Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image

Cassidy Black

At his gesturing hands, her starry eyes looked over the coins and had surprise dancing in their bright depths. She knew her whiskey to be good, just not that good. Not daring to argue, Cassidy simply scooped the gold into her hands and dropped them into a drawer beneath the counter top. The sound of the coins bouncing in her register had her smile softening on her lips as she looked over the man before her once more.

"Now, why would I go and sell you a bottle of what I have? The whole point is to keep you coming back, after all." She replied, her voice teasing a bit as she leaned comfortably on the bar top before him. At the rest of his words she simply laughed and shook her head. Lifting a hand, she pointed to the very top of her wall at the few bottles of the firewhiskey she had.

"Honey, I have served all sorts in this place. There is probably nothing here that I don't have. If there is anything else you need, just let me know." With that said, Cassidy gave him a playful wink before shifting her attention to the other girl in the room. Her emotions were easy to read and had sympathy swimming in the fiery woman's eyes. Of course, she kept it to herself and nodded her head at the girls request.

"Of course, honey. Is there anything else I an get for you, aside from the alcohol? Food perhaps?" She asked, grabbing the bottle of Jack off the wall to refill the girls glass. While she waited, her gaze moved to watch the woman's brother leave in a huff. Not at all bothered by his absence, Cass scooped up his coins and set them in the same drawer as the other mans before returning her focus to the girl.

Dapper Genius

He could think of at least one way that she could keep him coming back, but the devilish gunman kept such thoughts to himself, simply chuckling in reply to her teasing remarks. However, he was surprised to see that she had a supply of Firewhiskey; He hadn't expected to see such a thing in a simple little town like this. But then, he hadn't expected the owner of the tavern to know any magic, either.

"I'm curious to know who your supplier is, love. I have enough trouble tracking down that stuff for myself."

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Food would be nice, thanks" nodding her head she began to sip at her whiskey. The amber liquor slipping down her throat; burning slowly down into the pit of the stomach. Blue hues swiveled to the woman, "Names Ania by the way and the a** that left is my twin Bane.... excuse his behaviour.... he has a stick lodge up his a**" Smiling pleasantly to the bar maid, snickering slightly at the joke towards her brother.

Gazing about noting the other patron of the establishment: locking her gaze on him for a moment or two longer then the female before they turned away. It was never polite to stare and if one must... best not get caught doing it! Or at least that is what her father always spoke of. Then again he was a big pervert, more do then her when completely drunk off her bum.

Dapper Genius

Feeling eyes upon him, the Russian gunman glanced over at the woman with the white-blue hair. Making eye contact with her, he offered a roguish wink and a simple greeting.

"Evening, Miss." His smooth voice was mild, and he glanced back to his drink, taking another healthy swig. Already, he had nearly finished the first bottle of expensive whiskey.

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Evening hun" the woman spoke back to him; hidding the small smile behind her whiskey glass. The ice clinking gently against the sides of the tumbler. It was a drinkers melody; pulling the glass from her lips. The amber liquor swishing around but never spilling out, even when it reached the lip of glass. Sighing softly the tension set in her shoulders slowly leaked out. Leaving a tired gleam in her eyes the dark circles lingering. It was hard keeping up the cheerful facade; but one had to do it sometimes.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image

Cassidy Black

"Well now, if I told you that, I would most definitely lose you as a customer. Then where would I be? Out a supplier and down one customer, that's where. So, you see my dilemma here, handsome." Cassidy tossed back, her eyes laughing at the man. She could not seem to help herself, their banter simply far too entertaining for her to give in so easily.

When the other girl spoke up, Cass shifted her starry eyes to the woman and nodded her head. She made it two steps away before the rest of the girls words reached her. Waving away her words, she smiled sweetly and brushed back a few wild locks of her scarlet hair.

"He isn't the first hard headed male to walk through that door, and I doubt he will be the last. Don't worry yourself over it, sweetie. Just let me know what I can get for you to eat." Cass told her, before realizing the girl had told her what her name was. Chastising herself for forgetting her manners, she ran her hands over the cloth she kept looped through her belt and held her hand out for the girls in greeting.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Ania. My name is Cassidy, and I am the owner of this place. Whatever you need, it will be my priviledge to get for you."

Spooky Specter

12,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
User Image
Alice Seraphim
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.” - August Wilson

Alice took a deep breath before entering the tavern. She wasn't yet confident with being on her own, but she tried her best to fake it all the same. She walked in the door, trying to fool herself into believing she wasn't afraid. She took a seat at the bar, but couldn't find the courage to speak to anyone, so she waited, leaning her face on her fist.

Dapper Genius

Jokingly, he threw up his hands in defeat, a playful glimmer in his eyes.

"Fine, I get it. I'll allow the lady to have her secrets, then. You win this one, Miss." He had his own suppliers for booze anyway, when he wanted to stash some, and he preferred to drink at places like this anyway. The chance of an encounter with a lovely lady or a bloody fight was more than enough reason for him to be social.

"I'm definitely impressed, though. Whatever your sources are, they must be rather good."

Spooky Specter

12,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
User Image
Alice Seraphim
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.” - August Wilson

Sitting there got boring really fast, so she thought to order something. She wouldn't mind a bit of alcohol right now, but she wasn't quite old enough to order it yet. She wondered if they'd care... Maybe she'd just try talking to someone. There was a man at the bar. Alice stood up and sat next to him.

"Hello," she greeted the man with a smile.
Eyes keeping low shinsuke sits himself down onto a couch and his eyes remain toward the floor. Cassidy told him not to leave, and he owed her that much. hopefully she wouldnt hold what happened against him, after all it was a long time ago and he hwas still just a kid.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((I am so sorry for my absence, everyone. My internet was off for the last few days and I just got it turned back on. I will be back on here as soon as I am off work, which I have to head off to now. Sorry again, everyone.))

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image

Cassidy Black

((Since it is has been a while, I am going to skip this day and continue onto the next. I am sorry to those that have been left behind or simply ignored. I intend to change that, I promise.)) After excusing herself the night before, Cassidy had disappeared up to her room with more than enough on her mind. Granted, she had left Shin alone without a word, but to her that was a small bit of payback. He had done it to her so easily all those years ago, so what was wrong with her returning the favor? Nothing, or so she told herself as she left her room and headed downstairs. It was just a bit of tit for tat, that was all.

Holding onto that thought, she brushed a few scarlet curls back from her ivory features and stepped out into the main room. Dressed in a flowing skirt and a cotton blouse, she moved gracefully across the floor and slipped behind the bar. Her starry eyes took in everything around her, while a smile tugged at the ends of her rosy lips. Everything was exactly as it always was, a constant that she had come to depend on. Wrapping herself in it now, Cass grabbed a cloth and began to wipe down the counter.

"No matter what, at least I will always have this place." She thought aloud, warmed by it enough to hum softly to herself as she cleaned.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image

Cassidy Black

After half an hour had passed, and no one had shown up, she sighed softly. It seemed she was bound to spend another day alone. Only slightly bothered by this, Cassidy finished up her tidying and tucked her cloth in the belt on her slender waist. Her nimble fingers ran through her scarlet locks to pull them once more back from her face while her mind moved to keep her company. After all, she had spent the last fifty years locked up alone in this place. She was far more than use to entertaining herself.

"In more ways than one..." She mused aloud, laughing at the direction her thoughts had gone. She might have been naive in the ways of men, but she wasn't stupid. When you had all the time the world had to offer, there were many useful things a girl could learn. Especially about herself.

Once more, she laughed and shook her head. There was something wrong with her today, or so it seemed. Enjoying it, Cassidy stepped out from behind the counter and headed for the kitchen. Maybe some tea and a biscuit would help make the lonesome evening pass faster.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image

Cassidy Black

Another lonely day had passed, and it seemed this one was to be no different. Running a hand through her scarlet locks, Cassidy Black leaned comfortably onto the counter and set her face in her hands. She wished someone, anyone would show up to entertain her. Even a little drama was welcome, knowing that the tavern was bound to get it sooner or later. Of course, she preferred sooner since it would mean people. She was even tempted to leave, but that seemed a bit like giving up so she simply stared at the door and willed people to come.

"If only my magic would work outside of the tavern....Serves me right for putting a limit on it back then...." She thought aloud, huffing out a breath as her free hand tapped absently on the bar top. After a few moments of this, Cass snapped her fingers and conjured herself up a drink. If she didn't have any customers, she didn't see the harm in enjoying a drink or two. Might make the evening more interesting, or so she hoped.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff