Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Just outside the city limits, is a large, quiet forest. Nestled serenely between the forest, a large stream, and the city, sits a building. It looks like a newer style of Inn. One that has a bar and lounge inside, and then rooms tucked in the back or upstairs for guests... and all of that would be correct.

Across a small bridge that leads to the doors, the mix of western and eastern opens to a rustic lodge. Not too plain, but nothing overly complicated or fancy. There's a large, open space littered with couches, coffee tables, chairs and small diner tables. Two swinging doors on either side of a bar counter, with an ample amount of alcohol behind it. One door is labeled "In" the other "Out". Behind the doors, is a kitchen.
                      To one side, there's a locked door marked "Basement: Staff Only", with bathroom's beside it. On the other, there's stairs. A set leading up, and a set leading down. One could only imagine that's where rooms for rent are kept.

Back at the bar, there's a little plaque that reads "Ask us about Check-In here!" It would seem this is where you get your rooms.

Along the walls, there are a few glass doors, leading to a deck outside. Outside, there are pools. One for swimming, a few for the large Koi that are kept as pets. There are also gardens, in the variety of flowers, or tranquil rock gardens.

Welcome to Endless Time, where everyone is welcome.
User Image

#1. Please follow all the ToS rules stated here on Gaia. They are, after all, the big guys in charge and they need to be followed first and foremost. You get no chances if you break any of their rules, you simply get booted. Fair warning.

#2. Please don't godmod or try and control any characters that aren't your own. I know this might be difficult for some people, but please try and control yourself. It's no fun if everyone always gets there way in here. I want this place to go far, and it won't if you all aren't willing to play along the right way.

#3. This is a semi-lit thread, so I expect at least a paragraph from all of you. That's four to six sentences, with punctuation marks to show where they end and begin. Now, I know that sometimes we can have writer's block and it's hard to belt out more than a few sentences, so I will give some people a break. But, please, don't make it a habit. It's hard to reply back to something that is anything less then what I have asked for.

#4. Please don't use any chat speak. I don't want to see any l33t words or (*) signs. I would appreciate it if you separated your words from your actions with quotation marks. That way, no matter what you are doing, we can tell if you are talking. Oh, and please make sure to either use italics or a different color if you are thinking anything. It's hard to tell if you don't, and we don't want any thoughts being taken as words by accident.

#5. Ginn rummy and Myself are in charge. Whatever we say goes, plain and simple. You get one warning from either of us; failure to comply after that and you are out. Unless you break a rule straight out and refuse to change the first time, then I will discuss a course of action with my associate and you will either be banned, reported, or both. You have been warned.

#6. I would really appreciate it if anyone that wishes to fight would take it outside. While the inside of the tavern might be incapable of aging or decaying, that doesn't mean it can't be destroyed. I don't want anyone blowing up, smashing, or injuring anything inside my tavern. I like it how it is, thanks!

#7. No one is allowed to kill any characters but their own. I know that this particular rule falls under the no godmodding one, but I have to say it twice because there are people out there that don't listen the first time. If you want to try and kill someone, you need their permission first and it has to be run by me if you wish to do it on the grounds of the tavern.

#8. If I, or any of my employees, are not around to help you out then the tavern itself will become available to fulfill any order that is needed from a customer. Simply tap on the bar or a table, request what it is you want, and voila. If it is a room you seek, please quote me when you get a key so I know that it happened and can add your name to the list.

#9. Myself and Ginn rummy, as well as most of the players that will be in here, have lives, jobs, and/or school outside of this little world. So, please, bear with us. If you are here and start a post, please post an exit. It really sucks when someone is left hanging, waiting for you to return. Granted, if it is an emergency, it is allowed but please let us know either in the OOC or with a quick post in here. Thanks all!

#10. All of these rules are subject to change on either my whim or the whim of my co-owner. If they do change, they will be bold and a large enough font for everyone to see. Oh, and one more thing, please try and have some fun!! We want this place to go for a long while, and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask either me or Ginn Rummy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff