up and off of the stool that he'd fallen asleep on, then managed himself to walk to the doors. It was too quiet around here. much too quiet. What was he to do though? He hadn't had much to do since he'd let himself rot. He had to face it, the tavern was slow and it was going to be winter soon. He forced open the front doors, and headed outside. some sunlight was always good, especially from how pale he had gotten.

Something, he needed something to do, and so he headed toward the rock garden.

Name: Da'Reth Rosenthal
Place: Endless time bar
Mood:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out