Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image

☼ Ȼᾳȿȿɨȡɏ Ƀʟᾳȼӄ ☼

When she received nothing but silence from Shin, Cass shook her head and decided to leave him be. He was probably asleep or something, which wouldn't surprise her in the least. Of course, she would have preferred him to sleep in a bed or on the couch, but it was his choice. She knew he would regret it all in the morning, and then he would learn. Amused by this thought, she scooped up the bags she had set down and turned to head for the kitchen once more.

It wasn't until she reached the door that she realized someone had walked in. Feeling a little silly, she turned towards the new man and smiled brightly. Cassidy did her best to not drop what she was holding as she shifted its weight to her hip, all the while watching the new man. He seemed a bit quieter than most that entered her home, but she was never one to judge.

"Evening, Sir. Welcome to the Endless Time. If you will give me just a moment, I will be right with you." With that, she bowed her head and slipped into the kitchen.

Beloved Raider

4,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
K.J.

Noting that he should pay more attention to the sounds in the establishment and not just the sight as he tried his best not to jump out of his shoes from the sudden surprise that was the woman's voice, K nodded to the woman and pulled his hood of from over his head letting it rest on his shoulders. From beneath the fabric shone in the light crimson hair which came to rest just over his eyes and down to the nape of his neck, a feature that he had inherited, but from who he wasn't certain. Laughing as he came to rest in an arm chair the man brought his left ankle to his right knee and just relaxed. There was nothing to be worried about.

Absolutely nothing to be worried about...the odds are astronomical that anything bad would happen to me... Of course astronomical did not mean impossible, it just meant that if anything were to happen his luck would prevail over statistics once more and he would only being to believe in his haunting even more. Of course he was also trying to figure out who he was, and that too seem like there thousands of possibilities that could happen before that did.

Just like everything else in life...patience is required.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image

☼ Ȼᾳȿȿɨȡɏ Ƀʟᾳȼӄ ☼

Cassidy made quick work of putting things away, not wanting to leave her newest customer unassisted for long. No more than three minutes passed before she was pushing open the door of the kitchen once more, this time heading back into the main room. Starry eyes shifted to land on the man once more, narrowing a bit when she noticed he had removed his hood. Something stirred in the back of her mind, only to be ignored as she shook her head and crossed the room to stand before him.

"I am so sorry about that." She apologized, beaming at him before bowing her head in hello. "My name is Cassidy, and I am the owner here. Is there anything I can get for you?" Cass asked, her eyes holding his own as she smiled and waited for his response.((Blah post, sorry))

Beloved Raider

4,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
K.J.

Clearing his throat as she came to rest in front of him K.J. smiled up to her and managed to simply stare as he tried to compute her question and an appropriate response to it. Trying to do this proved to be harder than it should have been especially considering that in the long run this question was no more difficult than if she had asked his name. Getting lost in his thoughts he had come to assume she had asked for his name and so in turn he laughed through what he considered to be an awkward pause he stood up, reached out a hand and spoke. "I'm K.J., it's nice to meet you."

The words came out and immediately he realized that wasn't at all what she had asked of him. Immediately his cheeks turned the color of his hair and he just closed his eyes while he waited for the moment to pass. It would make things all that much easier to forgot when he did his best to erase this memory from his mind. Embarrassing himself like this hadn't happened before, earnestly had never happened, and now it was reeling.

"I uh..I could uh...s**t, I could really use a drink right now." The words came out with a laugh before he just shook his head trying to forget the embarrassment.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image

☼ Ȼᾳȿȿɨȡɏ Ƀʟᾳȼӄ ☼

When, at first, her question was given nothing but silence, Cassidy couldn't help but tilt her head to the side a bit in curiosity and continue to smile at him. She could only imagine what was going on in that head of his, especially when he tried to laugh away the few moments of quiet that had passed between them. Enjoying herself, she simply stood quietly with him and waited for something. He couldn't possibly have nothing to say, right?

His introduction had her sapphire eyes dancing with amusement. 'Not exactly what I asked, but alright then. I suppose it works.' Cass thought to herself, unable to help the way her mind had gone. She was tempted to continue with their introductions, only to be cut off when he spoke up again. His words had her laughter bubbling out of her. The sound was soft and sweet, echoing for a moment through the tavern as she shook her head and wrapped her arms around her stomach. She stayed like this for a few moments before taking a deep breath to try and calm herself down.

"Well, I must say, it has been a while since I have been around someone as....amusing as you are, Sir." She admitted between a few lingering laughs, lifting one hand to brush back a few wild locks her laughter had set running over her now flushed cheeks. "Now, for your drink. What exactly can I get you? Unless you trust me to make you a strong enough one to help you forget what just happened." Cassidy added, now grinning playful at him. She had forgotten just how much she enjoyed the company of new people.

Beloved Raider

4,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
K.J.

Trying to mask his expression behind a smile, the expression of course being and psychical interpretation of 'Oh God please kill me', K laughed at himself a bit while Cassidy did and prayed that it would end soon, especially considering it seemed she had to hold her sides together by the end of it. It made him feel like he had really made an idiot out of himself in the last few moments that he had been even in the damn building. When she asked what kind of drink he wanted the only thing that came to mind was straight alcohol, but that would only cause more problems. So instead he just tried to seem charming more than anything else.

"A rum and coke please, with oh so much rum please." He said with a smile as he did his best to correct what he had done to himself before, which was mainly make himself look like an incredibly a**. Sighing as he shook his head back and forth while turning towards the bar and slowly started walking over to it.

If you are there benevolent creature in the sky, grant me some mercy won't you please? His prayer went up with a hint of doubt as he not only knew there was no one on his side up in the clouds, but that even if there were his words meant nothing to them anyway, and it was because he wasn't a creature that deserved such kindness. Somewhere deep down he knew himself an abomination, he just didn't know who his creator was.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image

☼ Ȼᾳȿȿɨȡɏ Ƀʟᾳȼӄ ☼

Cassidy didn't need the magical abilities she had procured over the years to tell that her laughter had only made him more uncomfortable. She felt a bit bad about this, but somehow she knew that if she told him he would brush it off. So, she kept to herself and nodded at his request. Rum and coke was an easy one, though she didn't know exactly what kind of rum he wanted. Knowing she was overthinking it, she ignored the thought and mixed up exactly what he wanted. Three parts rum, one part coke.

"There you are, K. J. I do hope that it isn't too strong. I can never judge how well some people can handle their alcohol." She told him as she set the glass between them. Her sapphire gaze once more held his own for a second before lowering to look at the counter.

"I am also a terrible judge when it comes to how others will react to what I do. I feel I must apologize for my laughter earlier. You were just so cute in your awkward moment, that I couldn't help but find it a bit funny." Cass admitted softly, her voice a bit less happy as it had been a moment before. "I do hope you can forgive me for my naive reaction."
Foxerton
User Image

I wont give up on you...

Shinsuke let out a gentle yawn followed by his arms reaching out on the counter, as he stirred from his slumber. whoever was in the bar at the moment had woken him again, causing his blue eyes to open and look around the room. once the man had gained his bearings, he would sit up and rub his eyes. "hello." he would say quietly as he moves to get off of the chair.

So don't give up on me...

Beloved Raider

4,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
K.J.

Raising the glass to her after she had set it down, K.J. saluted her and smiled before bringing the glass to his lips and tipping his head back, paying no mind to the burn of the alcohol and just letting all the liquid slide down his throat before setting it down once more and shaking his head. "I think there might have been too much coke in that actually. But that could be the left over embarrassment talking." He said playfully as he gave her a wink. The funny part there being he was still recovering from it all, and immediately before hand she had been apologizing for laughing at him.

"Please, you were simply pointing out my amusing entrance, and had I been you I would have done the same thing." He told her now catching on to the fact that she had used the word cute to describe him, and then allowed himself to forget it within the next moment, because at present he was doing what he could to make himself seem normal.

And between you and me, we both know I am anything but that.. Talking to himself know, in his head, K just smiled a bit more, showing off his upper teeth and a bit of his fangs while just trying to remain calm. Well as calm as he could get. If anyone were to compile a list of weaknesses for K.J the top of the list would read "Pretty Girls" followed up by "Alcohol". Imagine that.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image

☼ Ȼᾳȿȿɨȡɏ Ƀʟᾳȼӄ ☼

While K.J. tossed back his drink, the sound of someone stirring tore Cassidy's attention off the man before her. She recognized the noise and who it belonged to, her starry eyes landing on Shin immediately. Lifting a brow, she watched him until he looked over at them. She gave him a sweet smile and a nod in greeting, linking her mind to his for a moment so as not to be rude to K.J.

'Good evening, my dear. If there is anything you need, just let me know.' With that said, Cass gave him a wink and returned her focus to the man before her just in time to catch his words. Laughter once more raced through her sapphire gaze, followed closely by a challenge. If he wanted something stronger, she could definitely do it. She only hoped his liver wouldn't explode before he could enjoy it.

"Well, if you want something that strong, I can whip it up for you. Of course, you will have to make sure to keep it away from hot sources. It is bound to catch fire if put too close." She replied, grinning playfully at him now. Holding out her hand for his glass, Cassidy kept her still dancing eyes on his own. This was definitely turning into a fun night, one she knew she was going to enjoy immensely.

Beloved Raider

4,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
K.J.

The challenge set before him seemed too good to be true. That there was something so alcoholic it caught fire near heat meant that it could really knock him on his a** if he drank too much of it. That was about the time that he decided to step down from that before he could get himself into trouble. "Not to sound like too much of a girl her, but I'm gonna decline that, maybe just another with just a smigdeon less coke." He said with a grin. It was all he could really do to make himself seem like he was just being responsible. Of course this woman doesn't know his weaknesses like he did, obviously, so there was that.

"Join me. We can drink, be merry, and gods forbid we pass out and do it again tomorrow." He said as he placed his glass back down on the counter and pushed it towards her. "What do you say darlin? Think you are up for a night of fun?" Something in the woman's eyes already told him that she was. That him being there was already enough fun for her, that the way he had been acting was entertainment enough, but there was always the possibility for more.

How much fun does this woman wanna have?

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image

☼ Ȼᾳȿȿɨȡɏ Ƀʟᾳȼӄ ☼

"Very well. I suppose it is your loss then." Cassidy teased when he answered her challenge. "Maybe another time I will able to convince you of how good it is." She tossed in absently before the rest of his words caught up with her. Lifting a scarlet brow, she grinned and shook her head. If he wanted to play 'who could drink more', he was going to find out just how much it sucks to lose.

"You don't want me drinking with you, handsome. Trust me, it would only end in trouble." She told him, her eyes darkening a bit as mischief ran through them. "Granted, whether it be good or bad, well, that would be up to you to decide." Cass added, a sultry tone lacing its way through her words. Her hand caught his glass when he sent it her way, though her eyes never seemed to leave his. She grinned at him once more before turning to mix up another drink for him. Once she was sure she had one made that was pretty much all rum with but a splash of coke, she turned back around to set it before him.

"There you go, honey. This one should be exactly what you want." She said as she leaned against the bar comfortably. The movement sent her fiery curls into her eyes, but she ignored them as usual. Her hair had a mind of it's own most days, and she was far more than use to it.

Beloved Raider

4,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
K.J.

Shaking his head, not quite sure whether she had heard him the first time or not K.J. just grinned and caught his glass as it came his way, holding it on the counter as he retorted. "I'm pretty sure I just said I did. And just to prove that I want you to join me, I'm not going to take a sip of this drink until you pour yourself one and join me damn it. Now hurry up. The faster we get drinking, the sooner the trouble can start, and then I can make my decision. Though I doubt it will be bad. Unless you somehow end up to be related to me. And I don't think that one is likely." Laughing as he realized just how much the booze had already worked into his system. I guess that's what happens when you go without eating for a couple days and start drinking.

Laughing at himself for the absent mindedness of his actions that mostly being opening his big mouth, he tried to play all of that off and just smiled instead. "Don't let good alcohol go to waste now sweetheart." He said with a grin while giving her a playful wink.

What were the odds really?

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image

☼ Ȼᾳȿȿɨȡɏ Ƀʟᾳȼӄ ☼

His words had her own laughter bubbling out of her once more. This one didn't know what true trouble was if he still wanted her to drink with him. The thought was an interesting one, and bound to give her a night of true bliss. At least, as close to it as she could get anyway. But, in the end, her common sense won out. Not without a fight from her darker half, of course. The latter wanted play, and damn it, she was going to get it one way or another.

"As exciting as all of that sounds, I think I will take a rain check." She tossed back, leaning off the counter to walk out from behind the bar. A sinister smile remained on her rosy lips as she moved, her cobalt gaze never straying from K.J. even when she stopped to stand before him. With a wave of her hand, she conjured up a silver key and set it on the bar near his glass.

"Just in case you get tired. The key will fit in any door, but only once. When you have chosen a room, that one shall be yours for good. At least until you decide you can no longer stay here, in which case the key will return to normal upon your departure." Cassidy explained, though her tone with thick with mischief and edge in that ever tempting sultry accent. "I do hope you stay. It will be nice to play with you again." With that said, the fiery woman stepped a bit closer and brushed her lips gently over his own.

"Sleep well and dream sweet, K.J." She whispered before turning to head for the stairs. She had a restless night in store for her and she knew it better to get it over with sooner rather than later. Plus, her powers were starting to falter the longer she was around the newcomer. Why that was, she had no idea, nor did Cassidy want to think about it. She wanted her bed and nothing more, or so she thought as she strolled downstairs.

Beloved Raider

4,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
K.J.

Growling a bit now being put into a disgruntled mood K just sighed and nodded his head, understanding that life would be as life would be and in the end things would go they were supposed to. Picking up his drink and taking it down much the way he did the previous one, K.J. replaced the glass on the counter and headed off in the same general direction Cassidy had under the assumption that was where the rest of the rooms were located. Trying to keep himself on a one track mind, trying not to follow exactly after her, K just smiled and turned to head up the stairs rather than down.

Once in the hallway, and not really wanting to go to the end of the hall, but not stop at the beginning, K picked a door roughly half way down the put the key in the door, turned it in the lock and stepped inside, promptly walked to the bed and passed out in terrific fashion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff